Are Republicans making a mistake discriminating against white people?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

After all, the Republican Party is a nearly all white party.

Thereā€™s an entire list of white people Republicans literally hate. Those include liberals and atheists. In fact they hate white gays even more than any minority of color.

Then you have educated people like college professors and scientists. They may not hate them the way they hate gays , but Republicans certainly donā€™t trust them.

Is there enough American Nazi party and Aryan nation and KKK and Alt White to fill out the ranks after losing all those other white people?

Are Republicans counting on all the whites that they either dislike or hate to ā€œcome homeā€ and vote white regardless?

the-stupid-it-burns-19554967.png

It's republicrats who are "white nationalists", now they're anti-white?

Thereā€™s an entire list of white people Republicans literally hate. Those include liberals and atheists. In fact they hate white gays even more than any minority of color.

Then you have educated people like college professors and scientists. They may not hate them the way they hate gays , but Republicans certainly donā€™t trust them.

Is there enough American Nazi party and Aryan nation and KKK and Alt White to fill out the ranks after losing all those other white people?

Are Republicans counting on all the whites that they either dislike or hate to ā€œcome homeā€ and vote white regardless?

You're a liberal, atheist, fag moron, I don't hate you.

• Banned
You know that when you guys attack me because you canā€™t attack the message, then youā€™ve lost.

Growing up, Republicans were always rich and hired Negroes as servants. Democrats were blue collar and hated blacks. Over time, each party morphed into something else, so I don't think you can catagorize the people in them. Most of my professors were conservative Republicans, and the kids were liberal Democrats-that stayed the same. Point is, I have to laugh at the leaps of logic people make in their posts. As things change so do people-remember a Republican, Richard Nixon, created the EPA and OSHA was created during his presidency-two Democrat base issues.

Last time I check all
The black leaders are republican, and getting bigger

Here's a bunch of whites they hate

whitehouse1.jpg

Last time I check all

If you are white and believe the GOP only works for the rich raise your hand

14GATEWAY1-master768.jpg

You know that when you guys attack me because you canā€™t attack the message, then youā€™ve lost.
Sorry Deany I just can't lower myself to the level of stupid and deranged that it would take to even address your so called message.

Last time I check all

14GATEWAY1-master768.jpg

They look all white to me, are journalists racists?

Last time I check all

14GATEWAY1-master768.jpg
Raise your hands if you think blacks arenā€™t equal to whites. All democrats

deanturd said:
Something profoundly stupid, even by it's "standards".
You basically attack yourself with your stupid bullshit, derp.

I know right?

You'd think at some point, deanturd would reflect on the responses he gets from people, and feel some sense of shame or consider the possibility that he does more damage to the cause he's trying to promote by looking so freakishly stupid.

That's why I assert that pieces of shit like him are the sort that float up after you flush. They serve no purpose at all, other than to irritate you that you have to stand there, wait for the tank to fill back up, drop some extra paper on him to add weight, and then flush this stupid bobbing chunk one more time.

If he had the capacity to think at all, he might post shit that was even worth reading.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back