Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

You made an unsubstantiated allegation. That is slander. You can wait from now until doomsday and I won't slander someone. If you have proof, show it. Otherwise you are just a common liar and you are guilty of slander.
Just say the words.
Do I need to repeat them fuckstain?
IFF......remember.
Winco where are you????????
Present, just say the words. Coward.
Yeah. You’re right. It’s the conservatives who came up with the term woke. We blamed it on you libtards simply to then use it to mock you.

Damn, Winkiedink. You are retarded. 😂
I own you bitch.

Just say the words.
IFF......remember.

I own you bitch.
You said it. It's up to you to prove it, or admit that you haven't a clue about how to actually win a debate.

"Well, Don juniors eyes get discolored and glossy when he does his COKE.

Hunter's maybe too, we just don't have much video of Hunter talking while COKED up like we do with Junior."

Or just admit that you hijacked the thread because nobody was paying attention to you.

Just say the words.
IFF......remember.

I own you bitch.
All evidence to the contrary, notwithstanding. 😂🤣😂

Face reality, Winkiedink. I folded and mutilated you. Then, I carelessly crumpled-up what was left of you and discarded you into a shit can, long ago.

Just say the words.
IFF......remember.

I own you bitch.
Uh oh. Careful folks. Winnie is triggered again? Can Armageddon be far off? He has been called on his own unsubstantiated lies and has run out of vocabulary with the exception of "just say the words" and "bitch." And, according to him, he is what is teaching our kids. SMFH.

Careful, Winnie will be accusing you of coining the term QAnon next.
Not sure about that?
QAnon..... who/what/antifaLOOLLOL/
But watch out for marvin martian and his 'blueAnon' claim.

Here's some more BlueAnon nuttery
You're a member of the BlueAnon cult.
Yup, marvin has the Coinage on blueAnon.
marvin martian the paid troll will be here at 7-8 am to defend his "Non-trolling" LOLLOL

Face reality, Winkiedink. I folded and mutilated you. Then, I carelessly crumpled-up what was left of you and discarded you into a shit can, long ago.
But.....
Can you post a single LIE I've told.
GO......3....2.......1........ YOU WILL FOLD.

I think that's probably been done about a hundred times. Look at him drool and blather senselessly. Nobody has a clue what he's talking about.

If you would reread my post #105, you would see where I addressed your original OP and attempted to return to that topic. You just keep getting hung up on two offerings that happened to remake existing fictional works. I agree with your OP that casting is not holding true to the actual demographics of the US. That is the same argument that the black community used to get the ball rolling for creating more opportunity for black actors but it has snowballed to the point that it is swinging to the opposite extreme. If media casting held true to actual demographics, I don't think this would be an issue for anyone except the usual whiners.

My point is that it all goes together though.

Not sure about that?

marvin martian the paid troll will be here at 7-8 am to defend his "Non-trolling" LOLLOL
Another thing done by winkydickless. He accuses others of being “paid trolls.” Of course, he has no evidence. His lies are of no concern to him. He’s such a retard, he imagines that his baseless claims are persuasive.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Not sure about that?

WTF, are you mentally challenged? You've managed to hijack another thread with your trolling bullshit. Please keep to the topic, moron. I have never seen you do that--not even when you create the OP. SMFH.

I OWN you retards.
Especially BackAgain and marvin martian

Don't feel bad OhPleaseJustQuit or FJB
You got work to do.
The vain and empty claim ^ of a frustrated and exposed lying troll hack bitch. 😂😂😂

Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?​

I wonder what winkydoink would say about the topic if he weren’t just a bleating jackass troll bitch?

Personally, I don’t care if a woman plays Bob Dylan. I don’t care if a white guy plays Othello. I don’t care if a black man plays King Arthur.

Last edited:
One of the methods of paying actors less is to hire the hungry ones one season at a time.
If you check out IMDB and epguides you will see that all shows are now cancelled until the crew accepts whatever salary they are offered.

Better Call Saul, for instance, is cancelled every season for the last 3 years until salary negotiations are finalized.

Forum List

Back