Are There Any Christians That Believe In Ghosts?

Just curious as I already know that Meister is one of them and we've both had experiences with the paranormal before. I think that spirits are either souls with unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light after they died and need help crossing over.

Those weren't paranormal experiences. They Were delusions.

How do you KNOW it was paranormal?

Just because it can't be explained with what you know, doesn't mean it's "other worldly" or can't be explained by science.

Not dissin you, just saying............💚

There are people who call themselves "Christian", but don't believe in aliens from other worlds, ghosts, etc....
I KNOW they are phonies when they tell me that!!!

• Banned
Those weren't paranormal experiences. They Were delusions.

You're one to talk about delusions since you think Biden is actually president. Just saying.

There are people who call themselves "Christian", but don't believe in aliens from other worlds, ghosts, etc....
I KNOW they are phonies when they tell me that!!!

No offense or anything but that's a rather ignorant thing to say.

Most "christians" or those who claim to be, are close minded against anything they "think" the "church" may frown upon.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Most "christians" or those who claim to be, are close minded against anything they "think" the "church" may frown upon.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've never known the church to frown upon this.

I've never known the church to frown upon this.
I have. The church I USED to go to way back in wagon wheel days, claimed aliens are just Satan trying to lure folks.

Everyone has their own opinion. I have never been "haunted" but I HAVE felt, seen, smelled my past furbabies. I also don't "call" them to come visit. I leave that to them, because if I did call...something else may force its way through to this realm. Besides, they are busy playing ball, rolling in grass, eating all the chocolate they want. So I just let them come when they feel like it.

Just curious as I already know that Meister is one of them and we've both had experiences with the paranormal before. I think that spirits are either souls with unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light after they died and need help crossing over.
i'm interested in your experiences. Care to share?

I am Christian.

I've been scouring the skies for many decades now hoping to see a UFO but I've never seen one. But I do not disbelieve they exist. I know too many people who have seen this kind of phenomenon--these are educated, common sense, serious people not given to making up any kind of story--to think it hasn't happened. Whether they are visitors from other galaxies or something made by Earthlings I don't know, but I keep an open mind.

Likewise I have visited many places that are supposed to be extremely haunted and have not seen any of the phenomena that others have reported. But I also do not disbelieve that the people I know--many educated, common sense, serious people not given to making up stores--encountered something that for want of other explanation, was a ghost or ghosts. Whether these were actual spirit beings or something else, I don't know, but I keep an open mind.

Seeing as how Christianity is based on the scripture in the Bible, this is what it says.

Hebrews 9:27 declares, “Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.”

Therefore there is no possibility of remaining on earth in spirit form as a “ghost.” However, the Bible teaches very clearly that there are spirit beings who can connect with and appear in our physical world. The Bible identifies these beings as angels and demons.

Forum List

Back