Are people in the Southern United States authoritarians?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
If I move there do I have to praise the Lord, own a gun, drink beer, eat fried food, and use corporal punishment?

It's the heat and the humidity. And the fear of tornadoes and hurricanes. God a fearin kinda stuff. Guilt over slavery. STILL pissy about losing the civil war. Be prepared to hear the word ni**er more than you ever thought possible in the 21st century from both blacks and whites.

What's the matter with the high taxes shit hole you created place you live now?

I thought that was libtard utopia?

It's the heat and the humidity. And the fear of tornadoes and hurricanes. God a fearin kinda stuff. Guilt over slavery. STILL pissy about losing the civil war. Be prepared to hear the word ni**er more than you ever thought possible in the 21st century from both blacks and whites.

Thays funny I only hear the word ni**er in movies..

Nobody around here ever had any slaves and all of the old farts pissed off about losing that war have long been dead.

Yup.....heard it alot when I lived in California. Oh, and Chris Rock uses it alot.

Well, in all fairness I haven't been back in the deep South for over 35 years. Maybe things have changed.

What's the matter with the high taxes shit hole you created place you live now?

I thought that was libtard utopia?

no kidding. as we see all the Snobs live in blue states too. rude, crude and socially unacceptable . this thread is a fine example

Yup.....heard it alot when I lived in California. Oh, and Chris Rock uses it alot.

I heard it ad nausium back in the late 70's and early 80's mostly in Virginia, North Carolina and the Florida panhandle.

People in the South are the nicest friendliest people I've ever met. They go out of their way to talk to you. What I hear all the time is "where y'all from?" and then a 10 minute conversation about kids and family and stuff. That's as opposed to the Northeast where I grew up where people of all races are not friendly AT ALL.

I very rarely ever heard white people use the word ****** when I lived in South Carolina. I heard it far more when I was living in Boston

I very rarely ever heard white people use the word ****** when I lived in South Carolina. I heard it far more when I was living in Boston

Same as when I lived in Chicago.

People in the South are the nicest friendliest people I've ever met. They go out of their way to talk to you. What I hear all the time is "where y'all from?" and then a 10 minute conversation about kids and family and stuff. That's as opposed to the Northeast where I grew up where people of all races are not friendly AT ALL.
Because I married a black woman, some crackers don't like me....and blacks think we shouldn't be together..but fuckem.

I wish you would keep low about this.

The South's terrible reputation has been its greatest blessing. AssHoles from New York and New Jersey have been staying away in droves for over half a century.

Forum List

Back