Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

Ok, I will.

IFF, that means if and only if, you state RIGHT NOW, that you believe that Don Jr. has NEVER spoken on video while coked up.

Just do it, say, "Don jr has NEVER spoken, and on video, while Coked up."
Or, "Don Jr has NEVER done COKE."

Then I'll post a "Show us"

In the meanwhile, don't bring up Hunter, because I can't stand that Coke Head idiot either.
You won't find me defending Hunter Biden.
But I will call you out for LIES you fabricate about ANYONE.

Ok, I will.

IFF, that means if and only if, you state RIGHT NOW, that you believe that Don Jr. has NEVER spoken on video while coked up.

Just do it, say, "Don jr has NEVER spoken, and on video, while Coked up."
Or, "Don Jr has NEVER done COKE."

Then I'll post a "Show us"

In the meanwhile, don't bring up Hunter, because I can't stand that Coke Head idiot either.
You won't find me defending Hunter Biden.
But I will call you out for LIES you fabricate about ANYONE.
Do it, chickenshit. I do not dance to your tune.

It matters because leftists have an agenda that is pushing racism against white people?

OK….so this is about “leftists pushing an agenda”…fine. That still leaves a lot of non-white people without many roles to play and women relegated to traditionally female roles. They’re stuck because a bunch of rightists are mad at a bunch of leftists.

How do you not realize this? Also if a role like Annie is meant to be a little white girl with red hair it's changing the story if she's suddenly black. Not being racist, just speaking the truth.
It changes Annie, but there are other ways of looking at it.

Some stories are archetypes. They transcend any one version.

For example:
Poor little rich girl
Orphan is adopted by wealthy benefactor
Girl tames wild horse who becomes a winner
Commoner overcomes Odds and wins hand of Princess

You can take those themes and work in any ethnic or racial character.

Little Orphan Annie is a classic but it is also a classic story line.

Black people aren’t actually black. White people aren’t actually white. American Indians aren’t actually red.

Happy to clarify this for you.
Agreed.

Is it WOKE that we now call:

Black People from Africa....... African Americans
White People from Europe......Caucasians
Red People from North America.....Native Americans.

Shit, they are WOKE for changing the names.
Go Figure

OK….so this is about “leftists pushing an agenda”…fine. That still leaves a lot of non-white people without many roles to play and women relegated to traditionally female roles. They’re stuck because a bunch of rightists are mad at a bunch of leftists.

It changes Annie, but there are other ways of looking at it.

Some stories are archetypes. They transcend any one version.

For example:
Poor little rich girl
Orphan is adopted by wealthy benefactor
Girl tames wild horse who becomes a winner
Commoner overcomes Odds and wins hand of Princess

You can take those themes and work in any ethnic or racial character.

Little Orphan Annie is a classic but it is also a classic story line.

So if black people want similar storylines to Annie and want more acting work why don't they just start making their own stories? I don't think it's rocket science.

Do it, chickenshit. I do not dance to your tune.
IFF, just say......
Just do it, say,

"Don jr has NEVER spoken, and on video, while Coked up."
Or,
"Don Jr has NEVER done COKE."

Then I'll show you the proof.
Whose the Chicken.......?

Now let me also just say movies like The Wiz are completely different because it's a parody movie. I also love the Cinderella movie with Brandy in it because Cinderella doesn't really have one specific look.
Neither does the mermaid and both represent a classic themes where race doesn’t matter.

And ya, I would agree there are examples where it does matter.

Agreed.

Is it WOKE that we now call:

Black People from Africa....... African Americans
White People from Europe......Caucasians
Red People from North America.....Native Americans.

Shit, they are WOKE for changing the names.
Go Figure
I am part (American) Indian, was a client and volunteer at the Seattle Indian Health Board and hung with lots of Indians, and we laugh at all you white leftist SJW morons who call us "Native Americans".

Neither does the mermaid and both represent a classic themes where race doesn’t matter.

And ya, I would agree there are examples where it does matter.

Again none of what I say is against you specifically, BUT if it was a mermaid other than Ariel I would agree as just being a mermaid in general, but Ariel has white skin, red hair, and blue eyes. That's a specific look. Does it matter in this circumstance? No, as I have already said that and explained why. If it were not for the dyed red hair then I don't think I would be as on board with this.

Why would anyone make a stupid unsubstantiated statement like that ^^. That would be as bad as you asserting that he had without proof.

IFF, just say......
Just do it, say,

"Don jr has NEVER spoken, and on video, while Coked up."
Or,
"Don Jr has NEVER done COKE."

Then I'll show you the proof.
Whose the Chicken.......?
Because BOTH Hunter and Don Jr are CokeHeads.
It's OK, just deny it or accept it.

It matters because leftists have an agenda that is pushing racism against white people? How do you not realize this? Also if a role like Annie is meant to be a little white girl with red hair it's changing the story if she's suddenly black. Not being racist, just speaking the truth.
So the evidence is a shitty musical, some commercials and a shitty Disney remake? Yep. Ok

Not politics. It is done because that is what they think will meet the market demand. If people like it, it will sell, if not it will flop.
Unless the practice becomes so pervasive that the only alternative is to distance yourself from the industry as a whole which we both know will not happen.

So the evidence is a shitty musical, some commercials and a shitty Disney remake? Yep. Ok

(I'm going to risk an infraction for this because I just can't help myself.) STOP FUCKING CUSSING IN ZONE 1!!! (I apologize but like I said I couldn't help it with everybody swearing in front of mods and you are actually a mod LOL XD)

Forum List

Back