Are UnVaxxed People The Most Hated Group In The History Of The US?

I don't know why I should hate on someone that got vaxxed or did not because it does not seem to really matter much one way or the other.

A friend and former co-worker was fully vaxxed yet he still got the covid and died from it a few weeks back. It took him out with a quickness too. As far as I know he was perfectly healthy for a 71 year old.

The son of another friend was un-vaxxed, got the covid and died a couple of days back, he was 47 and healthy.

Who the heck knows?

I'll say this, if someone starts to give me grief about my vax status what they will hear won't pass for flowers.

Any experiences to share with us of unvaxxed people being treated worse or equal to slaves??

Why is this such a hard question for you folks to answer??

It's almost like all you folks can do is resort to ludicrous over the top hyperbole because actual instances of this happening do not exist...

If they did...you would be telling us about it

I'd be more than happy to share my experience with you. I'm living my life like it's March of 2020: Like when Trump was still President, like when the economy was still booming, and like there were no lockdowns, masks, or vaccine mandates.

Are you people afraid, or do you just not have enough faith in whatever god you believe?

I'm more inclined to believe that you just want to keep this attitude of fear going for political purposes.

Last edited:

Dennis Prager brings up an interesting point.......Are unvaccinated people the most hated group in this country in history?? Or at least as hated as slaves?? ....anyhoo....He went on to do more comparisons between gays and the unvaxxed -- like how much worse the unvaxxed are treated in comparison to gays during the peak of the AIDS pandemic....How gays never lost their jobs for having HIV -- Almost like Tom Hanks never won an Academy Award for, nevermind....

Funny hearing this coming from intellectually dishonest Conservatives like Prager tho...because he is the same guy who claimed slavery wasn't really that bad......which makes it odd that Conservatives keep comparing their greivances to it.....Anywhere from claiming Obamacare is worse than slavery to now claiming unvaxxed people are being treated worse than slaves....

So the question is....If you are unvaxxed, share your experiences...Have you been treated worse than or equal to the treatment of slaves??

No way ! It has to be American hating democrats that are the most hated. I mean damn , they are hard to like ...

I have Congestive Heart Failure. I cannot wear a mask. I have reactions to vaccines so I cannot be vaccinated.

I can't find a job anywhere because of these two conditions together even though I have natural immunities and sufficient antibody levels to prove I am not a threat to anyone.

What is being done today is the villainization of a group of people just as Adolph Hitler did to take power... He created a villain in the Jewish people just as Biden and democrats are doing to us. The fear is unfounded scientifically and there is no reason to fear the unvaxed or unmasked. Even those who took the shot become infective to others over and over again while those with natural immunities do not.

That is why I do my best to inform people of what is actually taking place and what the science is surrounding the virus and potential treatments for it. Exposing to the light the truth is the only thing that can stop the liars.
Racist click bait alert--

Why should I respect what a bunch of long dead people went through?
Do you even know what the word "respect" means?
You shouldn't....

You shouldn't respect what any long dead people went thru...

Hope I don't see you ever pretending to give a fuck about all of the long dead veterans on Memorial Day either...Especially the ones who died to liberate those long dead people you don't respect...
R_00.rac008 (51).jpg

Now tell me, why haven't you given me any examples of you being treated worse than Jewish people during the holocaust?

Notice how none of these fragile cucks have given a single example of them or anyone else being treated worse than or equal to slaves..

They want to be oppressed so bad......

20201211_170615.jpg

HaHaHa, we're fragile cucks and you put up the racist click bait thread. I think it is very clear who the fragile racist cuck is here. Are you looking in the mirror, hmmmm?
Racist clickbait??

I put up a video by one of your conservative heroes claiming the unvaxxed are as hated as slaves...

I simply asked to give examples of this...

And all I am getting you fragile minded cucks is whining....like a bitch

The mainstream media and democrat party (I know I am being redundant here) only WANT us to hate unvaccinated people since they use the hatred they can instill through their divisive politics as their means of securing power.

I don't hate unvaccinated people at all. I don't hate vaccinated people at all. It should be a choice.

If I hate anybody at all, it is authoritarians with an excessive need to control others.
They are trying to make the unvaccinated a scapegoat just like Hitler did with the Jews. You people need to take a good look and see if you can tell the difference. You can't.

They are trying to make the unvaccinated a scapegoat just like Hitler did with the Jews. You people need to take a good look and see if you can tell the difference. You can't.
Can you tell us how unvaccinated people are being treated worse than or equal to slaves??

Has there been any family picnics where all the town gathered around and smiled for pics in front of unvaxxed people they hung??

_00.rac008 (5).png

Forum List

Back