Aren't right wingers curious why their Leader, Mitt won't release his tax returns?

Lame. You might want to lay off the booze. You're a nasty mean drunk.

I'm not drinking hun. I'm just mean...to you. :)

I tried to defend a female in that thread and you butted in to defend the jackass spouting sexual bullshit. Oddly enough while you guys negged me she thanked me. But you had you stupid ideology glasses on even though she didn't. You get what you give babe. Deal with it.

Not a problem! I'll go ahead and link the bullshit where it started. Pretty damn obvious I didn't do shit but weigh in on weed, but you were so fucked up you decided I was taking sides.

Whiner.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5378939-post10211.html

Now, she says she's not sleeping, and one of your buddies tell her she needs to get laid. Oh, that was fine. No really. Your tender sensibilities weren't offended then. But once a liberal said she should smoke some weed and get a battery-operated boyfriend, you got all bent out of shape.

He also recommended the Serenity Prayer.

Not quite the same Boop. I'm going to assume you don't do drugs and that would explain such a dumb response.

And by the way you don't get hangovers from drinking unless you overdo it.

So then I posted "...." - and you neg-repped me, at which point I came undone. Seriously. I posted a bunch of dots and you neg-repped me because I "got in the middle" of your stupid ass schoolyard boy posturing shit.

So yeah. Fuck YOU very much, and know how I know you're drunk? Cuz you can't follow a simple conversation.

Obsessed much? I already told you deal with it, twit.

I'm not drinking hun. I'm just mean...to you. :)

I tried to defend a female in that thread and you butted in to defend the jackass spouting sexual bullshit. Oddly enough while you guys negged me she thanked me. But you had you stupid ideology glasses on even though she didn't. You get what you give babe. Deal with it.

Not a problem! I'll go ahead and link the bullshit where it started. Pretty damn obvious I didn't do shit but weigh in on weed, but you were so fucked up you decided I was taking sides.

Whiner.

Now, she says she's not sleeping, and one of your buddies tell her she needs to get laid. Oh, that was fine. No really. Your tender sensibilities weren't offended then. But once a liberal said she should smoke some weed and get a battery-operated boyfriend, you got all bent out of shape.

And by the way you don't get hangovers from drinking unless you overdo it.

So then I posted "...." - and you neg-repped me, at which point I came undone. Seriously. I posted a bunch of dots and you neg-repped me because I "got in the middle" of your stupid ass schoolyard boy posturing shit.

So yeah. Fuck YOU very much, and know how I know you're drunk? Cuz you can't follow a simple conversation.

Oh, that wasn't for me, twat. That was for the viewing audience.

Whiner.

LOL, no that's so you can try to justify your stupidity.

And by the way I didn't neg you for your post. I negged you for thanking someone else's smart ass remark.

I'm sorry you're so obsessed. Maybe you should seek psychological help.

LOL, no that's so you can try to justify your stupidity.

And by the way I didn't neg you for your post. I negged you for thanking someone else's smart ass remark.

I'm sorry you're so obsessed. Maybe you should seek psychological help.

Oh, yes! I'll take psych advice from an unhinged loser who lives at the bottom of a bottle. NOT a problem. :cuckoo:

well isnt this fun. Come on Boop, pop in something about a women's choice or gays.

Just as much as I wonder why Obama hides all of his education records... So not very much.

Obama's college transcripts have replaced his birth certificate in the wacky world of the white wing.

Where are Romney's transcripts?

Where's Obama's birth certificate?
How about his college transcripts?

How about RDean jump off a fucking cliff?

Romney's failure to release all of his tax returns is somewhat politically embarrassing, so presumably he has chosen not to release them because the returns themselves are even more politically embarrassing. We've seen any number of embarrassing issues crop up when tax returns for politicians seeking elected or appointive office are released. In Romney's case, presumably he has employed any number of potentially embarrassing devices to keep his effective tax-rate below that of many middle-class voters. That alone (and who knows whether there are other things) might be reason enough for him to choose not to release them. One thing that I am certain of is that if there was nothing in the returns that could hurt him politically then he would release them.

Also, they would be highly scrutinized. In a way that something could be found normal auditors might miss. He's thinking about releasing his 2011, but you can bet he's having a team of lawyers go over every bit to make sure there won't be anymore gaffes.

Mitt could be the dirtiest politician ever and the white wing wouldn't mind. After all, he's white and rich. Those two things alone give him a "pass".

One should not have to publish their tax returns or medical records simply because he chooses to run for public office.

Aren't right wingers curious why their Leader, Mitt won't release his tax returns?

Possibly because they might reveal more than he would like about his Bain Capital income since "supposedly" leaving Bain Capital.

so he still gets money from Bain Capital after he left. Good for him.

BTW, I couldn't care less about seeing Obama's return either.

Mitt could be the dirtiest politician ever and the white wing wouldn't mind. After all, he's white and rich. Those two things alone give him a "pass".

the-race-card-e1299002876174.jpg

One should not have to publish their tax returns or medical records simply because he chooses to run for public office.

I've seen Romney's tax returns.... I have yet to see Obama's college records. If one is required to release information, then the same standards should be applied to every candidate... not just the opposition.

Personally, I don't think they should have to release their private information... but, if we are going to insist upon it... then apply the same standard to all. Seems reasonable.

No, they aren't curious. They only care about the other guy's birth certificate, college transcripts and high school sweethearts but don't give a shit about "their guy" hiding money in the Cayman Islands and Swiss Bank accounts.

They don't want to know how little he paid in taxes. Ignorance is bliss...

No, they aren't curious. They only care about the other guy's birth certificate, college transcripts and high school sweethearts but don't give a shit about "their guy" hiding money in the Cayman Islands and Swiss Bank accounts.

birth certificate: could care less
transcripts: Is he hiding something? Probably. Do I really give a shit? Not especially.
HS sweetheart: Don't care
Cayman Islands/Swiss Account: FI it's legal and anyone can do it, I don't give a shit.

Instead of THEY (Republicans), you should say SOME...

birth certificate: could care less
transcripts: Is he hiding something? Probably. Do I really give a shit? Not especially.
HS sweetheart: Don't care
Cayman Islands/Swiss Account: FI it's legal and anyone can do it, I don't give a shit.

Instead of THEY (Republicans), you should say SOME...

My apologies, sir. I should not paint with such a broad brush, especially since its so uncommon here.

I don't give a shit about any of that stuff.

That makes you an ignorant ass.

Forum List

Back