Are you ready for 4 years of an MSM lovefest?

I'm ready to wake up and look at my phone and not think, "What's he done now?"

Trump did nothing to alarm you. NOTHING.

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.

The parents choose to enter the country illegally. Commit a crime and get "stripped" from your children.

That was not Trump's doing that was their's.

Biden will let illegals loose under the promise of returning for their court date, which is another way of saying, OPEN BORDERS.

FOr the slow kids in the class, that is handling a crisis WORSE than Trump.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

I bet they won't. What they will have, is that they will get a pass from the media, on everything.

Do you count police wacism and killings of "unarmed blacks" as a "crisis"?

Cause Biden will make that worse. The media might not talk about it, but everything he does, is going to make the problem worse, not better.

You do realize that, don't you?

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

What evidence do you have of that?..probably none.
Any somewhat competent or cogent plan will be an improvement over the abortion it is now.
Trump was good at starting wars with people/groups he didn't like. Started with immigrants of color
and then turned inward to so called leftists and then to the people of color right here in America.

As another poster said, I look forward to not waking up every day to something in Washington blowing up...figuratively speaking. :)

Where did the Millenials get the money to take over the Boomers?

When the boomers died and left it to them. Or retired and left the high paying jobs open to them.
The investors are the Boomers and the Millenials still have a way to go to take over did you forget the generation between Boomers and Millenials?

The investors are not hands on generally. The point of the media is true. They are going to be completely partisan whores for Biden/Harris moving forward.

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.
yes what obama and biden did to those families was horrible,, thankfully trump stopped it,,
Clear lie. You know better

When the boomers died and left it to them. Or retired and left the high paying jobs open to them.
The investors are the Boomers and the Millenials still have a way to go to take over did you forget the generation between Boomers and Millenials?

The investors are not hands on generally. The point of the media is true. They are going to be completely partisan whores for Biden/Harris moving forward.
So what it is their dough and they can run their business as they see fit just like the media outlets you enjoy....In my opinion, I don't give any of them any attention.

The parents choose to enter the country illegally. Commit a crime and get "stripped" from your children.

Biden will let illegals loose under the promise of returning for their court date, which is another way of saying, OPEN BORDERS.

Trump stripped kids for no reason other than deterrence. His chief of staff admitted it.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

I bet they won't. What they will have, is that they will get a pass from the media, on everything.

Cause Biden will make that worse. The media might not talk about it, but everything he does, is going to make the problem worse, not better.

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

Any somewhat competent or cogent plan will be an improvement over the abortion it is now.
Trump was good at starting wars with people/groups he didn't like. Started with immigrants of color
and then turned inward to so called leftists and then to the people of color right here in America.

As another poster said, I look forward to not waking up every day to something in Washington blowing up...figuratively speaking. :)

1. YOu asking for evidence of a prediction of a future event? Smart of you. NOT.

2. Trump did not start a war with immigrants of color. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

3. Trump did not start a war with poc here. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

4. Liberals started a war with Trump, before he even took office.

5. YOu are a retard.

So what it is their dough and they can run their business as they see fit just like the media outlets you enjoy....In my opinion, I don't give any of them any attention.

They are part of a power structure now, that will fuck this country up. You can put your head in the sand, won't change the fact that this is going to be bad for America as a whole.

yes what obama and biden did to those families was horrible,, thankfully trump stopped it,,
of course I know you lied,,,
your reputation precedes you,,,

Trump stripped kids for no reason other than deterrence. His chief of staff admitted it.

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

of course I know you lied,,,
your reputation precedes you,,,
Trump stripped kids from their parents as a deterrent.

Kids usually don't have that autonomy. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

They are part of a power structure now, that will fuck this country up. You can put your head in the sand, won't change the fact that this is going to be bad for America as a whole.
The USA sold out long ago get used to your corporate overlords.

Yeah, why did people from Europe come here uninvited?

Kids usually don't have that autonomy. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

I refuse to believe that you think I was speaking "to" the children and not to the adults that brought them illegally into the country.

So, your bullshit is dismissed. MOving on, my point stands.

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

1. YOu asking for evidence of a prediction of a future event? Smart of you. NOT.

2. Trump did not start a war with immigrants of color. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

3. Trump did not start a war with poc here. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

4. Liberals started a war with Trump, before he even took office.

5. YOu are a retard.

If silly little 5th grade playground insults are all you have, you've already lost. I understand you don't think race relations are an issue, or that there are legitimate issues that need discussion. It's easier for you to dismiss and belittle.
Trump has been waging war with people of color for four years now. In fact, I will submit that it is the main reason people like you support him. You see in him a kindred spirit that goes along with your upbringing and your ideas of
what your America should look like. You don't like anyone that is too "different" from you.

Trump had every chance to pivot and try to recognize that he was the leader of everyone in the United States. Not just the people who voted for him.
But that's not in his character.

The USA sold out long ago get used to your corporate overlords.

Dude. Spend less time talking shit and more time lubbing up for the ass fucking they will be giving you.

Forum List

Back