Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

I do so appreciate it when you drop the whole charade of being independent
I know how things are going for me and I know who's fault it is. So to do 55% of Democrats who don't even want Biden to run again. And, current polls show Trump beating Biden in 2024. That's how bad Democrats are doing.

they are breaking the working class by giving them health care daycare cheap college....

Ummm, exactly WHO declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect US Ommigration law....JUST BEFORE DOING SO?

Ummm, exactly WHO is currently violating the Constitution and NUMEROUS US laws to facilitate the on-going illegal invasion right now?

Ummm, exactly WHO attempted / is attempting to pay off college studrnt loans WITHOUT having tbe Constitutional authority to do so?

Ummm, exactly WHO has partisanly weopanized and both have been and are continuing to abuse tbe powers of government agencies to violate Constitition and law, illegally target, spy on,silence, censor, and punish Conservatives and their political enemies?

'Breaking the middle class'?

Democrats are violating the Constitution, breaking laws, overwhelming the country while jeopardiingg both or national security and safety of American citizens through their illegally facilitated invasion, destroying law enforcement / public saety / the judicial system, have created and are openly enforcing a corrupt / criminal 2-tiered Justice system, are attacking the Constitution and Constitutional rights thrugb censorship / silencing and non-stop atrack ion tbe 1st, 2nd, and 5th Amendments, are ruling in autoritarian fascist fashion, and are destroying our democracy and this country from within ... on all undeniable, unchallengable levels.

Ummm, exactly WHO declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect US Ommigration law....JUST BEFORE DOING SO?

Ummm, exactly WHO is currently violating the Constitution and NUMEROUS US laws to facilitate the on-going illegal invasion right now?

Ummm, exactly WHO attempted / is attempting to pay off college studrnt loans WITHOUT having tbe Constitutional authority to do so?

Ummm, exactly WHO has partisanly weopanized and both have been and are continuing to abuse tbe powers of government agencies to violate Constitition and law, illegally target, spy on,silence, censor, and punish Conservatives and their political enemies?

'Breaking the middle class'?

Democrats are violating the Constitution, breaking laws, overwhelming the country while jeopardiingg both or national security and safety of American citizens through their illegally facilitated invasion, destroying law enforcement / public saety / the judicial system, have created and are openly enforcing a corrupt / criminal 2-tiered Justice system, are attacking the Constitution and Constitutional rights thrugb censorship / silencing and non-stop atrack ion tbe 1st, 2nd, and 5th Amendments, are ruling in autoritarian fascist fashion, and are destroying our democracy and this country from within ... on all undeniable, unchallengable levels.
America is the country of asylum seekers and immigrants and americanism. All these people wanting to get in now are from Venezuela Nicaragua and Cuba which the GOP has destroyed. So take them and like them, brainwashed functional moron racist...FUNCTIONAL

they are breaking the working class by giving them health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a living wage and taxing the rich again finally finally finally and investing in Americans again? You are the worst voters in the world, you have no clue, but you vote for the greedy idiot rich because emails and pedophiles. Absolute idiocy.
where is anyone giving out healthcare and daycare? In case you missed it, the price of diapers, formula, food...etc is all skyrocketed...causing the cost of daycare to skyrocket......

college? hahah college has skyrocketed since the demafasict take over of the student loan industry...people that do nothing, like Xiden was getting paid massively by UPenn...driving up cost

what infrastructure? and who's giving away vacations? to where? when?

living wage? hahahhah the last time we saw a real wage increase Trump was in office, and that was the first time in years.....anyone making anything is getting eaten up by Xiden's inflation.

taxing the rich? why does it make you feel better to tax someone else? are you that shallow and greedy, that you just want to tax someone else? there is a reason over 70 percent of the population thinks Xiden and the demafasicst have taken us in the wrong direction.....you must be part of that 30 percent that are just happy someone else is paying more taxes.

sad

America is the country of asylum seekers and immigrants something like that, All these people wanting to get in now are from Venezuela Nicaragua and Cuba which the GOP has destroyed. So take them and like them, brainwashed functional moron racist...FUNCTIONAL
laughing hilariously.jpg

This country is one supposedly based on tbe Constutution, laws, and law enforcement...something Demofascists and snowflakes constantly demonstrate they oppose through speech and action...as you just did again.

:itsok:

I know how things are going for me and I know who's fault it is. So to do 55% of Democrats who don't even want Biden to run again. And, current polls show Trump beating Biden in 2024. That's how bad Democrats are doing.

Yes, you know it is the lefts fault becuase your beloved right can never do anythign wrong or bad or even make a simple mistake.

You literally worship the right and then call yourself a fucking independent thinker.

I mean I love the irony of your name and all but still.

Yes, you know it is the lefts fault becuase your beloved right can never do anythign wrong or bad or even make a simple mistake.

IT SEEMS a lot like you continually repeat the mantra 'both sides are guilty' then defend everything Biden / Democrats do, attack Republicans, and attack Conservatives who voice priven credible complaints.

:blahblah:

You literally worship the right and then call yourself a fucking independent thinker.

I mean I love the irony of your name and all but still.
The right do plenty wrong but it is the left's policies which have directly made my life worse than it was two years ago.

The right do plenty wrong but it is the left's policies which have directly made my life worse than it was two years ago.

Of course it was. All that money voted for by the right has no impact at all right now. It is like it never happened in your tiny little mind .

Of course it was. All that money voted for by the right has no impact at all right now. It is like it never happened in your tiny little mind .
Democrats passed two bills under Biden with no Republican support which added trillions on to our national debt and increased inflation. That's just one example of how the left have hurt me. I own my own small business and leftist policies have caused my business to nose dive.

Can you give a couple of examples?

Several times during our discussions, several posts - not going back through to cut/paste. Just stating an observation...

Again, please note the 'SEEM', not an accusation as in 'fact'. I do respect and like msny of your comments.

Democrats passed two bills under Biden with no Republican support which added trillions on to our national debt and increased inflation. That's just one example of how the left have hurt me. I own my own small business and leftist policies have caused my business to nose dive.

So, the trillions that was approved and spent by the Repubs in 2019 and 2020 has no impact at all on inflation today?

Is that your stance?

So, the trillions that was approved and spent by the Repubs in 2019 and 2020 has no impact at all on inflation today?

Is that your stance?
Everything has an impact on inflation. It's not only just inflation which has hurt my business, it is all of their pro-labor anti-business policies and the fact that they paid off a bunch of people to retire from working who have never come back. I blame both parties for 2019 and 2020 but democrats passed two huge spending bills with zero support from Republicans, which has increased inflation. Do you deny that?

Everything has an impact on inflation. It's not only just inflation which has hurt my business, it is all of their pro-labor anti-business policies and the fact that they paid off a bunch of people to retire from working who have never come back. I blame both parties for 2019 and 2020 but democrats passed two huge spending bills with zero support from Republicans, which has increased inflation. Do you deny that?

So, all the money given away in 2020 for COVID did not cause any inflation that hurt your business?

All that money given way in 2020 for COVID did not cause a bunch of people to retire and never come back?

The spending bills by the Dems have added to inflation, which is why I blame them for those. But I also understand that the money given away in 2020 and 2021 that was signed off on by Trump also did so....sadly you do not understand that

So, all the money given away in 2020 for COVID did not cause any inflation that hurt your business?

All that money given way in 2020 for COVID did not cause a bunch of people to retire and never come back?

The spending bills by the Dems have added to inflation, which is why I blame them for those. But I also understand that the money given away in 2020 and 2021 that was signed off on by Trump also did so....sadly you do not understand that
What is it with you election deniers? Biden won in 2020 and has been president and during that time Democrats have passed TWO very expensive bills without any Republicans voting for them. Do you deny that?

What is it with you election deniers? Biden won in 2020 and has been president and during that time Democrats have passed TWO very expensive bills without any Republicans voting for them. Do you deny that?

Nope, I do not deny that.

But unlike you, I understand that the world did not start on Jan 20, 2021. I understand that things that happened before that has an impact on what is happening today.

I am pretty sure my dog understand economics better than you.

Nope, I do not deny that.

But unlike you, I understand that the world did not start on Jan 20, 2021. I understand that things that happened before that has an impact on what is happening today.

I am pretty sure my dog understand economics better than you.
Things added to our debt in 2019 and 2020 were mostly due to the pandemic and BOTH parties signed off on it. Yes, it did help raise inflation but, as I said, it was necessary and both parties signed off on it. Then Biden and the democrats took over in 2021 and forced through expensive bills we did not need and Republicans were not part of that and these bills threw gasoline on the inflation fire. So, yes, as far as the national debt goes and it's resulting inflation, only democrats are responsible for throwing gasoline on the fire.

Forum List

Back