Strict Covid Lockdowns NO MORE EFFECTIVE Than Sweden’s Open-Economy Approach During Pandemic

Do some research, everything I read says US school kids are 2 years behind in math and reading. If you find something that contradicts that, by all means post it and I'll read it.
It called actual experience.

Student left the classroom.
We continued through Google Meets and OnLine Assignments>
I did daily videos.
My student performed at the same level, you know, like homeschooling using online tools, plus they could contact me at anytime through Google Meets.

My district is Solid.
I despise you saying that I failed, when I did EVERYTHING correctly, like a HOMESCHOOLING mother, and my students were totally on track.

That said, I can't speak for inner city trash or southern rednecks.

My students were fine.

Nearly everyone is smarter than you. But then, you set the bar extraordinarily low.
That being said by someone that post half-nude pictures of their wife.
You did this^^^^^ correct?
Search is available for this ^^^^.

You forcing us into your personal bedroom is disgusting.
You did it, it's online, you LOVE your wife, but posting that online on USMB is NOT SMART.

You set the BAR very LOW.

I did daily videos.
My student performed at the same level, you know, like homeschooling using online tools, plus they could contact me at anytime through Google Meets.

My district is Solid.
I despise you saying that I failed, when I did EVERYTHING correctly, like a HOMESCHOOLING mother, and my students were totally on track.

My students were fine.
You take everything too personally and make everything a personal attack. I don't "despise" you even though you have been nothing but a dick to me.

If Homeschooling is so effective, then why was this learning from home such a failure.

Students we NOT out of school for 2 years, and no way they lost 2 years of education.

Depression and Stress......that happened.

Maybe cuz this wasn’t homeschooling?

Maybe cuz this wasn’t homeschooling?
Correct, because it was WAY better than Home Schooling.
I'm not dissing the fine parents that HS their children correctly,
I'm just saying that WHAT I offered was exceptional.
My Students Didn't LOSE any time/knowledge/Skills.....etc.

Fuck the haters for saying the trump failure was bad for students.

Correct, because it was WAY better than Home Schooling.
I'm not dissing the fine parents that HS their children correctly,
I'm just saying that WHAT I offered was exceptional.
My Students Didn't LOSE any time/knowledge/Skills.....etc.

Fuck the haters for saying the trump failure was bad for students.
Try not to break your arm patting yourself on the back

A lot of this has to do with the citizens of Sweden being highly educated. They therefore took safety measures seriously, like vaccines, contact tracing, universal testing, hand washing, social distancing, and PPE.

Unfortunately, we are a country half full of morons like you, so this would not work as well, here.

Well, your post certainly proved the morons claim.

Major Oxford-Backed Study Reveals Strict Covid Lockdowns NO MORE EFFECTIVE Than Sweden’s Open-Economy Approach During Pandemic​

Complete stupid hate-filled morons like Fauci just didn't care about anything, not facts, not people, not sickness -- just about Fauci,

And bigger fool Biden talking about crisis of the unvaccinated when 80% of they DYING were FULLY VACCINATED
A known, known.

it didn't take Sweden long to backtrack on their so called "personal freedom policy" lol. Meanwhile China had a strict covid lockdown and lived covid free for much of the pandemic, except when the virus mutated so much that it became too contagious to contain.

I know you meant to include a link to show us where they backtracked....but it didn't attach.

Looking forward to it....should be interesting to read as Sweden did NOT backtrack anything. They added precautions, but pretty much remained open the entire pandemic.

There are all kinds of reports, studies and research that point to this very idea that the lockdown really did not help and caused more harem.

Governments were forced into a position to "do something". Unfortunately, there was no correct "Do something" that was going to be the right choice that would also satisfy the entire global population, regardless of your conservative, middle, or liberal leanings. And we all know that to be true.

Here we are now, approaching 4 years after this mess, and were still bitching about what was done.

Instead, the world governments should be investigating the true source of covid and seeking reparations and damages from the agencies and countries involved in allowing Covid to escape the lab. But the world doesn't seem to care, all we want to do is bitch about woulda, coulda, shoulda.... It's over now. Covid is out. The damage is done.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If were were to visit a zoo, and the chimpanzee enclosure was left wide open by a zoo keeper, and the Chimps got out and hurt and killed people, guess what would have happened? Civil lawsuits and damages awarded to those who suffered. This is no different. But, we let the MSM and the politicians keep us distracted from what should really be our focus on Covid, the origination and root cause of the damn Virus. But keep bitching about what doesn't matter.

Not only that, but Swedes are more apt to follow what they are asked to do. So, measures were pretty much enforced voluntarily.
UTTER BULLSHIT
SO the rioting looting raping no-go-zones were at least following strict Covid guidelines.
UTTER BULLSHIT

A 2017 Pew Research report documents Sweden's Muslim population at 810,000 people, 8.1% of Sweden's total population of 10 million people.

Major Oxford-Backed Study Reveals Strict Covid Lockdowns NO MORE EFFECTIVE Than Sweden’s Open-Economy Approach During Pandemic​

Complete stupid hate-filled morons like Fauci just didn't care about anything, not facts, not people, not sickness -- just about Fauci,

And bigger fool Biden talking about crisis of the unvaccinated when 80% of they DYING were FULLY VACCINATED
we knew this 2 yrs ago but they figured this was the crisis to manipulate and control people..IT IS THAT SIMPLE

SO MANY DUMMIES HERE TOOK THE FAUCI/BIDEN BAIT

There are all kinds of reports, studies and research that point to this very idea that the lockdown really did not help and caused more harem.

Governments were forced into a position to "do something". Unfortunately, there was no correct "Do something" that was going to be the right choice that would also satisfy the entire global population, regardless of your conservative, middle, or liberal leanings. And we all know that to be true.

Here we are now, approaching 4 years after this mess, and were still bitching about what was done.

Instead, the world governments should be investigating the true source of covid and seeking reparations and damages from the agencies and countries involved in allowing Covid to escape the lab. But the world doesn't seem to care, all we want to do is bitch about woulda, coulda, shoulda.... It's over now. Covid is out. The damage is done.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If were were to visit a zoo, and the chimpanzee enclosure was left wide open by a zoo keeper, and the Chimps got out and hurt and killed people, guess what would have happened? Civil lawsuits and damages awarded to those who suffered. This is no different. But, we let the MSM and the politicians keep us distracted from what should really be our focus on Covid, the origination and root cause of the damn Virus. But keep bitching about what doesn't matter.
OHHHHH fuck the top virologist in the country was silenced so he could not tell the truth..................criminal fauci was not a virologist...we were so so scammed....i knew it in december of that year

weaponize covid against trump.....................look at the damage that happened

I did daily videos.

My district is Solid.

My students were fine
omfg....you are the reason our mother fucking kids are so screwed up and suicidal......quit making our children the object of your sexual fantasies god fucking damned you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Norway and Finland fare worse economically during COVID than Sweden?

This thread misses the very important fact of Scandinavians clearing viruses. Hepatitis B can be cleared naturally while the Asian genome has serious trouble with it. SARS2 emerged already adapted to human ACE2 with a furin cleavage site. The question of the source still remains.

We have shown the fact that civets succumb to sequestration. Low IQs will automatically know what to do with it.

A lot of this has to do with the citizens of Sweden being highly educated. They therefore took safety measures seriously, like vaccines, contact tracing, universal testing, hand washing, social distancing, and PPE.

Unfortunately, we are a country half full of morons like you, so this would not work as well, here.
Sweden 90% were vaxed......once. Morons here went 2-3-4.....

Forum List

Back