GOP Lawmakers Question Who Gave Joe Biden’s Corporation Nearly $10M in 2017

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Exclusive: GOP Lawmakers Question Who Gave Joe Biden’s Corporation

Nearly $10M in 2017

14 Jun 2023 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

Republican lawmakers are demanding transparency from President Joe Biden regarding his 2017 tax returns in which his entity, “CelticCapri Corp,” listed nearly $10 million without specifying revenue line items, raising concerns about who paid the entity and for what in the wake of Joe Biden’s alleged link to a $5 million Ukrainian “bribery” scheme.
Before the 2020 election, USA Today published a “fact check” article that tried to support the claims that the Bidens earned “$15.6 million … from speaking fees and book deals” from 2017 to 2019, and that “more than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir ‘Promise Me, Dad’ and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book.”
But a closer look at Joe Biden’s 2017 tax returns raises eyebrows. “Follow the source link provided to that $10 million number, though, and you’ll end up at Joe Biden’s campaign website with financial disclosure links to only their individual returns — no S-corporation tax returns,” the Federalist critiqued USA Today. “So, in reality, readers were left with a smokescreen.”
~Snip~
Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) told Breitbart News Joe Biden should produce unredacted bank records to provide transparency.
“The President seems to find selling out our country funny. We don’t,” she said. “If he’s serious about proving our allegations wrong he should release his and his family’s unredacted bank records and show the American people where all this money is coming from. The FBI can’t protect him forever.”
~Snip~
Upon reviewing Biden’s personal tax return, which includes an entity controlled by first lady Jill Biden, Allison explained the entity’s revenue is likely much higher due to expense deductions.
“The point I am making here is that the $9.5M income and the $557K income on Schedule E are after expenses have been subtracted, so the original income is much more than these numbers,” he told Breitbart News.
“It is my opinion that both S Corporation returns should be examined to find the actual amount of income and to obtain clues as to where the income may have originated,” he added. “The S Corporation returns might reveal other entities from which the income may have originated.”

Commentary:
The only real opportunities for career politicians to grow really wealthy is through insider trading, graft, corruption and in the case of some like Biden treason.
Joe figured out earlier that insider trading required too much time and effort. Straight up pay-to-play corruption was the easiest path to riches, especially after watching the Clintons’ rapid accumulation of wealth wile selling out to China.
Otherwise, they would have to work like the rest of us.
I think Harry Truman was maybe one of the first to acknowledge that publicly.
It’s interesting that the amount is the same that Joe and Hunter received in bribes from Burisma. Quisling Leftist publishers have become smokescreens for political grift in my opinion.
Which includes the money flowing in through Hunter's supposed paintings. It's definitely not the paintings.
Unfortunately, the Republican Party is riddled with RINOs like Romney, Murkowski, Collins and former Congressman Ryan, that will vote with Democrats 90% of the time. .

Nearly $10M in 2017

Republican lawmakers are demanding transparency from President Joe Biden regarding his 2017 tax returns in which his entity, “CelticCapri Corp,” listed nearly $10 million without specifying revenue line items, raising concerns about who paid the entity and for what in the wake of Joe Biden’s alleged link to a $5 million Ukrainian “bribery” scheme.
Before the 2020 election, USA Today published a “fact check” article that tried to support the claims that the Bidens earned “$15.6 million … from speaking fees and book deals” from 2017 to 2019, and that “more than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir ‘Promise Me, Dad’ and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book.”
But a closer look at Joe Biden’s 2017 tax returns raises eyebrows. “Follow the source link provided to that $10 million number, though, and you’ll end up at Joe Biden’s campaign website with financial disclosure links to only their individual returns — no S-corporation tax returns,” the Federalist critiqued USA Today. “So, in reality, readers were left with a smokescreen.”
~Snip~
Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) told Breitbart News Joe Biden should produce unredacted bank records to provide transparency.
“The President seems to find selling out our country funny. We don’t,” she said. “If he’s serious about proving our allegations wrong he should release his and his family’s unredacted bank records and show the American people where all this money is coming from. The FBI can’t protect him forever.”
~Snip~
Upon reviewing Biden’s personal tax return, which includes an entity controlled by first lady Jill Biden, Allison explained the entity’s revenue is likely much higher due to expense deductions.
“The point I am making here is that the $9.5M income and the $557K income on Schedule E are after expenses have been subtracted, so the original income is much more than these numbers,” he told Breitbart News.
“It is my opinion that both S Corporation returns should be examined to find the actual amount of income and to obtain clues as to where the income may have originated,” he added. “The S Corporation returns might reveal other entities from which the income may have originated.”

Commentary:
The only real opportunities for career politicians to grow really wealthy is through insider trading, graft, corruption and in the case of some like Biden treason.
Joe figured out earlier that insider trading required too much time and effort. Straight up pay-to-play corruption was the easiest path to riches, especially after watching the Clintons’ rapid accumulation of wealth wile selling out to China.
It’s interesting that the amount is the same that Joe and Hunter received in bribes from Burisma. Quisling Leftist publishers have become smokescreens for political grift in my opinion.
Which includes the money flowing in through Hunter's supposed paintings. It's definitely not the paintings.
Unfortunately, the Republican Party is riddled with RINOs like Romney, Murkowski, Collins and former Congressman Ryan, that will vote with Democrats 90% of the time. .

Breitbart is not a credible source on anything.

What “Biden Corporation” are these proven liars slandering today?

Since anyone can make a claim to the IRS, forcing them to investigate, such claims, I’m surprised the judicial watch hasn’t super filed a complaint against the Biden’s.

I guess Tom Fitton is too obsessed over Hillary Clinton to try it. Or maybe he’s still dealing with the FBI’s investigation of his role in January 6th and the “fake electors” scheme.

Get back to us when you have EVIDENCE.

Since anyone can make a claim to the IRS, forcing them to investigate, such claims, I’m surprised the judicial watch hasn’t super filed a complaint against the Biden’s.

I guess Tom Fitton is too obsessed over Hillary Clinton to try it. Or maybe he’s still dealing with the FBI’s investigation of his role in January 6th and the “fake electors” scheme.

Most of these Trumper morons have no idea who Tom Fitton is.....they just eat up the trash that Tom and others dish out.....Trumpers don't care where they get their conspiracies from

The FBI is fully compromised and clearly working for the Democratic Party. One hundred percent of their investigations focus on Trump, J6 or "White Supremacist Groups". They never investigate the Biden Crime Family, Black Lives Matter or any other Democratic entity. This is way beyond political fighting, the Democrats are tearing up the rule of law so they can win an election. Welcome to Venezuela 2.0 formerly known as the United States.

It aggravates me to see how easy it is to become fabulously wealthy by selling government influence, in defiance of our peoples best interests. I wish all of those sellouts get caught in the act, regardless of party.

It’s not the sellers of government influence who are getting wealthy, it’s the buyers. Guys like Donald Trump Trump figured he cut out the middleman and keep the money for himself but it’s kind of backfiring on him now.

It aggravates me to see how easy it is to become fabulously wealthy by selling government influence, in defiance of our peoples best interests. I wish all of those sellouts get caught in the act, regardless of party.
Congress should pass some legislation to make selling influence illegal...

Now this particular story is highly suspect and uncorroborated....

However, if you really want to practice what you preach...we know for A FACT that Kushner and Ivanka received billions in foreign money the minute they were part of the Trump admin....were you aggravated then too? or are you more aggravated by stuff that hasn't been proven yet?

Biden got 10 mil....

I’m still waiting for the evidence on that and I have not seen a shred of actual evidence Biden received so much is a nickel.

Keep believing the lies and the liars. I’m waiting for the people with the evidence to show up.

On the other hand, Jack Smith is a wash in evidence of Donald Trump’s illegal activities.

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpeg
    IMG_1188.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 11
I’m still waiting for the evidence on that and I have not seen a shred of actual evidence Biden received so much is a nickel.

Keep believing the lies and the liars. I’m waiting for the people with the evidence to show up.

On the other hand, Jack Smith is a wash in evidence of Donald Trump’s illegal activities.

Go ahead and wait.. I really don't care and you wouldn't believe it if it smacked you in the forehead

Nearly $10M in 2017

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

When is your beloved party going to start the impeachment?

There has already been two articles of impeachment filed

When is your beloved party going to start the impeachment?

There has already been two articles of impeachment filed

Fuck impeachment, Biden's crimes are going to put him and his family behind bars. Put the impeachment articles on ice until we control the House, Senate, and presidency in 2024, then watch what happens.

The seal has been broken and the die is cast.

~~~~~~
FBI Deputy Director admits agency redacted mentions of Joe and Hunter Biden audio recordings in documents given to Republicans
14 Jun 2023 ~~ By arris Rigby
Just in case you had any faith left in our federal governing and law enforcement agencies, let me go ahead and douse out that final flicker of hope.

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted Tuesday the FBI redacted mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme. (The document is unclassified).

Weaponization of the justice system is the mark of a dying civilization. This whole rot must be cleaned out of the federal government by the root.

Commentary:
The take from Deputy Abbate's testimony: "The FBI is NOT politicized against conservatives, and if you say they are we're going to make you pay!"
Obviously, the Stasi/FBI believes it is above Congress.
"Sources and methods"? Duly elected representatives of the people have reasons and the right to view unredacted documents. If the FBI has reason to believe a Senator or Representative is a threat to the security of the country, including sources and methods, then they should bring the evidence to national attention as we have a right to know.
That is what the SCIF was designed for, It allows Representatives of the People to review classified and secret documents.
Maoist Marxist Democrats have turned this country into a banana republic that is no different then a corrupt Sout American country. We have a totally corrupt puppet sitting in the white house protected by thoroughly corrupt law enforcement. The same corrupt players are trying to put the leading presidential contender in prison on trumped up charges. This blatant corruption is outrageous. Trump is the cleanest president/politician in decades. He is a thousand times cleaner then the assholes going after him.
You know who's really nervous besides Joe and Hunter Biden? The Maoist Marxist Democrats, all their shills in the media, and corrupt government officials in the Department of Justice.
The one who is really nervous is Barack Obama. This all happened under his watch so he either got to kick back or he had his own corrupt gig going on his own or both.

Fuck impeachment, Biden's crimes are going to put him and his family behind bars. Put the impeachment articles on ice until we control the House, Senate, and presidency in 2024, then watch what happens.

~~~~~~
What is the most important fact is that Biden his family and his accomplices in government must be fully exposed and let the PEOPLE decide on their fate.

~~~~~~
FBI Deputy Director admits agency redacted mentions of Joe and Hunter Biden audio recordings in documents given to Republicans
14 Jun 2023 ~~ By arris Rigby
Just in case you had any faith left in our federal governing and law enforcement agencies, let me go ahead and douse out that final flicker of hope.

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted Tuesday the FBI redacted mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme. (The document is unclassified).

Weaponization of the justice system is the mark of a dying civilization. This whole rot must be cleaned out of the federal government by the root.

Commentary:
The take from Deputy Abbate's testimony: "The FBI is NOT politicized against conservatives, and if you say they are we're going to make you pay!"
Obviously, the Stasi/FBI believes it is above Congress.
"Sources and methods"? Duly elected representatives of the people have reasons and the right to view unredacted documents. If the FBI has reason to believe a Senator or Representative is a threat to the security of the country, including sources and methods, then they should bring the evidence to national attention as we have a right to know.
That is what the SCIF was designed for, It allows Representatives of the People to review classified and secret documents.
Maoist Marxist Democrats have turned this country into a banana republic that is no different then a corrupt Sout American country. We have a totally corrupt puppet sitting in the white house protected by thoroughly corrupt law enforcement. The same corrupt players are trying to put the leading presidential contender in prison on trumped up charges. This blatant corruption is outrageous. Trump is the cleanest president/politician in decades. He is a thousand times cleaner then the assholes going after him.
You know who's really nervous besides Joe and Hunter Biden? The Maoist Marxist Democrats, all their shills in the media, and corrupt government officials in the Department of Justice.
The one who is really nervous is Barack Obama. This all happened under his watch so he either got to kick back or he had his own corrupt gig going on his own or both.

What part of “EVIDENCE” do N. you not understand.

We’ve had 25 years of right wing media, telling us about all of the evil things that Democrats have done, but nobody has shown us any evidence that what Republicans are claiming, or what’s the right wing media is claiming, actually happened.

EVIDENCE!! Get back to us when you have some.

~~~~~~
What is the most important fact is that Biden his family and his accomplices in government must be fully exposed and let the PEOPLE decide on their fate.

The only thing that you have exposed, is the complete dearth of evidence of any of the lies you’re claiming.

Every time Republicans are asked for evidence, somebody’s disappeared and can’t be found. How convenient!!

I personally believe the American people deserve to see the evidence your beloved party has prior to the election.

Why do you not want them to?

Forum List

Back