Are You Hyper or Lazy?

I look at cats who sleep about 18 hours a day and think they know something we don't. Then they do that 3 foot stretch and then go back to sleep. Damn punk cats.

Dogs on the other hand only sleep when they want to dream and run their legs. They don't even sleep when they sleep. I don't want to do that either.

If you watch birds you get the definition of hyper. Their heads are constantly twisting, turning, bobbing, flicking, as if a cat just woke up and is going to get them.

Maybe the dog is dreaming of watching a bird about to get pounced on by a cat and starts running after the cat, hence the running dog legs while they sleep.

What was the question?

Pheh...too old to fall for just lust. I am not lying, the last "opportunity" I had was a 26 year old, and she was quite attractive. But that would be just silly. Don't need daddy issues.
And I am not disagreeing with you, the best way to meet someone is by accident.

well that's a large assumption to make, but if you're not ready you're not ready. I'm not debating really, just talking (or typing) out loud

large assumption? That she had daddy issues?

Yeah I mean, maybe she just thinks you are attractive. You assume cause she is half your age she has daddy issues? Now, the age gap could be a problem in a long term situation, cause, when you are 70 or 80 and getting kinda ragged looking, she will only be 45-55 - would have to be a real/true love and commitment.....

You could be right. I mean after all there is a major increase in young girls seeking older men, and the age gap has also taken a remarkable increase in just the past 5-6 years.
There are a lot of recent articles on the subject, most attribute the rise to frustrated young females unable to find men their age who are not plagued by being millenial brats as well as meeting online.
Don't think I wasn't tempted...I mean...damn...she is major hot..but what the heck would we have in common? I would much rather have an attractive woman closer to my age. I have a daughter just one year younger than her for Christ sake.

....but you're not looking so.... ;)

I care more what my children think of me, and their continued respect than a trist with a girl half my age. My daughter would no doubt be horrified.
Nah...I don't need the drama.

I look at cats who sleep about 18 hours a day and think they know something we don't. Then they do that 3 foot stretch and then go back to sleep. Damn punk cats.

Dogs on the other hand only sleep when they want to dream and run their legs. They don't even sleep when they sleep. I don't want to do that either.

If you watch birds you get the definition of hyper. Their heads are constantly twisting, turning, bobbing, flicking, as if a cat just woke up and is going to get them.

Maybe the dog is dreaming of watching a bird about to get pounced on by a cat and starts running after the cat, hence the running dog legs while they sleep.

What was the question?

I'll count you as ADHD or easily distracted! If nothing else, your MIND is hyper :)

well that's a large assumption to make, but if you're not ready you're not ready. I'm not debating really, just talking (or typing) out loud

Yeah I mean, maybe she just thinks you are attractive. You assume cause she is half your age she has daddy issues? Now, the age gap could be a problem in a long term situation, cause, when you are 70 or 80 and getting kinda ragged looking, she will only be 45-55 - would have to be a real/true love and commitment.....

You could be right. I mean after all there is a major increase in young girls seeking older men, and the age gap has also taken a remarkable increase in just the past 5-6 years.
There are a lot of recent articles on the subject, most attribute the rise to frustrated young females unable to find men their age who are not plagued by being millenial brats as well as meeting online.
Don't think I wasn't tempted...I mean...damn...she is major hot..but what the heck would we have in common? I would much rather have an attractive woman closer to my age. I have a daughter just one year younger than her for Christ sake.

I care more what my children think of me, and their continued respect than a trist with a girl half my age. My daughter would no doubt be horrified.

you sound like a good Dad and good person.
My youngest would gross out cause my ex always liked younger women.......

you sound like a good Dad and good person.
My youngest would gross out cause my ex always liked younger women.......

I am an outstanding Dad. The way I see it 50% of the reason for your life is to raise your children to be good adults.
I hope I am a good person, I believe so. Thank you for saying so.

Forum List

Back