Are you ready for 4 years of an MSM lovefest?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.

And anything negative will be Trump's fault.

Obammy's MO blame Booooooosssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

1606760804551.png

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

I bet they won't. What they will have, is that they will get a pass from the media, on everything.

Do you count police wacism and killings of "unarmed blacks" as a "crisis"?

Cause Biden will make that worse. The media might not talk about it, but everything he does, is going to make the problem worse, not better.

You do realize that, don't you?

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

It doesn't have to, the press will cover for it no matter what, as will limp wristed quislings like you.

its funny you think biden will last 4 yrs,,,

my bet is pelosi already has the paper work ready for an impeachment,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back