Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

2008? As a result of that Glass-Steagall revocation and the promotion of Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac, the housing bubble had burst.

Nobody was on the road and buying stuff to create inflation. Gas got up to $4.26/gal here, though.

Travel was reduced to necessary only, and no frivolous spending going on at all.

Almost no subcontractor vehicles on the road at all then. Mr. "Economonomist". :auiqs.jpg:

Brings back all the sad life stories I heard and saw 1st hand how people got laid off and lost their houses and all kinds of stuff. :(

The banks made out swimmingly, though. Now they're the biggest landlords in the nation. Isn't that swell?
Shallow, generalized pablum and no real answer to my question.

If you want to play this game, play it with someone who isn't far more experienced and educated on this issue than you.

If you want to play this game, play it with someone who isn't far more experienced and educated on this issue than you.
I see you ran from reading EO 13990 like a scalded dog. Why are you wanting to be willingly ignorant?

Your spinning and inability to bolster your claims with references is not proof of education, Maccy.

That's what I saw in 2008 from my own perspective. I am aware you have a Masters of Douchery Certificate.

macdiploma.png

Last edited:
Facts like stifling America's fuel supply doesn't lead to prices for everything spiking?

If our fuel supply is stifled, why are we exporting 12% more oil than even at the pre-COVID high?

He has nothing to do with it. The oil companies laughed at his weak attempt to "end fossil fuels".
They didn't laugh at those initial EPA restrictions and the slow-walking of drilling permits.

Biden had to backtack on those policies or else the entire country would be coming for his head.

Remember that alleged pipeline shutdown because of ransomware on their computer?

Yeah, the US ran out of gas then. Anyone with decent computer knowledge can get around ransomware.

Last edited:
They didn't laugh at those initial EPA restrictions and the slow-walking of drilling permits.

Biden had to backtack on those policies or else the entire country would be coming for his head.

Remember that alleged pipeline shutdown because of ransomware on their computer?

Yeah, the US ran out of gas then. Anyone with decent computer knowledge can get around ransomware.

The US did not run out of gas, a tiny part of the US did

The 2 most important political indicators used to be:

1. 'It's the economy, stupid.'

&

2. 'Are you better off than you were 'x' / years ago?'
- In this case the # cited is 2.

Answering in reverse order:

No, & it's worse now than before.

Currently 7 out of every 10 US citizens say the US is headed in the wrong direction.

Even illegals - who walked thousands of miles, sold their kids to / paid cartels or coyotes, braved heat / thirst, and gave up the little they had to come to the United States, who now have free housing / food / medical / education, etc... - now in the US took one look at the violence, crime, homelessness, and drugs in NY and have decided to keep going until they reach Canada.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

&

Currently 7 out of every 10 US citizens say the US is headed in the wrong direction.

Even illegals - who walked thousands of miles, sold their kids to / paid cartels or coyotes, braved heat / thirst, and gave up.the little they had to come to the United States, who now have free housing / food / medical / education, etc... - now in the US took one look at the violence, crime, homelessness, and drugs in NY and have decided to keep going until they reach Canada.

Thanks to 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, brainwashed functional moron. So we have the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness of anywhere in the modern world by far. And you brainwashed fools think it's because of Biden? You're out of your tiny little brainwashed mind.

Thanks to 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, brainwashed functional moron.

The Democrats have held the WH and both Houses of Congress multiple times ... yet for every problem you bitch and complain about, every problem you claim the REPUBLICANS have not fixed...every tax loophole for themselves, their millionaure friends, and billionaire Democrat donors still exists...

...your excuses and actions are always to blame singularly the Republican Party alone.

You have to be the dumbest, most brainwashed, most intentionally false mother f*er on tbe planet... OR all 3.

Wait, sorry - my bad: I forgot about Biden, Mayorkas , and Jeane-Pierre.

laughing hilariously.jpg

&

Even illegals - who walked thousands of miles, sold their kids to / paid cartels or coyotes, braved heat / thirst, and gave up the little they had to come to the United States, who now have free housing / food / medical / education, etc... - now in the US took one look at the violence, crime, homelessness, and drugs in NY and have decided to keep going until they reach Canada.

What a load of crap, BFM. And Biden would beat trump worse this time around... Of course people are depressed by the pandemic and inflation, which is going down by the way.... And mainly by the fact of having the GOP in charge for 40 years of screw job for regular people and the crap trump pandemic reaction. all they have is total bs, dupe.

The Democrats have held the WH and both Houses of Congress multiple times ... yet for every problem you bitch and complain about, every problem you claim the REPUBLICANS have not fixed...every tax loophole for themselves, their millionaure friends, and billionaire Democrat donors still exists...

...your excuses and actions are always to blame singularly the Republican Party alone.

You have to be the dumbest, most brainwashed, most intentionally false mother f*er on tbe planet... OR all 3.

Wait, sorry - my bad: I forgot about Biden, Mayorkas , and Jeane-Pierre.

View attachment 754753
And in all that time since LBJ, they have only had 60 votes to overcome the GOP filibuster and reconciliation crap for 35 days under Obama in the middle of another GOP bust, and under Biden when two of those sixty votes were basically republican Democrats.... Still he did more good then all those years of Republicans giving tax cuts to the rich, super duper.

the demafasict agenda is to break the working class and make as much people as possible dependent on govt for their basic human needs

obama made it clear…he wants to fundamentally change America
they are breaking the working class by giving them health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a living wage and taxing the rich again finally finally finally and investing in Americans again? You are the worst voters in the world, you have no clue, but you vote for the greedy idiot rich because emails and pedophiles. Absolute idiocy.

If you are, good for you. If not, you have plenty of company.

A new poll shows a record number of Americans say they are worse off financially since President Biden took office, the most ever recorded by the poll in its 37 years of asking the question.

Record number of Americans say they are worse off under Joe Biden: Poll
No way. I'm worse off now and I know it is all the left's fault. I don't blame Biden personally because he just represents the left. It's all of their faults.

No way. I'm worse off now and I know it is all the left's fault. I don't blame Biden personally because he just represents the left. It's all of their faults.

I do so appreciate it when you drop the whole charade of being independent

New Topics

Forum List

Back