Why is Trump opposed to releasing his federal tax returns?

TNHarley
I agree. I wouldn't release my tax returns to anyone and neither would anyone I know.

Hell Trump has been audited by the IRS and the NY Auditors for decades. If there were anything to find they would have found it long ago.

No way should Trump or any other POTUS have to release their tax returns. Anyone wanting that should have to release their tax returns.

TNHarley
I agree. I wouldn't release my tax returns to anyone and neither would anyone I know.

Hell Trump has been audited by the IRS and the NY Auditors for decades. If there were anything to find they would have found it long ago.

No way should Trump or any other POTUS have to release their tax returns. Anyone wanting that should have to release their tax returns.
If they want to to look more transparent, fine. But requiring it? Its bullshit.
Hell, these idiots only care because the media tells them to..

Opposed? Didn't he promise over and over he would release them? Trump being a man of his words certainly wouldn't go back on his promise to do so would he?

Are we suggesting those promises might have been lies?

:rolleyes:

There never was any such "tradition" in the first place, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.
Of course there was, you big ol' silly! - a custom that Trump had repeated insisted that he would honor:

It began in 1968 with Republican candidate George Romney who released 12 years of his returns covering the period from 1955-1966. This set the precedent for future presidential candidates to release their tax returns.​

Of course there was, you big ol' silly! - a custom that Trump had repeated insisted that he would honor:
I see you have been easily brainwashed into believing that such a tradition exists. That is because you are a very easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

Why do you let the fake news media brainwash your stupid ass?

I see you have been easily brainwashed into believing that such a tradition exists. That is because you are a very easily brainwashed low IQ individual.

Why do you let the fake news media brainwash your stupid ass?
Of course presidential candidates releasing their tax returns has become a tradition, you big ol' silly! - a custom that Trump had repeated insisted that he would honor:

It began in 1968 with Republican candidate George Romney who released 12 years of his returns covering the period from 1955-1966. This set the precedent for future presidential candidates to release their tax returns.

So who gives a rats ass about Trumps tax returns. At least he filed them and paid whatever taxes were owed. If your vote is based on how much a person is worth then your priorities are out of whack. Now if it was a sitting member of Congress or public employee privy to insider information or in a position to influence private sector performance then that would be another story. Now ask yourself, how is it that a struggling individual once elected to public office, at the current rate of compensation, retires with millions, excluding their re-election coffers?

Of course presidential candidates releasing their tax returns has become a tradition,
You've been easily brainwashed into believing that because the fake news media told you that repeatedly, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

You believe it's a tradition because, like most LWNJ moonbat idiots, you are extremely suggestible and the fake news media repeatedly made that suggestion. You are so stupid that you don't even know that you're being brainwashed.

There is an inverse relationship between intelligence and suggestibility. And you have demonstrated to the USMB forum that you are extremely suggestible.

In other words, you're an idiot.

You believe it's a tradition because...
... presidential candidates have been releasing their tax returns ever since George Romney began the tradition in 1968.

It was in recognition of that tradition that Trump had repeatedly indicated that he would comply with it.

... presidential candidates have been releasing their tax returns ever since George Romney began the tradition in 1968.

It was in recognition of that tradition that Trump had repeatedly indicated that he would comply with it.

Democrat candidate Mini-Mike Bloomberg never released his.

When will you guys insist that he follow this tradition?

Forum List

Back