Are There Any Christians That Believe In Ghosts?

As many have already pointed out in this thread already, Jesus is called the Holy Ghost.
For a christian, you don't know much. All you do is run around screaming what a bad ass you are, but you are wanting to be a good christian. Hypocrite.

Meanwhile, for your learning experience you will not see from me since you have me on iggie due to me not believing one word you say....here is your lesson for the day. It's in the bible. That book you worship.

4. John 15:26: The Holy Ghost testifies of Jesus Christ​

Jesus taught that “when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me” (John 15:26). Latter-day Saints believe that one of the main roles of the Holy Ghost is to testify of truth, especially of Jesus Christ and His divinity! It is only through the Holy Ghost that we can receive a testimony that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Redeemer of the World

Last edited:
Yes, not just what is stated in above post but after their deaths my mother visited once and my father three times. Each time my father visited he got a younger look. My fathers visits were in early evening my mothers was in the afternoon.

That is a very good question.
It doesn't meld with scripture. The New Testament makes it clear that we either go up or down after death. So, that would be my official answer. And yet so many have seen them. I don't think those people are crazy.
God decreased the length of man's life down here to 120 years. I wonder if a deceased asks for the remainder of those years, if he can stay here for the whole 120 years even if some of it is in spirit form. Even in spirit form we look enough like ourselves that we are recognizable as who we were in the flesh. That part is Biblical. But I don't think that's it.
Evil spirits and fallen angels and angels walk the earth in spirit, even assuming human form, but that isn't ghostly.

Science has discovered that there are at least 10 dimensions. And if there are 10, there can be an infinite # of them. And they move. So, think of a bathtub full of bubbles. Make them dimensions.
If you blow on them or add some more bubbles you displace some of the ones already there for a few seconds. I think when we see a ghost, the ghost is in a dimension that has moved into our space momentarily. It may be a parallel universe in a time a hundred years behind ours, or one that is a week behind.

It's one of those things we'll find out when we get up there... ;)

Last edited:
I'm agnostic (at best) and think it's silly.
You have done no research into this obviously then.it’s like ufo,s far too much hard evidence thst they are real.too many incidents over the years in both cases with too many reliable witnesses they are not hoaxes.

Just curious as I already know that Meister is one of them and we've both had experiences with the paranormal before. I think that spirits are either souls with unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light after they died and need help crossing over.
Indeed,the movie ghost is not as fictional as people think,it’s very close to the truth.they can’t go around moving things as Patrick swayzee did but they do other things though.

The Irish Ram Again, if we were told everything about life in the scriptures then the Bible not only would it be a LOT thicker, but there would be many books to follow up a library.

Also I forgot to add in here that the other night unless I was hallucinating I saw the cat appear and disappear before my eyes. 😳

I have never experienced any paranormal event, but I have friends and relatives who claim to have encountered the ghosts of loved ones. I find them to be credible.
I sure hope that your friends and relatives are right.

That gives me a sliver of hope in my debilitating grief.

I shall continue to ask my Guardian Angel to have my beloved brother give me a sign.

Just curious as I already know that Meister is one of them and we've both had experiences with the paranormal before. I think that spirits are either souls with unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light after they died and need help crossing over.
I know that there are "souls" or "spirits" in at least some people.

I've begun to draw the conclusion however that some people do not have souls. That they're NPC's placed in our lives by God to challenge us in making good or bad choices.

I think some linger after death on earth but I can't claim to know anything about such matters.

Why can't Christians believe in ghosts?
Eh, I think what people call ghosts, are actually demons, pretending to be something that the people looking want to hear or see. Just my opinion,

I have no idea if what we experienced repeatedly is ghost or not. (A thread I made here)
But - 100% there is something other than the physical. 100%.
I am as sane as one can be. But when you experience first hand, indisputable events... there is no denying

They all do. Ever heard of the holy ghost?
photo_16093248474315545776357591581349.jpg

~S~

Because the dead are DEAD. I know most "Christians have believed the lie of the immortal soul, but that's not biblical. The dead are dead UNTIL the resurrection of the dead at Christ's return

Forum List

Back