TRUMP NEEDS TO START EMPIRE

Quickthinker

Rookie
Nov 8, 2020
Donald Trump owes it to Trump Jnr to start a media empire against Twitter and Facebook. Trump has to play them at their own game and sink them. He has half the voting public that would join he’s media empire. How good would it feel if Twitter and Facebook lost 100 million members.

Donald Trump owes it to Trump Jnr to start a media empire against Twitter and Facebook. Trump has to play them at their own game and sink them. He has half the voting public that would join he’s media empire. How good would it feel if Twitter and Facebook lost 100 million members.

Rump needs to buy an Island in the Pacific and set himself up a Kingdom where he is King. I am sure that many of the rabid Rump Followers will move there.

Yes, the President-in-Exile should start his own TV cable news network.

Right now, I watch only a few minutes of FOX, but I hear that it may decide to join the Democrats.

So it would be nice if there were an alternative news source in the media desert that is developing.

You will never have another Trump...or any outsider as President

The lefties are pathetic and sad celebrating
Even the one who know its stolen ...dont care cause they think its the right thing to do ......see by any means necessary..

Its over
The collapse will probably come faster ....you'll know when its time to start slittin throats ...dont sweat it
The establishment is back in charge

I've been wondering what middle east shithole theyre gonna destroy next
I would imagine Hungary and Poland are in the crosshairs of globohomo Inc to

In the short term Like western Europe ,Canada and Australia....New Zealand...the United States will become much more totalitarian...

The Fusa is finished

You will never have another Trump...or any outsider as President

The lefties are pathetic and sad celebrating
Even the one who know its stolen ...dont care cause they think its the right thing to do ......see by any means necessary..

Its over
The collapse will probably come faster ....you'll know when its time to start slittin throats ...dont sweat it
The establishment is back in charge

I've been wondering what middle east shithole theyre gonna destroy next
I would imagine Hungary and Poland are in the crosshairs of globohomo Inc to

In the short term Like western Europe ,Canada and Australia....New Zealand...the United States will become much more totalitarian...

The Fusa is finished

If Trump is so bad - send him to us! We'll glad to see him as OUR next president! :)

p.s. or the first Emperor of Fifth Empire :)

Forum List

Back