Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Moron....when it has to do with a campaign the campaign has to pay for it.....
Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Never heard you complain when maobama was flying all over the world on his apology tour or when he was campaigning. Just run along hypocrite.

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.
The same happen with Obama; Bush, Clinton and so on.

Money well spent. P.S: It's all in the budget. You should have learned all about that in the 9th grade.
If in the budget you mean going on the credit card? Maybe you aren't aware, but we have huge deficits.
Yes thanks to obama.

This is beginning of his "LYING" phase: HAVE MASSIVE CROWDS TO LISTEN TO HIS LIES AND NONSENSE. STEP 2: GO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH THE G.O.P AND PLOT ON STEALING THE ELECTION. WE LIBERALS ARE NOT FOOLED ONE BIT! NOPE. NOT AT ALL.
It's not gonna be hard to kick you ass in November, have you seen who you are running?

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky
Lol, Obama held as many rallies. He'l after he let Americans die on his watch. He lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. You're such a hypocrite.
In order to be a hypocrite I would have to have said it was ok for Obama. I've never been a big fan of Obama, I'm an independent. It seems the right did trash him for his travels and now say it's ok. That makes you the hypocrite.

Never heard you complain when maobama was flying all over the world on his apology tour or when he was campaigning. Just run along hypocrite.

I love how the right pretends Trump is different then constantly defends him by saying Obama did it. Well people, they aren't really that different are they?

I love how the right pretends Trump is different then constantly defends him by saying Obama did it. Well people, they aren't really that different are they?

Where did I say it was different, all first term presidents campaign for reelection, I simply pointed out you're only upset when it's not your guy doing it. Thus your hypocrisy.

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Lol, Obama held as many rallies. He'l after he let Americans die on his watch. He lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. You're such a hypocrite.
In order to be a hypocrite I would have to have said it was ok for Obama. I've never been a big fan of Obama, I'm an independent. It seems the right did trash him for his travels and now say it's ok. That makes you the hypocrite.

Not really, because the MSM was behind DumBama all the way, so he didn't need as many rallies as Trump does. He had the colleges on his side, most all of entertainment.....it's quite different for a Republican to battle all the opposition but Twitter and rallies.

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

You live in another world if you believe that. Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history, and the left is doing nothing but putting the guy down. So don't say if Trump is doing a good job (which he is) that he wouldn't need rallies. Tell your precious MSM to do some honest reporting for a change.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

When DumBama was President, it seemed like he was always in Cleveland for one thing or another. We used to joke about how he should just get an apartment here. If that wasn't bad enough, the asshole always left during rush hour. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait in stopped traffic for that idiot to get on his plane and go home already. Why couldn't he leave at 1:00 or 2:00? Why did he have to wait until 3:30 to go home?
Most don’t think he’s doing a great job. Last I checked most want him impeached. Between rallies and trips to his resorts I’d guess trump has Obama easily beat.

Nah, most still cant get over hillary lost and America rejected extreme liberalism. They cant honestly see what a good job Trump has done.

The Donald is a man that works 20 hours a day. He gets 4X as much done as Obama with half the effort and still has more energy left over than a 20 year old to do two rallies a day. Must be all that hot sex with Melania. Trump is still in Park. Wait until next year when he puts his machine into gear, he will be coming at the Democrats like a full on freight locomotive. Democrats will be bug splatter.

trumo express.jpg

Trump has rallies in order to connect directly to the people. He has to as the media won't give him any positive coverage.
So Minnesota has almost 6 millions few thousands show up to his rallies (mostly have no jobs and nothing better to do).
In my area I know people have no time to attend to any rally everyone is super busy.

Trump has rallies in order to connect directly to the people. He has to as the media won't give him any positive coverage.
So Minnesota has almost 6 millions few thousands show up to his rallies (mostly have no jobs and nothing better to do).
In my area I know people have no time to attend to any rally everyone is super busy.

Most have no jobs, huh? What about all the leftist losers outside starting trouble, do you think they have to wake up early in the morning for work the next day?

Yep, stopped caring way back when Michelle Obama started taking those extravagant vacations.
That $200 million a day vacation to India, right?

Forum List

Back