Are There Any Christians That Believe In Ghosts?

Why?

They preach and spout "holy ghost this" "holy ghost that", omnipotent beings nobody can see, etc.....

And then tell me they don't believe in the supernatural, when thats ALL their religion is based on!!!

You don't find that supremely hypocritical?

What Christian said they don't believe in the supernatural? Of course we believe in the supernatural. :lol:

I know you were posting to someone else, but just to chime in here.... as for 'ghosts', we just have a different view on what they actually are than non-christians. I said this in post #38, but the ghosts people claim to have experienced are usually demons being deceptive (which is their nature.) See 2 Corinthians 11:14–15. Or it could be something else, but according to the bible it's definitely not the spirit of a dead person haunting a house. I believe it's the same thing with 'aliens' people claim to have had encounters with. I had an experience many years ago (before I was a Christian) that causes me to firmly believe that. But it would sound too crazy to nonbelievers, and you probably wouldn't believe it anyway, so....

Last edited:
Because the dead are DEAD. I know most "Christians have believed the lie of the immortal soul, but that's not biblical. The dead are dead UNTIL the resurrection of the dead at Christ's return

View attachment 747381

Then why did Jesus tell the thief on the cross that he would be with Him that day in paradise?

Why?

They preach and spout "holy ghost this" "holy ghost that", omnipotent beings nobody can see, etc.....

And then tell me they don't believe in the supernatural, when thats ALL their religion is based on!!!

You don't find that supremely hypocritical?

No because ghosts and the Holy Ghost are two entirely different things for one, and for two the Bible has nothing do with UFOs and the kind of paranormal that you see on TV.

I am a Christian. I think ghosts might exist, but I have never seen any.

In the city where I live there used to be a bar I patronized. Once the owner told me that sometimes after closing he was in the basement office doing paper work. He would hear the door open. Two men and a woman entered. They were laughing and talking. They would play jazz on the jukebox.

The problem was that the upstairs door was locked. The jukebox did not have jazz on it. When he went upstairs, everything was dark and quiet.

Several weeks later the owner's employee told me the same story. They sounded honest, and had no motive for lying to me.

I thought about them buying a voice activated recorder for them to put under the counter every night. Unfortunately, the bar closed soon later.

Just curious as I already know that Meister is one of them and we've both had experiences with the paranormal before. I think that spirits are either souls with unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light after they died and need help crossing over.
If by “ghosts” you mean the spirit of the dead, I can say with 💯 certainty they exist.

"Ghosts" are demons. The dead are dead UNTIL Christ returns.

Demons work hard to keep people deceived. They pretend to be people in your life. It's that simple

I will never forget a guy who had a near death experience. He was blind since birth, but when he left his body, he said he could see for the first time.

And when they brought him back to life, he proceeded to tell the doctors what it was like for the first time as he described what they were wearing and the surroundings outside

He even described a conversation people were having in another room as he described what they were wearing as well.

Oh, and when he came back he was blind again.

Never seen one but don’t discount their existence. After all there lots of things we don’t see.

Just curious as I already know that Meister is one of them and we've both had experiences with the paranormal before. I think that spirits are either souls with unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light after they died and need help crossing over.
Most likely just the Holy One.

Forum List

Back