Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

"CokeHeads"? Like a brand name you are very familiar with?
I have NEVER done Coke, and will NEVER do coke.
Not for me.
When Len Bias died, that was enough for me to ever try that drug.

I'm familiar with affects of COKE, because I read.

So, we get it. You said it and cannot back it up, as usual.

"Whose" the chicken? :laughing0301:
Showing your ignorance again.
IFF.....I told you what it meant.
You have to say the words, then I will gladly post a video of COKED up Don Jr.

Just say the words.

Again none of what I say is against you specifically, BUT if it was a mermaid other than Ariel I would agree as just being a mermaid in general, but Ariel has white skin, red hair, and blue eyes. That's a specific look. Does it matter in this circumstance? No, as I have already said that and explained why. If it were not for the dyed red hair then I don't think I would be as on board with this.
The craziness regarding The Little Mermaid's ethnicity is whack. Mermaids are a figment of a horny sailors imagination and often manatees have been associated with mermaids. So maybe we need to cast a fat brown cow (Whoopi Goldberg?) in the role. I never read H. C. Andersen's book, but I doubt that there was much mention of blond hair and blue eyes or a slender waist line. LOL the mermaid complaint is kind of silly.

The craziness regarding The Little Mermaid's ethnicity is whack. Mermaids are a figment of a horny sailors imagination and often manatees have been associated with mermaids. So maybe we need to cast a fat brown cow (Whoopi Goldberg?) in the role. I never read H. C. Andersen's book, but I doubt that there was much mention of blond hair and blue eyes or a slender waist line. LOL the mermaid complaint is kind of silly.

And once again another person missing the entire point. :rolleyes:

And once again another person missing the entire point. :rolleyes:
I'm not missing the point. You are making a big deal about a cartoon that you grew up with. It is about a fictional character and really has little to do with the original literary work. Much ado about nothing and really has nothing to do with your OP.

I'm not missing the point. You are making a big deal about a cartoon that you grew up with. It is about a fictional character and really has little to do with the original literary work. Much ado about nothing and really has nothing to do with your OP.

Using that argument Annie is a fictional character. Do you believe that should mean that she can suddenly be changed from white to black?

Agreed.

Is it WOKE that we now call:

Black People from Africa....... African Americans
White People from Europe......Caucasians
Red People from North America.....Native Americans.

Shit, they are WOKE for changing the names.
Go Figure
“Woke” as used by liberals is generally a pretty meaningless term. I tend to mock the term “woke.”

But if black Americans prefer the term “African Americans,” I have no quarrel to offer.

Some “native Americans” prefer the term “Indian.” None of my concern. I see no good reason to be insulting to how I refer to people of any ethnic group.

If some other racial classification prefers to call me “Caucasian” which strikes me as being a similarly meaningless term, I’m ok with that. Or, some may choose to label me as “white.” Again, I am unconcerned.

I have no idea why some people wish to impose “Latinx” on people of Spanish decent. My understanding is that many Latin women are perfectly fine with “Latina.”

It’s not at all clear what qualifies as “woke” when even members of the group in question don’t agree on the proper or preferred nomenclature.

:laughing0301:

So, where is the video you promised us?

You said Don Jr. is on video "coked up" and refuse to back it up.

All we need to know.

I wonder what Don Jr. would say about your unsubstantiated accusations. Are you familiar with slander laws?
So Neither of you are willing to say the words.

I stated from the beginning:

IFF

All you have to do is say the words.
Why won't you say the words?

So Neither of you are willing to say the words.

I stated from the beginning:

IFF

All you have to do is say the words.
Why won't you say the words?
You said the words. The fact that you cannot provide proof says all we need to know about you and, in fact, we have known for a long time.

But actually, I'd like you to keep it up. This is very entertaining.

Let's hear it again.

I hear you. I just watched 13 Lives. Besides all the white guys playing the British and Aussie divers, all the other actors were Thai! What's happened to Hollywood? All those Thai divers, army, trapped soccer team and volunteer roles should have gone to white people. Leftist nonsense!

Are you aware that it happened in Thailand and to Thai people? The THAI divers should have been played by non-Thai actors? Seriously?

Viggo Mortenson is not British or Aussie.

Ariel, Snow White, Annie are not real people.

RWs need to learn the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

You said the words. The fact that you cannot provide proof says all we need to know about you and, in fact, we have known for a long time.

But actually, I'd like you to keep it up. This is very entertaining.

Let's hear it again.
I will provide proof.
But you have to say the words first.

That is what IFF means you retard.

Are you aware that it happened in Thailand and to Thai people? The THAI divers should have been played by non-Thai actors? Seriously?

Viggo Mortenson is not British or Aussie.

Ariel, Snow White, Annie are not real people.

RWs need to learn the difference between fiction and non-fiction.
And that's a BIG WHOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back