Are These Riots the Beginning of a Civil War?

Anyone who thinks America is an 'ethnic group' doesn't understand, appreciate, or deserve her.

Yeah, you did, and it's up to you to figure out where you went wrong.
For that Mac would have to realize that he is wrong.

I dont think he is used to fresh air enough for that to happen.
He doesn't want to tell me where I was wrong.

I'm sure you will, though. Please proceed.
Dumbass! You equated Americans that voted for Trump with actual Nazis like my friend's dad and my uncle killed.
Yeah, fuck you! My uncle had nightmares for the rest of his life from killing Nazis, Fuck you! It drove my friend's dad half crazy, too. He had 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dogtag chain, boy.

Do you even know what a dogtag chain is?
Those people didn't make their sacrifices for pieces of shit like you.

Holy wackaloon, Batman!

After 8 days of victimization groups of citizens have armed themselves and confronted the looters. They are being met with force. Street battles are developing between two groups.

Democrat politicians have been encouraging the criminals and emptying the prisons of the worst and most violent. Now we see why. This insurrection has been planned for a long time. Democrats were just waiting for an excuse to emerge.

If this does not result in civil war it won't be for lack of intent and effort.

Who is going to lead this insurrection?

After 8 days of victimization groups of citizens have armed themselves and confronted the looters. They are being met with force. Street battles are developing between two groups.

Democrat politicians have been encouraging the criminals and emptying the prisons of the worst and most violent. Now we see why. This insurrection has been planned for a long time. Democrats were just waiting for an excuse to emerge.

The Amish.

Actually that's the only reason why it isn't worse. All democrats need is a leader. Biden isn't it. Shitstain obama is yesterday's news.

Forum List

Back