Strict Covid Lockdowns NO MORE EFFECTIVE Than Sweden’s Open-Economy Approach During Pandemic

we knew this 2 yrs ago but they figured this was the crisis to manipulate and control people..IT IS THAT SIMPLE

SO MANY DUMMIES HERE TOOK THE FAUCI/BIDEN BAIT
MD Stands for Master of Deceit

What do you expect from timid little Mamas' Boys who get their degrees solely by going 8 years without an adult job because they're afraid to grow up. Anyone who believes in such "education" has no self-respect, so why should we respect him?

Even more so with oncologists, who slavishly submit to 12 years of this indentured servitude. Why aren't such frauds ever called out for their failure to cure cancer? Why should anyone who could cure it sacrifice his youth so that the IQ-hating public can live past middle age? Highly paid students would have cured it 50 years ago.

I am saying most people are smarter than you.
Goldfish are smarter than you.
it didn't take Sweden long to backtrack on their so called "personal freedom policy" lol. Meanwhile China had a strict covid lockdown and lived covid free for much of the pandemic, except when the virus mutated so much that it became too contagious to contain.
That cannot be serious. It's not possible.
The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

The Lethal Lockdown caused all the deaths. Natural air, which the enemies of human progress call "Clean Air" is a perfect breeding ground for these killer microbes. These ancient life-forms have never adjusted to auto emissions, which were limited during the scare-story lockdown and, a hundred years ago, before the Spanish Influenza. We need to again become a fumigation nation.

Driving the Bugs Out

Extreme "pollution" killed off the virus in China. The death rate was so incredibly low that no amount of statist tyranny could have made it so.

I discovered this back when I realized that it must be the reason the Mexican flu died out once it choked on the modernized atmosphere in the cities there. Same with the SARS flu in China back then.
You're nuttier than a fruitcake.

I know you meant to include a link to show us where they backtracked....but it didn't attach.

Looking forward to it....should be interesting to read as Sweden did NOT backtrack anything. They added precautions, but pretty much remained open the entire pandemic.

Oh sorry, a little late but here you go. Glad I could assist. At some point Sweden limited public gatherings to 8 people. What do you think that means for restaurants, sporting events, concerts and movie threaters? This rule effectively shuts down everything. This is the same exact shit that happened in every other country. Sweden absolutely reversed course. Why is this simple fact so difficult to accept. It happened, it's real, live with it.

Forum List

Back