Are You Hyper or Lazy?

I am so lazy, I am practically a doily. lol

a doily... so gay... oh wait....

:lol:

I've been called a 'doily queen' before b/c my house is very much like a grandmother's house. lol. Antiques, candy dishes, sort of creepy paintings, knick-knacks, fresh flowers everywhere...

I like that :) It's sweet! (well maybe not the creepy paintings..... ????)

Well I think they are creepy. Perhaps I'll post a picture here soon once I leave the study.

Do! I would love to see it - or any of them!

I was going to get one of those speech to text programs....

but then I'd have to go to the trouble of installing it, leaning how to use it, and getting autocorrect set up on it.

Not worth it.

I make enough typos on my own here... I love to either leave out letters or add ones that don't belong.... ?

There is only one form of exercise I really enjoy, tennis. Otherwise, I could sit on the couch all day and be amused with either TV, the computer, books or what have you.

Some people just have to be around other people all the time and go go go..... never sit still and the total inability to be alone and quiet....

Which are you? Or is it situational...?
I can binge watch TV all day and still exercise

Just crank out push ups sit ups squats lunges etc during the commercials
After a day of watching the tube you'll be sore as hell

There is only one form of exercise I really enjoy, tennis. Otherwise, I could sit on the couch all day and be amused with either TV, the computer, books or what have you.

Some people just have to be around other people all the time and go go go..... never sit still and the total inability to be alone and quiet....

Think like most I'm lazy when facing an obligation, but hyper when free to do as I please. :)

That's why I enjoy the gym.
We need to set up our basement as a gym. right now it's a half living room half office. hubby has a corner of the basement with a bench and weights but that's not my thing.

We enjoy going to the gym though - so we'll probably just keep our membership there. It's much easier to exercise watching TV and having that distraction....

but not really looking now.

I'm so nosey... why?
Ask me anything... because I am newly separated. Only about 3 months now.
Both kids (25 and 21) tell me it would be fine, in fact they want me to, but I don't know.

well if you meet someone you want to hang with you will - but understand - no one wants to get into an ugly rebound relationship....

For sure, but I don't rebound. In order to rebound you have to be up...then down...then trying to get back up.
I haven't been up for years...wait...let me rephrase that... :D

Anyway...I don't have any baggage, and certainly not looking for any.
Not looking for a quick bang either, not these days...STD's today can kill you. Besides, any grown woman you can pick up at a bar and have sex a few hours later is not my kind of woman.
I have never had a problem getting a girl/woman...so when I want to go there...I will.

That's why I enjoy the gym.
We need to set up our basement as a gym. right now it's a half living room half office. hubby has a corner of the basement with a bench and weights but that's not my thing.

We enjoy going to the gym though - so we'll probably just keep our membership there. It's much easier to exercise watching TV and having that distraction....
I used to be a gym rat but I haven't gone to a gym in years

I work out in the real world these days

My favorite piece of "equipment" is a pile of rocks ranging in weight from 30 to about 100 lbs that I carry up and down the hill behind my barn

but not really looking now.

I'm so nosey... why?
Ask me anything... because I am newly separated. Only about 3 months now.
Both kids (25 and 21) tell me it would be fine, in fact they want me to, but I don't know.

well if you meet someone you want to hang with you will - but understand - no one wants to get into an ugly rebound relationship....

For sure, but I don't rebound. In order to rebound you have to be up...then down...then trying to get back up.
I haven't been up for years...wait...let me rephrase that... :D

Anyway...I don't have any baggage, and certainly not looking for any.
Not looking for a quick bang either, not these days...STD's today can kill you. Besides, any grown woman you can pick up at a bar and have sex a few hours later is not my kind of woman.
I have never had a problem getting a girl/woman...so when I want to go there...I will.

yeah well sometimes it just happens when you don't expect it
it's not like a shopping trip....

I don't mean it like that..I haven't reciprocated. For instance there is a lady in the same complex as I am that always gives me a big wave, approached me a couple times...asked my name etc. I have been nice, and I am quite sure there is an interest...but I haven't responded.
That's what I meant...I haven't been looking or responded when instincts tell me something is there.

I don't mean it like that..I haven't reciprocated. For instance there is a lady in the same complex as I am that always gives me a big wave, approached me a couple times...asked my name etc. I have been nice, and I am quite sure there is an interest...but I haven't responded.
That's what I meant...I haven't been looking or responded when instincts tell me something is there.

well it's best that way. If you had that love at first sight feeling, I'm sure it might be different.
maybe not.... but, if there was some sort of instant chemistry (besides lust etc.)....

well it's best that way. If you had that love at first sight feeling, I'm sure it might be different.
maybe not.... but, if there was some sort of instant chemistry (besides lust etc.)....

Pheh...too old to fall for just lust. I am not lying, the last "opportunity" I had was a 26 year old, and she was quite attractive. But that would be just silly. Don't need daddy issues.
And I am not disagreeing with you, the best way to meet someone is by accident.

Pheh...too old to fall for just lust. I am not lying, the last "opportunity" I had was a 26 year old, and she was quite attractive. But that would be just silly. Don't need daddy issues.

well that's a large assumption to make, but if you're not ready you're not ready. I'm not debating really, just talking (or typing) out loud

well that's a large assumption to make, but if you're not ready you're not ready. I'm not debating really, just talking (or typing) out loud

large assumption? That she had daddy issues?

Yeah I mean, maybe she just thinks you are attractive. You assume cause she is half your age she has daddy issues? Now, the age gap could be a problem in a long term situation, cause, when you are 70 or 80 and getting kinda ragged looking, she will only be 45-55 - would have to be a real/true love and commitment.....

Yeah I mean, maybe she just thinks you are attractive. You assume cause she is half your age she has daddy issues? Now, the age gap could be a problem in a long term situation, cause, when you are 70 or 80 and getting kinda ragged looking, she will only be 45-55 - would have to be a real/true love and commitment.....

You could be right. I mean after all there is a major increase in young girls seeking older men, and the age gap has also taken a remarkable increase in just the past 5-6 years.
There are a lot of recent articles on the subject, most attribute the rise to frustrated young females unable to find men their age who are not plagued by being millenial brats as well as meeting online.
Don't think I wasn't tempted...I mean...damn...she is major hot..but what the heck would we have in common? I would much rather have an attractive woman closer to my age. I have a daughter just one year younger than her for Christ sake.

You could be right. I mean after all there is a major increase in young girls seeking older men, and the age gap has also taken a remarkable increase in just the past 5-6 years.
There are a lot of recent articles on the subject, most attribute the rise to frustrated young females unable to find men their age who are not plagued by being millenial brats as well as meeting online.
Don't think I wasn't tempted...I mean...damn...she is major hot..but what the heck would we have in common? I would much rather have an attractive woman closer to my age. I have a daughter just one year younger than her for Christ sake.

....but you're not looking so.... ;)

Forum List

Back