Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

This poll is useless because right wingers are lying sons-a-bitches. Here’s the proof. Look at the attitudes of right wingers tracked over time. It doesn’t respond to economics it responds to who is president. 31% off all Republicans thought the economy changes over night when none of the metrics support that. They are lying fuckers deceiving themselves. Every. Day. Of. Their. Life.
View attachment 343463
And what IS your I.Q. again, dimwitted one? If it's anywhere NEAR room temperature, I'd be quite surprised! Now please go crawl back under the rock where you slithered out from. Thank you.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?
I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.
Perhaps a civil war is just what is necessary.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

About the same, but the country is definitely worse.
And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Mudd asked for opinion. I gave it. Glad you are enjoying yourself, as I have noting against you Rambo. I have not like the way the country was going since 9 months into the administration. I figure 9 months was enough trial period and it looks like I was right to me. Mudd did not ask me to take a national poll or give your opinion. That is for you.
So why have an opinion that conflicts with the evidence on the ground?...everyone has done better under Trump....just try and imagine this pandemic happening in 2010......
Drumpf fucked up resoundingly regarding this pandemic. WTF are you smoking?
That's your opinion...per capita we have very few deaths comparably...
Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....
Well, Asslips IS a bit dim.............

And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Mudd asked for opinion. I gave it. Glad you are enjoying yourself, as I have noting against you Rambo. I have not like the way the country was going since 9 months into the administration. I figure 9 months was enough trial period and it looks like I was right to me. Mudd did not ask me to take a national poll or give your opinion. That is for you.
So why have an opinion that conflicts with the evidence on the ground?...everyone has done better under Trump....just try and imagine this pandemic happening in 2010......
If it happened in 2010, we had a real President with experiemnce with pamdemics. We would have had a pandemic teram in place. We would listen to the experts instead of a fat assed game show host who thinks they know more than the scientists. Obama would have us taking measures in early January.
Obama had us stuck in the mud.....we would have all died....

I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.
And Mr. Fudd Dudd replies! With his/her/its? usual GARBAGE, of course. Hilarious!

You sure ya ain't cheating yourself on that 147 IQ? Maybe it's actually 188! :D

The same.

Although the entertainment value of St Trumpy and Co is much better.

Deficit was more than doubled. GDP growth was pitiful. Farmers were going bankrupt,. Manufacturing was falling. Poor job growth.

This at the end of 2019.

Then the virus came. Trump's inaction gave us 100,000 dead Americans, a 14.5% unemployment rate, 20.5 lost jobs just last month. Deficit this quarter alone will be trillions. All from a virus Trump said was low risk & we would have zero cases by now.

This poll is useless because right wingers are lying sons-a-bitches. Here’s the proof. Look at the attitudes of right wingers about the economy tracked over time. It doesn’t respond to economics it responds to who is president. About 31% of all Republicans thought the economy changes over night when none of the metrics support that. They are lying fuckers deceiving themselves. Every. Day. Of. Their. Life.
View attachment 343463
more fake graphs from fake sites....main street was kicking ass for the first time in decades...the middle class loves Trump because of that....

And Mr. Fudd Dudd replies! With his/her/its? usual GARBAGE, of course. Hilarious!

You sure ya ain't cheating yourself on that 147 IQ? Maybe it's actually 188! :D
Probably more like 500. Maybe even
1000!

He is one smart motherfucker. Says so himself.

Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....
Compared to what? Drumpfs lack of handling this pandemic has already killed more people in 4 months than both the pandemics Obama handled. Thats not an opinion thats a fact.

Drumpf gutted the CDC and didnt listen to his intelligence when they warned him back in Nov. People died specifically because Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup

Healthier and happier. Just put two new trucks on and inframed my personal truck...worth every penny. Making decent money. Family is healthy. Trump 2020.

Compared to what? Drumpfs lack of handling this pandemic has already killed more people in 4 months than both the pandemics Obama handled. Thats not an opinion thats a fact.

Drumpf gutted the CDC and didnt listen to his intelligence when they warned him back in Nov. People died specifically because Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup
Why are democrat governors saying otherwise?.....

Bring it on

Why are democrat governors saying otherwise?.....
If they are saying otherwise its because they dont want to anger the man child and not get federal assistance. If you notice they were saying the same thing about him being a fuckup until he started wanting them to kiss his ring

Everyone is better off today than when we were under the Kenyan....
Not me. I got it together and retired debt free with guaranteed retirement income streams private and public to last until we are both gone, while Obama was still in office, getting out while the getting was good. I'll watch while you go fix it.
I retired after selling my business that was raking in new clients so quickly I could barely keep up...after Trump won my phone started ringing and wouldn't stop...I had to hire 12 people to keep up...then the offer of a lifetime came from a national company...and I took it...now all I do is play....my business almost went under while the do nothing Obama was leading the recession parade....
Congrats.

Lets get it started. What are you going to do?

Bring it on
We would surround you libs and the war would be over in a week...you libs all live on top of each other in small areas called blue cities....be careful what you ask for....

Everyone is better off today than when we were under the Kenyan....
Not me. I got it together and retired debt free with guaranteed retirement income streams private and public to last until we are both gone, while Obama was still in office, getting out while the getting was good. I'll watch while you go fix it.
I retired after selling my business that was raking in new clients so quickly I could barely keep up...after Trump won my phone started ringing and wouldn't stop...I had to hire 12 people to keep up...then the offer of a lifetime came from a national company...and I took it...now all I do is play....my business almost went under while the do nothing Obama was leading the recession parade....
Congrats.
Same to you....sincerely...

Lets get it started. What are you going to do?
Kick YOUR little weasel soy boy asses. Bring it on, dummy!

Forum List

Back