Are there any other blues fans on here?

I do not know the genre as well I would like to. Ummm, Johnny Lang if you can consider him as such, Clapton if you consider him as such, I mean this is excluding the hoards of people that have done blues music but might not have specialized in it per se, right? Would Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac count? Fleetwood Mac and all of their incarnations are amongst my favorite recording, touring, and live performing groups of all time for me though I imagine their earlier years are what would mainly be considered bluesy at times. Does it matter their skin color, lol? How about B.B. King? I met him once and conversed with him in the back of his tour bus "alone" (his skinny body guard who looked like was his age was watching me the whole time) for a while back in 1998. Pretty sure he counts, eh? :)
Well, you can start here...

Genius.
BLUES MUSIC AWARDS - Blues Foundation

I do not know the genre as well I would like to. Ummm, Johnny Lang if you can consider him as such, Clapton if you consider him as such, I mean this is excluding the hoards of people that have done blues music but might not have specialized in it per se, right? Would Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac count? Fleetwood Mac and all of their incarnations are amongst my favorite recording, touring, and live performing groups of all time for me though I imagine their earlier years are what would mainly be considered bluesy at times. Does it matter their skin color, lol? How about B.B. King? I met him once and conversed with him in the back of his tour bus "alone" (his skinny body guard who looked like was his age was watching me the whole time) for a while back in 1998. Pretty sure he counts, eh? :)
Well, you can start here...

Genius.
BLUES MUSIC AWARDS - Blues Foundation

Elmore James, blues legend and wonderful slide guitarist. Thanks for posting!

Forum List

Back