George H. W. Bush snubbed Trump at airport by hiding behind a newspaper: Report

I vote this dumbest thread ever.

Congrats!
How old is this thread--H.W. Bush has been dead for some time. Why are we rehashing this? I agree dumb thread.
This Thread Sucks.gif

this anecdote didn't make it into Maggie Haberman's book about Trump. i wish it did

early 90s?

when he was president, or had just vacated the office?

When, no matter where he went, he was surrounded by Secret Service agents?

When it was more likely he was driven to the stairs at AF1?

this anecdote didn't make it into Maggie Haberman's book about Trump. i wish it did

Bush was reading a news paper, and the two never spoke...?!

That is the BIG Trump 'news'?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Democrats and snowflakes are SO DESPERATE for ways to try to insult Trump...but this one is especially funny.

It’s not news that there was no love lost between the Bush family and Trump. Trump supported Clinton over Bush, and was very critical of W’s mistakes

That wasn't snubbing...that was cowardice. President Trump nailed every. last. one. of them with his inauguration speech. I always, ALWAYS, watch faces around the President when he is speaking...and when President Trump was giving his inauguration address...the faces on these pigs (piss) of presidents..Bush, Clinton, Obama, Hilliary(not a president) showed they knew that they had just been exposed for what they all were/are. IN front of everybody. They are all on the same side. They were so uncomfortable with his exposure of them that their flight/fight response was triggered and they dare NOT fight. It took everything they had to keep from running because if they had, they would have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that what President Trump said WAS TRUE and they admitted it. If they had run, they may have triggered the mob response of running after them and they'd have been tarred and feathered. Something that politicians have forgotten that can and may very well happen to them again. THey had to sit there and pretend that his remarks NAILING THEM, was NOT about them. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Forum List

Back