Are UnVaxxed People The Most Hated Group In The History Of The US?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Dennis Prager brings up an interesting point.......Are unvaccinated people the most hated group in this country in history?? Or at least as hated as slaves?? ....anyhoo....He went on to do more comparisons between gays and the unvaxxed -- like how much worse the unvaxxed are treated in comparison to gays during the peak of the AIDS pandemic....How gays never lost their jobs for having HIV -- Almost like Tom Hanks never won an Academy Award for, nevermind....

Funny hearing this coming from intellectually dishonest Conservatives like Prager tho...because he is the same guy who claimed slavery wasn't really that bad......which makes it odd that Conservatives keep comparing their greivances to it.....Anywhere from claiming Obamacare is worse than slavery to now claiming unvaxxed people are being treated worse than slaves....

So the question is....If you are unvaxxed, share your experiences...Have you been treated worse than or equal to the treatment of slaves??

I have Congestive Heart Failure. I cannot wear a mask. I have reactions to vaccines so I cannot be vaccinated.

I can't find a job anywhere because of these two conditions together even though I have natural immunities and sufficient antibody levels to prove I am not a threat to anyone.

What is being done today is the villainization of a group of people just as Adolph Hitler did to take power... He created a villain in the Jewish people just as Biden and democrats are doing to us. The fear is unfounded scientifically and there is no reason to fear the unvaxed or unmasked. Even those who took the shot become infective to others over and over again while those with natural immunities do not.

That is why I do my best to inform people of what is actually taking place and what the science is surrounding the virus and potential treatments for it. Exposing to the light the truth is the only thing that can stop the liars.

Dennis Prager brings up an interesting point.......Are unvaccinated people the most hated group in this country in history?? Or at least as hated as slaves?? ....anyhoo....He went on to do more comparisons between gays and the unvaxxed -- like how much worse the unvaxxed are treated in comparison to gays during the peak of the AIDS pandemic....How gays never lost their jobs for having HIV -- Almost like Tom Hanks never won an Academy Award for, nevermind....

Funny hearing this coming from intellectually dishonest Conservatives like Prager tho...because he is the same guy who claimed slavery wasn't really that bad......which makes it odd that Conservatives keep comparing their greivances to it.....Anywhere from claiming Obamacare is worse than slavery to now claiming unvaxxed people are being treated worse than slaves....

So the question is....If you are unvaxxed, share your experiences...Have you been treated worse than or equal to the treatment of slaves??

They're the victimiest victims in the historical history of victimization histories!

The slaves had it MUCH better than them!

These poor patriots have had their FREEDUM and LIBURDEE ripped from their very bosom!

Do I give a flying fuck if some snowflake has a meltdown, because I didn't get the jab?

Nope. Deal with it assholes. It's Darwinism in motion: Natural immunity or become extinct. What are you going do when your jab doesn't protect you from variants X,Y, and Z?

Last edited:
The mainstream media and democrat party (I know I am being redundant here) only WANT us to hate unvaccinated people since they use the hatred they can instill through their divisive politics as their means of securing power.

I don't hate unvaccinated people at all. I don't hate vaccinated people at all. It should be a choice.

If I hate anybody at all, it is authoritarians with an excessive need to control others.

Its probably worse for the unvaxxed.
Very often the slave owners would take a shine to some of their slaves and treat them almost as a part of their family. Sometimes giving them freedom on their death bed so that they could get into heaven.
Nobody is even inviting the unvaxxed to dinner.

Its probably worse for the unvaxxed.
Very often the slave owners would take a shine to some of their slaves and treat them almost as a part of their family. Sometimes giving them freedom on their death bed so that they could get into heaven.
Nobody is even inviting the unvaxxed to dinner.

You're a delusional asshole, Tommy. Although I would expect that from someone coming from a culture that murdered more black and brown people through colonialism, than any country in history.

I have Congestive Heart Failure. I cannot wear a mask. I have reactions to vaccines so I cannot be vaccinated.

I can't find a job anywhere because of these two conditions together even though I have natural immunities and sufficient antibody levels to prove I am not a threat to anyone.

What is being done today is the villainization of a group of people just as Adolph Hitler did to take power... He created a villain in the Jewish people just as Biden and democrats are doing to us. The fear is unfounded scientifically and there is no reason to fear the unvaxed or unmasked. Even those who took the shot become infective to others over and over again while those with natural immunities do not.

That is why I do my best to inform people of what is actually taking place and what the science is surrounding the virus and potential treatments for it. Exposing to the light the truth is the only thing that can stop the liars.
I find it odd that you didn't share any experiences that were in anyway comparable to slavery....or the holocaust for that matter....

PRI209964810.jpg
Yet you folks keep equating what you claim to be dealing with to that of Jews in concentration camps of black people thru the first 150 of so years in this country...why??

It's almost like you have so little respect for what they ACTUALLY went thru
enhanced-buzz-22803-1364679761-13.jpg

The woke mob needs villain's...and the unvaccinated is just their latest one....
Any experiences to share with us of unvaxxed people being treated worse or equal to slaves??

Why is this such a hard question for you folks to answer??

It's almost like all you folks can do is resort to ludicrous over the top hyperbole because actual instances of this happening do not exist...

If they did...you would be telling us about it

No, that dubious honor belongs to the woke PC marxist useful idiots who currently support the democrat party.
So the "PC Marxists" are the most hated in this country??

Cool....

So if this is so.....why are you whining so much about how powerful they are and how they are oppressing you so?

Do I give a flying fuck if some snowflake has a meltdown, because I didn't get the jab?

Nope. Deal with it assholes. It's Darwinism in motion: Natural immunity or become extinct. What are you going do when your jab doesn't protect you from variants X,Y, and Z?
Still waiting for examples from any one of you fragile cucks of you are any other unvaxxed person being treated worse than or equal to slaves

So the "PC Marxists" are the most hated in this country??
By intelligent, free-thinking individuals, yes.
So if this is so.....why are you whining so much about how powerful they are and how they are oppressing you so?
I'm not. You must be confusing me with someone else. I find your ilk repulsively retarded, not powerful.

Forum List

Back