I know I am beating a dead horse, but the Fox News numbers, with their focus on America First and confronting China, are through the roof...

The skew towards Fox is getting larger as they stand by America First and call out China. It's clear, that this is where America is at, and I'm not sure I've seen the gap between Fox, CNN/MSNBC this large outside of special events.

As I said, Fox has been wise to remain America First and be the only network to challenge China and any abuses of civil liberties of average Americans. I know some on here dislike the trio of Tucker/Hannity/Graham, and I have my disagreements with them from time to time as well, but nobody can deny how popular they are.

The reasons for this popularity to me seems simple, they call out and question what other media networks refuse to do and they also all repeat support for the constitution while other talking heads pretend it doesn't exist at times. This is a major mistake on their competitors part as citizens look to understand just how they got to this lockdown state. They know China is a major threat to your sovereignty and Republic, but only Fox News is direct about it (thank God).

Just look at these numbers. Hannity cracked 4.7M while Tucker and Laura (almost) had more than their two main competitors combined:

Total Viewers (Live+SD x 1,000)

Total Day:
FNC: 2.462 | CNN: 1.213 | MSNBC: 1.538
Prime: FNC: 4.375 | CNN: 1.775 | MSNBC: 2.353

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:
I don’t think these numbers prove a wide viewing audience.
Its like the guy with the business alongside an interstate highway, bragging about the 60000 cars that drive by every day. He forgets it the “same” 60000 cars everyday!
Not as great an advertisement as he thinks. But better than being on a secondary lot I guess.

FOX gets all the Trumpoholic viewers. CNN and MSNBC split their viewers. Hence, while FOX can claim higher single viewership, as many or more are actually not watching FOX but watching either CNN or MSNBC. Trumpoholics are suckers.
suckers?? ...... you people believe there are 25 thousand genders! yall want grown men in dresses to be able to take a shit and piss in bathroom with little girls !
Always the same, your response must be to deflect and change the subject. I posted a fact and you have no viable response. Hence, change the subject and deflect. Proof and confirmation you are one of the suckers but too cowardly to admit it or too dopey too just remain silent.
oh thats not a deflection ! its pointing out the fact that people that believe in the insane things the dems believe in are insane idiots and should not be heeded when it comes to life ,governing or politics ! sorry if you find that offensive sir or mam ,he she, she he, chick with dick ,or dude with tits, lesbian,faggot, or whatever the heck you identify as freak.

The skew towards Fox is getting larger as they stand by America First and call out China. It's clear, that this is where America is at, and I'm not sure I've seen the gap between Fox, CNN/MSNBC this large outside of special events.

As I said, Fox has been wise to remain America First and be the only network to challenge China and any abuses of civil liberties of average Americans. I know some on here dislike the trio of Tucker/Hannity/Graham, and I have my disagreements with them from time to time as well, but nobody can deny how popular they are.

The reasons for this popularity to me seems simple, they call out and question what other media networks refuse to do and they also all repeat support for the constitution while other talking heads pretend it doesn't exist at times. This is a major mistake on their competitors part as citizens look to understand just how they got to this lockdown state. They know China is a major threat to your sovereignty and Republic, but only Fox News is direct about it (thank God).

Just look at these numbers. Hannity cracked 4.7M while Tucker and Laura (almost) had more than their two main competitors combined:

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

Well, Fox is the best by far.
But -
They still are way too pro-establishment and anti -Trump

FOX gets all the Trumpoholic viewers. CNN and MSNBC split their viewers. Hence, while FOX can claim higher single viewership, as many or more are actually not watching FOX but watching either CNN or MSNBC. Trumpoholics are suckers.

I see the term "suckers" from your ilk all the time
What are Foxnews Viewers suckers about?
Be specific, I really want to understand.

How is what you say any different from what can be said about FOX News? In addition, all those FOX News programs get maximums of two or three million viewers but often only a few hundred thousand. MSM, meaning ABC, NBC, and CBS get over 20 million viewers every day.

Please share with us the ABC, NBC, and CBS ratings for only their news shows.

Please show us the FOX shows which garner "only a few hundred thousand" viewers. Primetime, not the wee hours of the mornings.

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:
Sad how many people are stupid enough to fall for their crap.

I guess that's why the republicans have been focused on cutting education for all these years though.
You have to give them some (grudging) credit. A fairly small group of media people have convinced millions of people to (1) dismiss huge amount of facts and verifiable information as "fake news" -- not some of it, but ALL of it -- and (2) watch, listen to and read only them for "the truth". Imagine having people that controlled. That's pretty impressive, and I'll bet Limbaugh never thought it would go this far.

I was watching CNN the other day when it was announced Barr was unmasking the unmaskers and Covid was all over the news. Guess what the big story at CNN was? The shooting of the black jogger/burgler. Talk about racist and completely irrelevant.

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

I guess that's why the republicans have been focused on cutting education for all these years though.
You have to give them some (grudging) credit. A fairly small group of media people have convinced millions of people to (1) dismiss huge amount of facts and verifiable information as "fake news" -- not some of it, but ALL of it -- and (2) watch, listen to and read only them for "the truth". Imagine having people that controlled. That's pretty impressive, and I'll bet Limbaugh never thought it would go this far.
Brainwashing on a grand scale.

It's horrifying.

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

It's horrifying.
Well, we've seen it before in world history.

Last edited:

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

The MSM reported Adam Schiff's rendition of the Dossier as fact but it was a total lie. I think 'fake news' is a very appropriate moniker.

A fairly small group of media people have convinced millions of people to (1) dismiss huge amount of facts and verifiable information as "fake news" -- not some of it, but ALL of it...
The MSM reported Adam Schiff's rendition of the Dossier as fact but it was a total lie. I think 'fake news' is a very appropriate moniker.
A perfect example of my point. You use individual examples -- as correct as they may be -- to brand everything they say as "fake news". Except when they report stuff you agree with, of course.

And you swallow pretty much everything said by those in your approved and controlled "news" and "information" universe.

Exactly as I said. This is a group psychosis, and the world has seen it before.

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

It's horrifying.
Well, we've seen it before in world history.
Indeed we have.

time-100-influential-photos-heinrich-hoffmann-hitler-nazi-party-rally-22.jpg

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

Well that's a lie

A fairly small group of media people have convinced millions of people to (1) dismiss huge amount of facts and verifiable information as "fake news" -- not some of it, but ALL of it...
A perfect example of my point. You use individual examples -- as correct as they may be -- to brand everything they say as "fake news". Except when they report stuff you agree with, of course.

And you swallow pretty much everything said by those in your approved and controlled "news" and "information" universe.

Exactly as I said. This is a group psychosis, and the world has seen it before.
There's also the fact that none of the reputable news organizations did what he said.

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

I'll bite, which little nuggets of 'truth' are being denied? Is this information true because 'you' verified it, or Bill Nye The Science Guy? If there are dissenting scientific opinions, is the disputed information still verified fact?

So Scarborough and Lemon accidentally say something true sometimes, and Fox is brainwashing people because they are leaving out the accidental moments of truth? That sounds like some Nazi stuff right there. Maybe the country is just tired of being lied too by the press. The three year Russia bs is just embarrassing.

Forum List

Back