Are people in the Southern United States authoritarians?

People in the South are the nicest friendliest people I've ever met. They go out of their way to talk to you. What I hear all the time is "where y'all from?" and then a 10 minute conversation about kids and family and stuff. That's as opposed to the Northeast where I grew up where people of all races are not friendly AT ALL.

I wish you would keep low about this.

The South's terrible reputation has been its greatest blessing. AssHoles from New York and New Jersey have been staying away in droves for over half a century.

I know what you mean. Seattle had this terrible reputation for it raining all of the time. Not true at all. It spared us many idiots that would have otherwise helped over populate our city.

People in the South are the nicest friendliest people I've ever met. They go out of their way to talk to you. What I hear all the time is "where y'all from?" and then a 10 minute conversation about kids and family and stuff. That's as opposed to the Northeast where I grew up where people of all races are not friendly AT ALL.
Because I married a black woman, some crackers don't like me....and blacks think we shouldn't be together..but fuckem.
That's hot, dude! You are like a sexual renegade!

The South is a great place to live. Can you find ignorant rednecks down here? Sure. But they are everywhere.

But down here the people are friendly, the winters are mild, and the food is delicious. The worst thing? Our weather. Yeah, I know other places have temps in the 90s and 100s. But the high humidity makes it a force to be reckoned with.

Come on down!

Forum List

Back