Are you ready for 4 years of an MSM lovefest?

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
Yes, very ready! So sick of the schoolyard name calling and fighting. Get Toxic Trump out and try to find normal again!!

A media being whores for the President is not normal. It is part of the breakdown of our system.
The last 4 years have been the breakdown of our system. Thank god itā€™s almost over

It's not over. The people who did it were rewarded with a victory. They have been given position feedback on their actions.

This is the new normal. Any real threat to dem control, will be met with mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.
The victory came from the people. Please donā€™t tell me youā€™re buying in Trumps BS about the election being a fraud. His game was predictable and couldnā€™t be more obvious.

All that other stuff you complain about is just hyperbolic BS. Average people living their lives don't experiences any of it

Noting in my post hinted at "fraud" at all.

The victory is positive reinforcement for their use of mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.

Thus, the violence and abuse of power and oppression we have seen over the last 4 years, from your side, is likely to be the new normal.

That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or do you need hide from it some more, by pretending to not understand simple english?
Side question because you seem to skirt around it.... do you think the election was stolen by Biden by fraudulent votes?

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
Yes, very ready! So sick of the schoolyard name calling and fighting. Get Toxic Trump out and try to find normal again!!

A media being whores for the President is not normal. It is part of the breakdown of our system.
The last 4 years have been the breakdown of our system. Thank god itā€™s almost over

It's not over. The people who did it were rewarded with a victory. They have been given position feedback on their actions.

This is the new normal. Any real threat to dem control, will be met with mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.
The victory came from the people. Please donā€™t tell me youā€™re buying in Trumps BS about the election being a fraud. His game was predictable and couldnā€™t be more obvious.

All that other stuff you complain about is just hyperbolic BS. Average people living their lives don't experiences any of it

The victory is positive reinforcement for their use of mob violence, backed up by the power of the State, while "private companies" operating outside the law, enforce censorship and distribute massive propaganda campaigns.

Thus, the violence and abuse of power and oppression we have seen over the last 4 years, from your side, is likely to be the new normal.

That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or do you need hide from it some more, by pretending to not understand simple english?
Iā€™m not hiding from anything. Here to discuss. I called your accusations hyperbolic and unnoticeable to the average citizen.

The mobs werenā€™t out to elect a democrat they were out because a black man was murdered by cops and the build up from the desire for racial equality hit a boiling point. You speak of abuse of power. I agree with you there. Police abusing their power is exactly what caused the mob violence.

The mobs attacked anyone not cow towing to the left's narrative (and many that did)

That most Americans were not directly effected does not mean that the intent and the effect was not to terrorize the voters.

Indeed, Terrorism almost NEVER impacts personally a majority of the people. It makes examples and creates the perception of a threat.

This behavior was from and supported by and assisted by the Dems. And the dems won.

The victory is positive reinforcement for this behavior. There is no reason to think that the Left will start playing nicer, when they paid no price for playing NOT nice.

And antifa was rioting with the full support of the dem party, well before George died. So, don't pretend otherwise. BLM was just more of hte same piled on, by the same people.

Side question because you seem to skirt around it.... do you think the election was stolen by Biden by fraudulent votes?

I think that an election held with brown shirt mobs operating in the streets and massive censorship by big tech and the media, is not Free nor Fair and thus not legitimate.

I HOPE that massive fraud was involved, because that would indicate that the people rejected the Left's fascist tactics, instead of validating them.

Iā€™m not hiding from anything. Here to discuss. I called your accusations hyperbolic and unnoticeable to the average citizen.

The mobs werenā€™t out to elect a democrat they were out because a black man was murdered by cops and the build up from the desire for racial equality hit a boiling point. You speak of abuse of power. I agree with you there. Police abusing their power is exactly what caused the mob violence.

The mobs attacked anyone not cow towing to the left's narrative (and many that did)

That most Americans were not directly effected does not mean that the intent and the effect was not to terrorize the voters.

Indeed, Terrorism almost NEVER impacts personally a majority of the people. It makes examples and creates the perception of a threat.

This behavior was from and supported by and assisted by the Dems. And the dems won.

The victory is positive reinforcement for this behavior. There is no reason to think that the Left will start playing nicer, when they paid no price for playing NOT nice.

And antifa was rioting with the full support of the dem party, well before George died. So, don't pretend otherwise. BLM was just more of hte same piled on, by the same people.
I very much disagree. There is video and numerous reports of Trump supporters showing up at polls and causing all kinds of problems. Talk about mobs trying to impact voters. It doesnā€™t get any more direct than that. What mobs are you talking about? The racial protests that have been going on for months? Thatā€™s a lot of dots to connect. Nothing to connect with the example I just gave. Look in the mirror.

I think that an election held with brown shirt mobs operating in the streets and massive censorship by big tech and the media, is not Free nor Fair and thus not legitimate.

I HOPE that massive fraud was involved, because that would indicate that the people rejected the Left's fascist tactics, instead of validating them.
Tech censorship is not fraud. I asked you about fraud. We can debate the impact of tech censorship another time

I very much disagree. There is video and numerous reports of Trump supporters showing up at polls and causing all kinds of problems. Talk about mobs trying to impact voters. It doesnā€™t get any more direct than that. What mobs are you talking about? The racial protests that have been going on for months? Thatā€™s a lot of dots to connect. Nothing to connect with the example I just gave. Look in the mirror.

The mobs. I'm talking about the antifa and blm mobs that have been rioting for months, with support from dem politicians and officials.

Saying "racial protest" doesn't change the fact that they were practicing political violence.

The victory is positive feed back for such behavior and for the censor ship practiced by Big Tech and MSM.

There is no reason to think that the Left will start playing nicer, when they paid no price for playing NOT nice.

Does that make you happy or sad?

The mobs. I'm talking about the antifa and blm mobs that have been rioting for months, with support from dem politicians and officials.

Saying "racial protest" doesn't change the fact that they were practicing political violence.

The victory is positive feed back for such behavior and for the censor ship practiced by Big Tech and MSM.

There is no reason to think that the Left will start playing nicer, when they paid no price for playing NOT nice.

Thug out looting arenā€™t committing political violence. Do you really think they go home after a riot and talk politics? Come on man wake up. Now the example I provide was direct. Trump supporter cause a ruckus at polling centers and at elections offices. Those mobs fit the description of what your bitching about.

again the tech issue is a bigger discussion. Happy to have it in another thread but itā€™s a red herring and not of significant impact in todayā€™s world. You're being hyperbolic.

Thug out looting arenā€™t committing political violence. Do you really think they go home after a riot and talk politics? Come on man wake up. Now the example I provide was direct. Trump supporter cause a ruckus at polling centers and at elections offices. Those mobs fit the description of what your bitching about.

again the tech issue is a bigger discussion. Happy to have it in another thread but itā€™s a red herring and not of significant impact in todayā€™s world. You're being hyperbolic.

Some of them certainly are. The antifa thugs certainly were. Some of the blm thugs are motivated by politics and/or racism.

The dem mayors that order the police to stand down, are certainly motivated by politics.

These people did their actions. Your denial is insane. My question to you, is what changed, in their winning, that they will not do the same thing the next time there is a threat to their power?

Some of them certainly are. The antifa thugs certainly were. Some of the blm thugs are motivated by politics and/or racism.

The dem mayors that order the police to stand down, are certainly motivated by politics.

These people did their actions. Your denial is insane. My question to you, is what changed, in their winning, that they will not do the same thing the next time there is a threat to their power?
The people in the streets arenā€™t in power. Youā€™re cherry picking a few individuals and acting like itā€™s thousands of people with the same motivation. Thatā€™s just not true. ANTIFA are largely anarcists and anti government. They arenā€™t Dems. BLM are political for sure, they fight for police reform and racial equality. Dem Mayors are politicians but also responsible for their cities. I see their actions less about the election and more about trying to handle the racial issues and street violence in their cities.

again the clearest cases of mobs trying to impact the election comes for the Trumpers as I pointed out.

The people in the streets arenā€™t in power. Youā€™re cherry picking a few individuals and acting like itā€™s thousands of people with the same motivation. Thatā€™s just not true. ANTIFA are largely anarcists and anti government. They arenā€™t Dems. BLM are political for sure, they fight for police reform and racial equality. Dem Mayors are politicians but also responsible for their cities. I see their actions less about the election and more about trying to handle the racial issues and street violence in their cities.

again the clearest cases of mobs trying to impact the election comes for the Trumpers as I pointed out.

The people in power are allied with mob. They worked with the mob to accomplish shared goals. Your denial and confusion is silly.

My question to you stands. They won, so the next time there is a threat to their power, why would they not use the same tactics again?

This is the new normal. Violent thugs attacking people in the street backed up by the power of the state AND hand in hand with powerful robber barons of Big Tech to control the narrative and marginalize anyone that stands in their way.

That sound like a free country to you?

The people in power are allied with mob. They worked with the mob to accomplish shared goals. Your denial and confusion is silly.

My question to you stands. They won, so the next time there is a threat to their power, why would they not use the same tactics again?

This is the new normal. Violent thugs attacking people in the street backed up by the power of the state AND hand in hand with powerful robber barons of Big Tech to control the narrative and marginalize anyone that stands in their way.

You have tunnel vision. I keep bringing up the mob of Trumpsters that wreaked havoc at polls and ballot offices yet you ignore it. These mobs were there at the request of the president ie the politician in power. Yet you act like this is a democrat problem. If you could be fair minded and acknowledge that this is part of our politics on both sides then it would be easier to engage in a respectable discussion with you.

to answer you question... these mobs and riots you complain about... ANTIFA and BLM etc I do not believe caused Biden to win. I actually think they helped Trump as he took a strong stand against them. Youā€™re acting like their presence and the faction that cause violence somehow helps the democrats. That makes no sense.

Turn them off...break their financial backs...go to newsmax online....

You have tunnel vision. I keep bringing up the mob of Trumpsters that wreaked havoc at polls and ballot offices yet you ignore it. These mobs were there at the request of the president ie the politician in power. Yet you act like this is a democrat problem. If you could be fair minded and acknowledge that this is part of our politics on both sides then it would be easier to engage in a respectable discussion with you.

to answer you question... these mobs and riots you complain about... ANTIFA and BLM etc I do not believe caused Biden to win. I actually think they helped Trump as he took a strong stand against them. Youā€™re acting like their presence and the faction that cause violence somehow helps the democrats. That makes no sense.

A few Trump supporters on ONE DAY, after all the minds were made up, is nothing compared to months and months of violence backed up by the power of the state and relentless censorship and propaganda.

My questions stands to you.

They won, so the next time there is a threat to their power, why would they not use the same tactics again?

Forum List

Back