Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?
About the same, but the country is definitely worse.
And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Mudd asked for opinion. I gave it. Glad you are enjoying yourself, as I have noting against you Rambo. I have not like the way the country was going since 9 months into the administration. I figure 9 months was enough trial period and it looks like I was right to me. Mudd did not ask me to take a national poll or give your opinion. That is for you.

Finally got my mortgage paid off. I am still working on getting my credit cards debt-free. So, financially...I am doing alright. I am working on getting some more stocks to build my portfolio. Buying more Gold.
Health-wise, I could be doing better. But I'll be alright.
I agree with you on the health part. I was diagnosed as having diabetes a few months ago and it's been quite a change for me. But I AM feeling better since I started eating healthier foods and taking insulin medication. Diabetes was a HUGE wake up call for me.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Mudd asked for opinion. I gave it. Glad you are enjoying yourself, as I have noting against you Rambo. I have not like the way the country was going since 9 months into the administration. I figure 9 months was enough trial period and it looks like I was right to me. Mudd did not ask me to take a national poll or give your opinion. That is for you.
So why have an opinion that conflicts with the evidence on the ground?...everyone has done better under Trump....just try and imagine this pandemic happening in 2010......

Before the coronavirus I was better off right now about the same as I was four years ago not worse off.
Say thank you to Obama
No not a thank you to Obama nor one to Trump I thank myself for the hard work and effort I put in to make things better for myself. You can go find someone else to play your partisan bullshit games I'm taking Sunday off from that so goodbye.

Everyone is better off today than when we were under the Kenyan....
Not me. I got it together and retired debt free with guaranteed retirement income streams private and public to last until we are both gone, while Obama was still in office, getting out while the getting was good. I'll watch while you go fix it.

Before the coronavirus I was better off right now about the same as I was four years ago not worse off.
Say thank you to Obama
No not a thank you to Obama nor one to Trump I thank myself for the hard work and effort I put in to make things better for myself. You can go find someone else to play your partisan bullshit games I'm taking Sunday off from that so goodbye.
My bad man. You speak truth. :laughing0301:

Everyone is better off today than when we were under the Kenyan....
Not me. I got it together and retired debt free with guaranteed retirement income streams private and public to last until we are both gone, while Obama was still in office, getting out while the getting was good. I'll watch while you go fix it.
I retired after selling my business that was raking in new clients so quickly I could barely keep up...after Trump won my phone started ringing and wouldn't stop...I had to hire 12 people to keep up...then the offer of a lifetime came from a national company...and I took it...now all I do is play....my business almost went under while the do nothing Obama was leading the recession parade....

So why have an opinion that conflicts with the evidence on the ground?...everyone has done better under Trump....just try and imagine this pandemic happening in 2010......
Drumpf fucked up resoundingly regarding this pandemic. WTF are you smoking?

I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.

If it happened in 2010, we had a real President with experiemnce with pamdemics. We would have had a pandemic teram in place. We would listen to the experts instead of a fat assed game show host who thinks they know more than the scientists. Obama would have us taking measures in early January.

Did better then I expected under Bush, did a lot better under the worst president that we ever had. Things were really looking up under Trump until the Chinese struck. Now waiting for Trump to get the economy back up and running.
Retired at 60 because of the bad decisions 44 made in the oil and gas industry.

This poll is useless because right wingers are lying sons-a-bitches. Here’s the proof. Look at the attitudes of right wingers about the economy tracked over time. It doesn’t respond to economics it responds to who is president. About 31% of all Republicans thought the economy changes over night when none of the metrics support that. They are lying fuckers deceiving themselves. Every. Day. Of. Their. Life.
6B8ED54A-E17B-4A24-BB97-EED96E4CA77A.png

I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.
And Mr. Fudd Dudd replies! With his/her/its? usual GARBAGE, of course. Hilarious!

This poll is useless because right wingers are lying sons-a-bitches. Here’s the proof. Look at the attitudes of right wingers about the economy tracked over time. It doesn’t respond to economics it responds to who is president. About 31% of all Republicans thought the economy changes over night when none of the metrics support that. They are lying fuckers deceiving themselves. Every. Day. Of. Their. Life.
View attachment 343463
no you're the lying son of a bitch pusher of leftists controlled mainstream media

Drumpf fucked up resoundingly regarding this pandemic. WTF are you smoking?
That's your opinion...per capita we have very few deaths comparably...
Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....

Forum List

Back