Are you ready for 4 years of an MSM lovefest?

I'm ready to wake up and look at my phone and not think, "What's he done now?"

Trump did nothing to alarm you. NOTHING.

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.

The parents choose to enter the country illegally. Commit a crime and get "stripped" from your children.

That was not Trump's doing that was their's.

Biden will let illegals loose under the promise of returning for their court date, which is another way of saying, OPEN BORDERS.

FOr the slow kids in the class, that is handling a crisis WORSE than Trump.
Trump stripped kids for no reason other than deterrence. His chief of staff admitted it.

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?
Yeah, why did people from Europe come here uninvited?
We call that Check and Mate!

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.

The parents choose to enter the country illegally. Commit a crime and get "stripped" from your children.

Biden will let illegals loose under the promise of returning for their court date, which is another way of saying, OPEN BORDERS.

Trump stripped kids for no reason other than deterrence. His chief of staff admitted it.

So, you are making an analogy between illegal aliens from South of the Border and the conquering of the New World?

So, to you this is an invasion, not refugees and you still side with the invaders?

Pretty shitty of you.

Kids usually don't have that autonomy. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

I refuse to believe that you think I was speaking "to" the children and not to the adults that brought them illegally into the country.

So, your bullshit is dismissed. MOving on, my point stands.

Again, the kids are not complicit. Yet your blob and you see no problem with stripping them from their parents and putting them into cages.

So, you are making an analogy between illegal aliens from South of the Border and the conquering of the New World?

So, to you this is an invasion, not refugees and you still side with the invaders?

Pretty shitty of you.
No. He just reduced your bullshit argument to it's molecular state.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

I bet they won't. What they will have, is that they will get a pass from the media, on everything.

Do you count police wacism and killings of "unarmed blacks" as a "crisis"?

Cause Biden will make that worse. The media might not talk about it, but everything he does, is going to make the problem worse, not better.

You do realize that, don't you?

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

What evidence do you have of that?..probably none.
Any somewhat competent or cogent plan will be an improvement over the abortion it is now.
Trump was good at starting wars with people/groups he didn't like. Started with immigrants of color
and then turned inward to so called leftists and then to the people of color right here in America.

As another poster said, I look forward to not waking up every day to something in Washington blowing up...figuratively speaking. :)

1. YOu asking for evidence of a prediction of a future event? Smart of you. NOT.

2. Trump did not start a war with immigrants of color. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

3. Trump did not start a war with poc here. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

4. Liberals started a war with Trump, before he even took office.

5. YOu are a retard.

If silly little 5th grade playground insults are all you have, you've already lost. I understand you don't think race relations are an issue, or that there are legitimate issues that need discussion. It's easier for you to dismiss and belittle.
Trump has been waging war with people of color for four years now. In fact, I will submit that it is the main reason people like you support him. You see in him a kindred spirit that goes along with your upbringing and your ideas of
what your America should look like. You don't like anyone that is too "different" from you.

Trump had every chance to pivot and try to recognize that he was the leader of everyone in the United States. Not just the people who voted for him.
But that's not in his character.

1. It was not all I had. It was one of 5 points.

2. Trump did not wage war on poc. that is just you being a wace baiting asshole.

3. Trump did fine as President, for "everyone in the United States". Hence his doubling his support among blacks. A shocker considering the constant propaganda from people like you.

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
I was OK with the love fest with Biden till I saw Chris Matthews simulate a sex act with Biden.

Things have gotten too far.

I refuse to believe that you think I was speaking "to" the children and not to the adults that brought them illegally into the country.

Again, the kids are not complicit. Yet your blob and you see no problem with stripping them from their parents and putting them into cages.

The adults are responsible for their actions and the results of their actions.

Biden will just let them loose, with a court date. That they will not show up for. LOL!!!

That will be Biden handling a crisis far worse than Trump.

Moonglow thinks this is an invasion. Do you think that too?

Pretty shitty of you.

You lefties are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize the meaning of the shit you say.

He made an analogy of the illegals with conquest of hte new world by the Europeans against the Indians.

That is implicitly stating that he considers the illegals an invasion, an act of war.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

I bet they won't. What they will have, is that they will get a pass from the media, on everything.

Cause Biden will make that worse. The media might not talk about it, but everything he does, is going to make the problem worse, not better.

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

Any somewhat competent or cogent plan will be an improvement over the abortion it is now.
Trump was good at starting wars with people/groups he didn't like. Started with immigrants of color
and then turned inward to so called leftists and then to the people of color right here in America.

As another poster said, I look forward to not waking up every day to something in Washington blowing up...figuratively speaking. :)

1. YOu asking for evidence of a prediction of a future event? Smart of you. NOT.

2. Trump did not start a war with immigrants of color. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

3. Trump did not start a war with poc here. That is you being a wace baiting retard.

5. YOu are a retard.

If silly little 5th grade playground insults are all you have, you've already lost. I understand you don't think race relations are an issue, or that there are legitimate issues that need discussion. It's easier for you to dismiss and belittle.
Trump has been waging war with people of color for four years now. In fact, I will submit that it is the main reason people like you support him. You see in him a kindred spirit that goes along with your upbringing and your ideas of
what your America should look like. You don't like anyone that is too "different" from you.

Trump had every chance to pivot and try to recognize that he was the leader of everyone in the United States. Not just the people who voted for him.

2. Trump did not wage war on poc. that is just you being a wace baiting asshole.

3. Trump did fine as President, for "everyone in the United States". Hence his doubling his support among blacks. A shocker considering the constant propaganda from people like you.

I was referring to your constant use of "w" in place of the letter "r" spoken like a child. It gets old. Make an argument without having to resort to kiddie talk. It's just creepy.
And he might have increased his support among minorities over 2016..but it wasn't nearly enough to put him over the top. And I find it satisfying that the rest of those minority
voters swung the election for Biden and are the reason Trump is being sent packing.

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

5. YOu are a retard.

I was referring to your constant use of "w" in place of the letter "r" spoken like a child. It gets old. Make an argument without having to resort to kiddie talk. It's just creepy.
And he might have increased his support among minorities over 2016..but it wasn't nearly enough to put him over the top. And I find it satisfying that the rest of those minority
voters swung the election for Biden and are the reason Trump is being sent packing.

1. No. YOur sides constant accusations of wacism, does not deserve to be treated seriously.

2. He doubled his support among blacks.

3. YOu have offered NOTHING to support your claim of "war against poc".

4. The bloc voting by minorities is not a good thing. It is a sign of a deeply divided nation, based on racial conflict.

Biden will just let them loose, with a court date. That they will not show up for. LOL!!!

An invasion? No. Don't be silly.

Pretty shitty of you.

You lefties are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize the meaning of the shit you say.

He made an analogy of the illegals with conquest of hte new world by the Europeans against the Indians.

That is implicitly stating that he considers the illegals an invasion, an act of war.

No, Moony decapitated you, you moron:

First you say," STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? "

He pointed out that people came here from their "own fucking country"

And now you're trying to draw a distinction. And failing miserably.

Its fun to watch you melt down yet again.

Oh yeah...The future is female....and she definitely has dark skin. I know that will set you off big time!

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.

conservatives: Always the victim.

An invasion? No. Don't be silly.

You are the one that thought it was a great argument, to compare the Invasion of North America by the European empires to the illegal aliens.

Not me.

It only makes sense to do so, if you think they are similar things. At least similar.

Liberals are so stupid that way. You say shit, and don't even think about the meaning of the shit that comes out of your pie hole.

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

5. YOu are a retard.

1. No. YOur sides constant accusations of wacism, does not deserve to be treated seriously.

4. The bloc voting by minorities is not a good thing. It is a sign of a deeply divided nation, based on racial conflict.

1) Address the issues then. Or better still. Agree to sit down, identify them, and at least talk about them. Unless you're sitting on that side of the fence, you've got no idea what people's complaints are.
2) So what? He got a lot of Cubans in South Florida to vote for him too. Nationally, it didn't put him over the top and still, no issues of race were addressed.
3) Muslim ban, Charlottesville, BLM..etc. the list goes on and on. Look, the guy doesn't like people of color. Neither did his dad. Upbringing.
4) It is the sign of the inability to discuss the central issues of race and equality. Essentially, two Americas. That's why athletes kneel for the National Anthem.
Not out of disrespect. But out of the fact that there are two separate sets of rules in this country. One for whites, one for people of color.

Bring it on, because I'll be shitting all over China Joe and his Kuntface sidekick for the next four years. I kinda got out of practice after that purple-lipped jug-eared cockroach was finally fumigated out of the WH in 2016, but I'm baaaack.

Pretty shitty of you.

First you say," STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? "

Oh yeah...The future is female....and she definitely has dark skin. I know that will set you off big time!

1. You are not making any sense. His analogy was stupid and you are talking in circles trying to defend your standing by it.

2. Your racism is not setting me off asshole. Your being an asshole is setting me off. I already knew you were racist.

Bring it on, because I'll be shitting all over China Joe and his Kuntface sidekick for the next four years. I kinda got out of practice after that purple-lipped jug-eared cockroach was finally fumigated out of the WH in 2016, but I'm baaaack.

Who are you?

FOR ONE EXAMPLE.

5. YOu are a retard.

1) Address the issues then. Or better still. Agree to sit down, identify them, and at least talk about them. Unless you're sitting on that side of the fence, you've got no idea what people's complaints are.
2) So what? He got a lot of Cubans in South Florida to vote for him too. Nationally, it didn't put him over the top and still, no issues of race were addressed.
3) Muslim ban, Charlottesville, BLM..etc. the list goes on and on. Look, the guy doesn't like people of color. Neither did his dad. Upbringing.
4) It is the sign of the inability to discuss the central issues of race and equality. Essentially, two Americas. That's why athletes kneel for the National Anthem.
Not out of disrespect. But out of the fact that there are two separate sets of rules in this country. One for whites, one for people of color.

1. I will address any issue you bring up. But I will not treat unsupported accusations of wacism with respect you people do not deserve.

2. So what? It greatly undermines your claim that he was "waging war against poc" or not being "President for everyone".

3. The Muslim Ban, was just good governance. Why are we accepting so many immigrants from shitty Third World countries with high levels of violence and terrorism? The rest of your list is even stupider.

4. It is not a sign of an inability to discuss race. It is a sign of massive wace baiting by people like you.

Pretty shitty of you.

1. You are not making any sense. His analogy was stupid and you are talking in circles trying to defend your standing by it.

2. Your racism is not setting me off asshole. Your being an asshole is setting me off. I already knew you were racist.

Nah....your "stay in your own country" argument was decapitated.
The future is female...and she has dark skin is setting you off. Bigly.

Forum List

Back