Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

Absolutely!

BlueHand.jpg
WELFARE CASE WORKER.

With T. Rowe Price, there are no winners right now. My individual brokerage has been doing okay though--mostly small cap stable dividend paying companies. Sold a bunch of the oil and gas sector ones recently just to take profits before the recession. I will probably go back in after the big dip. Kept 1 share of each of my selloffs to remind me to watch them as some of them are obscure little companies. Been liquidating real estate to cover the kiddies' higher edumaction in Wokeness or whatever they do and a few more to sell probably early 2024 (and I am just sick of landlording). All my big bills are paid off. It is just day to day crap from here on in hopefully (*knock on wood*). I already told them they need to just live in sin or go to the courthouse because I ain't paying for no weddings LOL. I am going fishing at the earliest possible date.
LOL!! My daughter eloped. She said that after we helped pay her student loan (flipping houses) she wasn't going to have a big wedding.
She's still married, so that worked out well.
I use an Excel file to track my stocks. I also have an online account, mostly for the "watch lists".
Be aware that when you hit 72 you need to take money out of your IRA and get hit with taxes.
Good luck fishing!

I said inauguration day.

Sit down ya damn dumbfuck
Hey StupidIrishBitch, the Dow opened below 31K on Jan 20 2021. ON that day The Dow rose nearly 1% to 31,188.

That doesn't help your case dumbass.

Trump was Prez when it opened. Biden was Prez when it closed and the market LIKED Biden a lot.

YOU...are a loser

Hey StupidIrishBitch, the Dow opened below 31K on Jan 20 2021. ON that day The Dow rose nearly 1% to 31,188.

Trump was Prez when it opened. Biden was Prez when it closed and the market LIKED Biden a lot.

YOU...are a loser

Get lost ya flaming asshole

YOU...are a loser

YOU....... are

TRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fun to watch.

YOU...are a loser
What does your portfolio look like, hmm?

You are just a little s-l-o-w.
I am just the one who had the 3rd most <>< ever on AOL, Lamer. If I wanted to fuck around; I know how to fuck around. I could own a lotta motherfuckers real easy, and I am talented at that thing there. STFU LAMER.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I am better off now than I thought I was going to be. I started collecting SS last year and now it has gone up more than $100 per month. PPPFT...:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back