Are You Hyper or Lazy?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
There is only one form of exercise I really enjoy, tennis. Otherwise, I could sit on the couch all day and be amused with either TV, the computer, books or what have you.

Some people just have to be around other people all the time and go go go..... never sit still and the total inability to be alone and quiet....

Which are you? Or is it situational...?

both.

I'm hyper lazy.

Learned it from my grandfathers rooster.

When the sun came up, he'd wait for the rooster on the next farm to crow, then nod his head

There is only one form of exercise I really enjoy, tennis. Otherwise, I could sit on the couch all day and be amused with either TV, the computer, books or what have you.

Some people just have to be around other people all the time and go go go..... never sit still and the total inability to be alone and quiet....

I'm both.

Hyper baby, hyper!

I do Thai Chi, work out with weights every other evening...which is a great stress reliever.
Don't really watch much TV...maybe an hour a day..listen to more music than TV.
I read for about an hour or so every night.
Cook...make beer...hang out with son/daughter couple nights a week.
Maybe I will meet someone to go out with, but not really looking now.

I am so lazy, I am practically a doily. lol

I was going to be a procrastinator,

But I never got around to it.

I only procrastinate on things I don't wanna do... which is pretty much everything except what I said in my OP!

Is there a difference between lazy and unmotivated?

I mean, if I had 100% freedom and $ to do what I want I would be all over the place....
but I'm too lazy to make it happen... never mind, I just answered my own question..... :oops:

a doily... so gay... oh wait....

:lol:

I've been called a 'doily queen' before b/c my house is very much like a grandmother's house. lol. Antiques, candy dishes, sort of creepy paintings, knick-knacks, fresh flowers everywhere...

I've been called a 'doily queen' before b/c my house is very much like a grandmother's house. lol. Antiques, candy dishes, sort of creepy paintings, knick-knacks, fresh flowers everywhere...

I like that :) It's sweet! (well maybe not the creepy paintings..... ????)

I like that :) It's sweet! (well maybe not the creepy paintings..... ????)

Well I think they are creepy. Perhaps I'll post a picture here soon once I leave the study.

I was going to get one of those speech to text programs....

but then I'd have to go to the trouble of installing it, leaning how to use it, and getting autocorrect set up on it.

Not worth it.

Definitely hyper, but not in the way you describe it. Hyper, for me, merely means I want to doing something all the time whether it's physically or mentally, usually learning something. However, the part about constantly wanting to be with others, nothing could be further from the truth. Don't really care to be around people much, have pretty much been a loner, and do a great job of entertaining myself. People, in general, suck. They are, for the most part, unintelligent, mean, hurtful, rude, crude, impolite, self absorbed, into drama and gossip. Don't care to spend what precious time I have left here on earth tolerating messed up people.

My body is like a Temple, but also a machine. I workout almost every day to keep myself in prime athletic shape.

But I would not consider myself "hyper" or "lazy". I am active, but chill, disciplined and self aware. I have excellent self control and willpower, so... no. Not lazy. Not hyper.

My body is like a Temple, but also a machine. I workout almost every day to keep myself in prime athletic shape.

But I would not consider myself "hyper" or "lazy". I am active, but chill, disciplined and self aware. I have excellent self control and willpower, so... no. Not lazy. Not hyper.

I would say I am neither also. But active.
I am 50, but at 6'4"...I weigh 203 lbs...strong, and flexible thanks to Tai Chi.
I walk 5-6 days a week...weights...eat good, salads and vege's everyday, meats are mostly fish/chicken/pork - all from a reputable butcher. I love red meat - but indulge only once a week.
I plan on living into my 90's...and have the genes to do it.

Forum List

Back