Are the Mars Images Fake?

I didn't watch the video but just had to say that NASA has been caught many many times faking stuff, they are becoming more and more known for that. Also, speaking of roots (on the other thread, lol) look into their roots. That's all I'm gonna say about that. :)

People who used to work for NASA and have run out of their contracts and security obligations have come forward in the past couple of decades and explained how NASA faked images on film and in photos, to show "buildings", "UFOs", and such. One woman was even in charge of one of the projects of "touching up" one of the videos from the moon.

It was one of those Discovery Channel documentaries, I don't remember which one though.

With the tech they have today, I'm sure it's nothing for them to click a few buttons and fake something on a video.

I almost wish I didn't go down this rabbit hole.

I SO know what you mean. :laugh:

I WANT to believe.

But here's another:

It gets even worse. The more I look into these things and as time goes on... the more I'm realizing that so much of what we've been taught is a lie. It all starts to make sense though when you consider who the temporary power of this world is.

I may or may not have doctored this one...

MarvinVsRoverCuriosity.jpg

It's very hard to believe anything anymore these days.....like when they said that they eliminated a meteor out in space, with a rock or something....and saved the Earth !!! They are always eliminating meteors out there....I don't believe this shit.

I SO know what you mean. :laugh:

It gets even worse. The more I look into these things and as time goes on... the more I'm realizing that so much of what we've been taught is a lie. It all starts to make sense though when you consider who the temporary power of this world is.

I had a history teacher in 6th grade who was ex-military. He left the armed forces because he got tired of the lies.

He said history is created by those who won. They tell what they want people to hear. Not the truth, not reality, but what makes THEM look good for the history books.

The same goes for everything else.

Forum List

Back