Are You Done with FOX News as well?

Will you QUIT Watching FOX News? (not Tucker, Sean, Dobbs and Laura)

• I never did watch FOX

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I once did but will now stop

• I will continue watching FOX for most of my news.

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am done with their lies about Biden having won when Biden has NOT won, he is only projected to have won based on a lot of fraud.

The Left Stream Media is pretending to be the King Makers when they are not, the state legislatures are.

I tape Lou Dobbs, Tucker, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingrahm, but I am not watching anything other than that, as it is full of lies and other poison now.

Too bad. FOX had a good thing going till they jumped the shark with this election.

Last edited:
I am done with their lies about Biden having won when Biden has NOT won, he is only projected to have won based on a lot of fraud.

The Left Stream Media is pretending to be the King Makers when they are not the state legislatures are.

I tape Lou Dobbs, Tucker, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingrahm, but I am not watching anything other than that, as it is full of lies and other poison now.

Too bad. FOX had a good thing going till they jumped the shark with this election.
Amen brother JB58, Amen on that one!

You’d be wise to discontinue consuming all establishment corporate media. If only all Americans would. Then they wouldn’t be so stupid.

The Left Stream Media is pretending to be the King Makers when they are not, the state legislatures are.

I dumped them a few years back. I lmao when one of the traitors tells me "fox fox fox..."

I haven’t watched them in years. I think the last time was during the last election. And before that ??

But no...I have no intentions of watching them in the future.

Are polls like so last century now?

No one is answering the top poll, lol.

I dumped them a few years back. I lmao when one of the traitors tells me "fox fox fox..."
I’d bet the majority of FOX viewership are democrats.

I no longer watch the network or cable news shows. I just catch the headlines on Drudge, Google News, & the Daily Mail.

I do, however, watch about 10 minutes of "Fox & Friends" while eating breakfast. Until 2016, I enjoyed breakfast with MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

I have heard that FOX has turned traitor. I have not noticed that, however, on "Fox & Friends" -- yet.

The people posting above are not watching the same Fox News that I am.

I watch Fox News from the start of Martha to the first five minutes of Hannity. I've seen no distortion from Martha or Tucker. They provide a platform for some with extreme views, but also those who disagree.

All news coverage is slanted. The alternative is no alternative.

Fox turned on Trump because Murdock is a neocon slave lover, the exact opposite of Trump. Hannity, Dobbs, Ingrahm, Tucker, Watters, Bartiromo and Gutfeld are now oficially tokens. There is no use for FOX or any other MSM output. They're a waste of everyones time. I haven't watched news in three days and I feel much better about everything. News is just a bad habit that isn't good for your health. I don't want to hear their bullshit because Biden will never be my President. He and Harris are an embarrassment.

The people posting above are not watching the same Fox News that I am.

I watch Fox News from the start of Martha to the first five minutes of Hannity. I've seen no distortion from Martha or Tucker. They provide a platform for some with extreme views, but also those who disagree.

All news coverage is slanted. The alternative is no alternative.
I am referring to the NEWS PROGRAMs not the opinion punditry.

Martha McCullum is OK, but she presents a rather neutral opinion without much summation of the obvious, and she rarely challenges guests who are obviously lying to her, so I stopped watching her mostly last year.

She did have a great interview recently of someone I cant remember who now, but she did a good job.

Fox turned on Trump because Murdock is a neocon slave lover, the exact opposite of Trump. Hannity, Dobbs, Ingrahm, Tucker, Watters, Bartiromo and Gutfeld are now oficially tokens. There is no use for FOX or any other MSM output. They're a waste of everyones time. I haven't watched news in three days and I feel much better about everything. News is just a bad habit that isn't good for your health. I don't want to hear their bullshit because Biden will never be my President. He and Harris are an embarrassment.
I haven’t watched the news either. It is used to manipulate people. Make you fearful, disheartened and compliant. No thanks.

Never had much use for Fox.

Like Tucker's show and Gutfeld on Saturday, and that's the extent of it.

Forum List

Back