Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

If you are, good for you. If not, you have plenty of company.

A new poll shows a record number of Americans say they are worse off financially since President Biden took office, the most ever recorded by the poll in its 37 years of asking the question.

Record number of Americans say they are worse off under Joe Biden: Poll

Joe "death's head" Biden has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of our lives. We've been existing independent of the government—any fucking government—for a couple of years. I mean, we still pay our taxes, maintain car insurance, registrations, inspections and all related bullshit but we're financially independent of the State—and the grid—for the most part. Whoever was, is or shall become POTUS means absolutely goose egg to us. If THEY ever come for us we won't be here. Lifelike papier-mâché decoys and all that.

nope it has everything to do with xiden undoing all his policies that were working, and the demafasict passing their agenda…this is why we felt the brutal force in the second year of the xiden admin, when their agenda was fully in play.
Pray tell us what his secret agenda is, no one outside your bubble of BS knows what the hell you are talking about lol

Well, at least two years away from being better off, maybe. I am not better off than I was two years ago. I am paying near double for fuel to run my cars and heat my home. Groceries are up near 10%. Eggs have doubled in price in one month. Illegal immigrants and homeless are on every street corner. Help wanted signs are in every business window but they say unemployment is down--how is that when there are homeless and jobless on every street corner. Somebody is LYING--I wonder who, hmmmm.
The people who are lying are your heroes on fox and Internet nut jobs,,.. Trump totally screwed up the pandemic and you people did not get vaccinated so normal people who aren't brainwashed are afraid to go out so jobs are not filled. Great job! Inflation is caused by oil and grain prices spiking because Putin screwed up 15% of their markets. You people have absolutely no clue. Biden has given us the best economy in the world and the least inflation anywhere. Trump was an idiot and a catastrophe spreading anti American garbage hate propaganda about conspiracies against him

The people who are lying are your heroes on fox and Internet nut jobs,,.. Trump totally screwed up the pandemic and you people did not get vaccinated so normal people who aren't brainwashed are afraid to go out so jobs are not filled. Great job! Inflation is caused by oil and grain prices spiking because Putin screwed up 15% of their markets. You people have absolutely no clue. Biden has given us the best economy in the world and the least inflation anywhere. Trump was an idiot and a catastrophe spreading anti American garbage hate propaganda about conspiracies against him

You're an idiot within a lot of company.

so normal people who aren't brainwashed are afraid to go out
HAHAHA, and you're not brainwashed. Go ahead moron, stay in your basement
Inflation is caused by oil and grain prices spiking
You mean like they did when they doubled right after the veggie's executive order before any threat to Ukraine? Like that?
Biden has given us the best economy in the world and the least inflation anywhere.
Go away, troll. I thought you were just stupid, but you haven't got a clue. Are you in a mental ward?

HAHAHA, and you're not brainwashed. Go ahead moron, stay in your basement

You mean like they did when they doubled right after the veggie's executive order before any threat to Ukraine? Like that?

Go away, troll. I thought you were just stupid, but you haven't got a clue. Are you in a mental ward?
Yes they went from 1 to 2% then, then they went up to 10% when Putin actually invaded. We have the lowest inflation and the best economy anywhere thanks to Biden and it keeps getting better and better. God knows what the hell they're saying on your crap propaganda machine. Always negative all the time no matter what unbelievable garbage.

Joe "death's head" Biden has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of our lives. We've been existing independent of the government—any fucking government—for a couple of years. I mean, we still pay our taxes, maintain car insurance, registrations, inspections and all related bullshit but we're financially independent of the State—and the grid—for the most part. Whoever was, is or shall become POTUS means absolutely goose egg to us. If THEY ever come for us we won't be here. Lifelike papier-mâché decoys and all that.
Actually, he lowered the cost of drugs for Medicare and raised the subsidies for Obamacare and they actually invested rich people's money in building infrastructure and paying off ridiculously high college loans, you know all the GOP crap you love. and would do a lot more if people weren't so misinformed on policies and what is important, which is not emails and pedophiles and other imaginary GOP BS.

Forum List

Back