Are you ready for 4 years of an MSM lovefest?

I'm ready to wake up and look at my phone and not think, "What's he done now?"

Trump did nothing to alarm you. NOTHING.

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.
yes what obama and biden did to those families was horrible,, thankfully trump stopped it,,
Clear lie. You know better
of course I know you lied,,,
your reputation precedes you,,,
Trump stripped kids from their parents as a deterrent.
trump didnt do anything,,
border patrol was following obamas policies and when trump found out about them he stopped it

Clear lie. You know better.
so whats the truth???

Trump instituted a policy to where kids would be stripped from their parents as a deterrent instead of a last resort. Hence kids not seeing their parents for months and 500+ are here after their parents have been deported.
that was all started under obama and trump stopped it,,,
then prove it a lie,,,

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.
yes what obama and biden did to those families was horrible,, thankfully trump stopped it,,
border patrol was following obamas policies and when trump found out about them he stopped it

so whats the truth???

Trump instituted a policy to where kids would be stripped from their parents as a deterrent instead of a last resort. Hence kids not seeing their parents for months and 500+ are here after their parents have been deported.

Who purposefully overwhelmed the system in the hopes of forcing the government to just release the illegals into the country unvetted?

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

" Washington — The Trump administration on Wednesday unveiled a sweeping plan to detain migrant families and children for longer periods of time than currently allowed, touting a final regulation that would overhaul the immigration detention system in the U.S. and scrap a longstanding court settlement.

so whats the truth???

Who purposefully overwhelmed the system in the hopes of forcing the government to just release the illegals into the country unvetted?

Your blob's INS.

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

" Washington — The Trump administration on Wednesday unveiled a sweeping plan to detain migrant families and children for longer periods of time than currently allowed, touting a final regulation that would overhaul the immigration detention system in the U.S. and scrap a longstanding court settlement.
you do know those prove me right that it was started under obama,,,

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?
it was started under obama and trump did end it,,, your links are for something else,,,

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?
The trespassers know what they’re doing...
Screw em.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

I bet they won't. What they will have, is that they will get a pass from the media, on everything.

Do you count police wacism and killings of "unarmed blacks" as a "crisis"?

Cause Biden will make that worse. The media might not talk about it, but everything he does, is going to make the problem worse, not better.

You do realize that, don't you?

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

That is the one thing that is a huge ace in the hole for Biden. No matter what happens, the MSM will guide them every step of the way with nothing but positive coverage.

1606773404301.png

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?
it was started under obama and trump did end it,,, your links are for something else,,,
Again...total lie. Again, you know better. The links above prove it.

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?
no they dont,,,

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?
no they dont,,,

Either you're illiterate or stupid...or both.

so whats the truth???

then prove it a lie,,,

Here is what you said:

Why'd you lie?
no they dont,,,

Either you're illiterate or stupid...or both.
I know that obama started the policy and built the cages and trump stopped the separations except in extreme cases,,,

The only one lying is you.

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
Yes, very ready! So sick of the schoolyard name calling and fighting. Get Toxic Trump out and try to find normal again!!

A media being whores for the President is not normal. It is part of the breakdown of our system.
The last 4 years have been the breakdown of our system. Thank god it’s almost over

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
Yes, very ready! So sick of the schoolyard name calling and fighting. Get Toxic Trump out and try to find normal again!!

A media being whores for the President is not normal. It is part of the breakdown of our system.
The last 4 years have been the breakdown of our system. Thank god it’s almost over

It's not over. The people who did it were rewarded with a victory. They have been given position feedback on their actions.

This is the new normal. Any real threat to dem control, will be met with mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.

It's not over. The people who did it were rewarded with a victory. They have been given position feedback on their actions.

This is the new normal. Any real threat to dem control, will be met with mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.
The victory came from the people. Please don’t tell me you’re buying in Trumps BS about the election being a fraud. His game was predictable and couldn’t be more obvious.

All that other stuff you complain about is just hyperbolic BS. Average people living their lives don't experiences any of it

The victory came from the people. Please don’t tell me you’re buying in Trumps BS about the election being a fraud. His game was predictable and couldn’t be more obvious.

All that other stuff you complain about is just hyperbolic BS. Average people living their lives don't experiences any of it

Noting in my post hinted at "fraud" at all.

The victory is positive reinforcement for their use of mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.

Thus, the violence and abuse of power and oppression we have seen over the last 4 years, from your side, is likely to be the new normal.

That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or do you need hide from it some more, by pretending to not understand simple english?

Noting in my post hinted at "fraud" at all.

The victory is positive reinforcement for their use of mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.

Thus, the violence and abuse of power and oppression we have seen over the last 4 years, from your side, is likely to be the new normal.

That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or do you need hide from it some more, by pretending to not understand simple english?
I’m not hiding from anything. Here to discuss. I called your accusations hyperbolic and unnoticeable to the average citizen.

The mobs weren’t out to elect a democrat they were out because a black man was murdered by cops and the build up from the desire for racial equality hit a boiling point. You speak of abuse of power. I agree with you there. Police abusing their power is exactly what caused the mob violence.

But at least we have a president coming in that will lower the temperature after 4 years of turning it up.

Forum List

Back