Are the lockdowns more deadly than the pandemic ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The evidence is mounting that this is exactly the case around the world and here in the States.

You see it every night on the news: a ticker with the cumulative death toll from the coronavirus. Yet you don’t see the other side of the equation: the number of deaths resulting from the lockdowns imposed ostensibly to fight the coronavirus.

More and more medical professionals are recognizing the severe damage the lockdowns have caused to present and future public health. A worldwide collection of medical and public health experts has just issued a declaration stating that current “lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health” and that to keep “these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.”

You sure are funny.
00000011.gif

You know me,I,ve always said both parties are corrupt,but in this past year,the repubs are looking like a party that serves the people once you forget about the last gop President,that globalist Bush. Great video,talks about that other globalist gop as well Romney,he should be a democrat.

The evidence is mounting that this is exactly the case around the world and here in the States.

You see it every night on the news: a ticker with the cumulative death toll from the coronavirus. Yet you don’t see the other side of the equation: the number of deaths resulting from the lockdowns imposed ostensibly to fight the coronavirus.

More and more medical professionals are recognizing the severe damage the lockdowns have caused to present and future public health. A worldwide collection of medical and public health experts has just issued a declaration stating that current “lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health” and that to keep “these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.”

I doubt it, seriously.

I doubt it, seriously.

Yeah we expected as much from YOU :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I doubt it, seriously.
That's ok. I don't take you seriously very often anyway.
(no offense)You're not alone.

Last edited:

I saw an article written by the Left wing Huffington post in 2008 that stated that for every 1% of unemployment you have about 50,000 deaths by such things as drug abuse, suicide, heart attacks, etc. So with 10 to 20% unemployment...........well..........you do the math but just know that the numbers are far, far, worse than the death rate for Covid.

Interestinly, the article vanished into thin air.

Imagine that.

Pretty soon all we will be able to access on the internet will be Das Capital.

Last edited:
No.

No? how many people will turn to alcohol and drugs to kill the pain of losing the business they worked for all their life? How many families will end in divorce and being split up? and how many kids will be abused and end up in foster homes? All calculations Democrats dont even want to look at. Pelosi would just smile and say to eat ice creme.. be happy. Frankly, that is an unhealthy health tip. Sugar and fat in your arteries will hurt your heart and lower your immune system.
The virus is not going away, so we do need to learn to live with it. You lock down kids from school and let them develop unhealthy life styles and they might actually become at higher risk in the future to catch Covid. A healthy population is also a good resistance to the spread of the virus so why do know nothing politicians think that creating an unhealthy public is any benefit?

No.

No? how many people will turn to alcohol and drugs to kill the pain of losing the business they worked for all their life? How many families will end in divorce and being split up? and how many kids will be abused and end up in foster homes? All calculations Democrats dont even want to look at. Pelosi would just smile and say to eat ice creme.. be happy. Frankly, that is an unhealthy health tip. Sugar and fat in your arteries will hurt your heart and lower your immune system.
The virus is not going away, so we do need to learn to live with it. You lock down kids from school and let them develop unhealthy life styles and they might actually become at higher risk in the future to catch Covid. A healthy population is also a good resistance to the spread of the virus so why do know nothing politicians think that creating an unhealthy public is any benefit?
Oh please. Pelosi made one comment about ice cream and you guys act like 1. It's all she eats, 2. She thinks everyone should eat nothing but it, and 3. You all hate it and never eat it.
Nobody is talking about shutting down for years or even months. Tax the billionaires at a reasonable rate and bail out the small businesses. If you have to turn to drugs or alcohol to survive a few weeks with your wife and kids you married the wrong person anyway.

The leftyvirus shutdown certainly accomplished the deadly result the wacko Dems were after.....the loss of jobs for millions and the increased dependency on welfare checks.

No.
I just found out my former high school friend was murdered by her 15 year old son. It was caught on video surveillance. In Texas. They have not said why he did it. My brother immediately blamed the quarantine where families are stuck 4 or 5 people in a home and can’t go out. People are going crazy.

We luckily have a vacation home up north. So when my brothers wife and kids start bugging him, he goes up north and works there for a week. A lot of people don’t have that option

Forum List

Back