Are UnVaxxed People The Most Hated Group In The History Of The US?

Not whining..

Just wondering why you cucks cant answer a simple question??

Is it because it hurts to admit you are full of shit?
You are a bit slow on the uptake--if you had comprehension skills, you would have seen the first word of that post, here it is again, pay attention in school, a brain is a terrible thing to waste. NON-ISSUE.

Dennis Prager brings up an interesting point.......Are unvaccinated people the most hated group in this country in history?? Or at least as hated as slaves?? ....anyhoo....He went on to do more comparisons between gays and the unvaxxed -- like how much worse the unvaxxed are treated in comparison to gays during the peak of the AIDS pandemic....How gays never lost their jobs for having HIV -- Almost like Tom Hanks never won an Academy Award for, nevermind....

Funny hearing this coming from intellectually dishonest Conservatives like Prager tho...because he is the same guy who claimed slavery wasn't really that bad......which makes it odd that Conservatives keep comparing their greivances to it.....Anywhere from claiming Obamacare is worse than slavery to now claiming unvaxxed people are being treated worse than slaves....

So the question is....If you are unvaxxed, share your experiences...Have you been treated worse than or equal to the treatment of slaves??

Ooh , one person said it .... ooooh... God your stupid.

You shouldn't....

You shouldn't respect what any long dead people went thru...

Hope I don't see you ever pretending to give a fuck about all of the long dead veterans on Memorial Day either...Especially the ones who died to liberate those long dead people you don't respect...
View attachment 567624

Now tell me, why haven't you given me any examples of you being treated worse than Jewish people during the holocaust?
Hey retard, stop your silly virtue signaling. Everyone knows you bent-wrist emo incels couldn't care less about the military or anything else that makes America great. GFY.

They're the victimiest victims in the historical history of victimization histories
right?!? It's entitled Karens and Chads as far as the eye can see in here. When they don't get their way, they cry about their LIBBER-TEES!!! Those poor, poor magaturd victims. :itsok:

Funny hearing this coming from intellectually dishonest Conservatives like Prager tho...because he is the same guy who claimed slavery wasn't really that bad......

Quote? Source?

As a proud supporter of Prager.. I certainly know this is incorrect. You probably just read some NPR or CNN hit piece and believed it.

Republicans for 30 years: "Nobody has to hire you. And fuck them unions. Start your own business then. Then you can make the rules."

Fast forward, 2021. Same human lumps:

"They won't let me in without a paper mask! Nazis! Now my employer says I have to get vaxxed to work there! Nazis! I'm oppressed!!!!"

'Murrica!

Last edited:
Who made a health issue political, the crux of the problem.
Just heard that "good union employer" Kroger has just removed paid emergency leave from employees who have not been vaxxed. I won't be going into any Kroger store anytime soon. For that matter, I won't be going into any UFCW represented store as long as they don't represent their employees against unfair business practices.

In all my dealings going out places, even to dentist and doctor offices, NO ONE CARES nor even asks if I'm vaccinated or not!
I find the same. The biggest complaints are from business owners that do NOT want to bother asking people if they are vaxed or not. The manufacture of the unvaxed as evil is coming entirely from the government.

I have Congestive Heart Failure. I cannot wear a mask. I have reactions to vaccines so I cannot be vaccinated.

I can't find a job anywhere because of these two conditions together even though I have natural immunities and sufficient antibody levels to prove I am not a threat to anyone.

What is being done today is the villainization of a group of people just as Adolph Hitler did to take power... He created a villain in the Jewish people just as Biden and democrats are doing to us. The fear is unfounded scientifically and there is no reason to fear the unvaxed or unmasked. Even those who took the shot become infective to others over and over again while those with natural immunities do not.

That is why I do my best to inform people of what is actually taking place and what the science is surrounding the virus and potential treatments for it. Exposing to the light the truth is the only thing that can stop the liars.
Natural natural immunities run out and sooner than vaccines. You have doctors that agree with you? This will keep going until people get vaccinated, everyone without risk of course. I think people hate the people who lie to the Republican base to the point where they believe the election was stolen, the vaccine doesn't work omg. For which They can take credit for 500,000 deaths.... I don't hate the poor schnucks who believe that crap. But they should snap out of it for God's sake. The Republican base has always been brainwashed with bologna but this is ridiculous....

Is what he said racist or no??

Let me guess...me asking you to give examples of you being treated worse than slaves -- that is racist huh?

My god you morons are bitch made to the core...

No body hated the slaves. The correct comparison would be since the Nazis manufactured Jew hate.

Just heard that "good union employer" Kroger has just removed paid emergency leave from employees who have not been vaxxed. I won't be going into any Kroger store anytime soon. For that matter, I won't be going into any UFCW represented store as long as they don't represent their employees against unfair business practices.
Get vaccinated and wear a mask and maybe we'll get out of this damn thing GOP propaganda is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back