Are liberals guardians of evil?

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a piece loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

Nazis were Christian, chief.

And Christians have been some of the bloodiest people in history.

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a piece loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

kkk-flag.jpg

You mean THESE KKKristian values, Lad?​

That looks like some of the Christian welcoming committed my Great Uncle had to put into the hospital with a Louisville slugger after they burned a Christian Cross on his Jewish Lawn.

Which particular piece do muslims love? And could you let us know whether it's a large piece or a small piece, but most importantly...what is it a piece of?

You should pay more attention in class and stop spending so much time on the Internet! :lol:

Last edited:

Which particular piece do muslims love? And could you let us know whether it's a large piece or a small piece, but most importantly...what is it a piece of?

You should pay more attention in class and stop spending so much time on the Internet! :lol:
ohhh all you can come up with is a spelling mistake on my part!!!the point is you will not say anything against Islam!!!:eusa_shhh:

I'd offer you use of my shredder for what's left of your credibility, but I don't think you need one that big. Just one of those little desk top one's will be fine. :lol:

Jews are the ones that also do not want the pledge. Nobody has stop prayer n schools, you may pray as you like, what you can't do s force people to pray. Jesus taught us that you should pray in private.
Where I live the religious do have their guns and bibles they have killed each other in disputes over their Christian religion.
There is already a mosque near the Twin Towers spot, what they wanted to build was a community center.
Christians have every ability to practice their faith anywhere thay are allowed to, We just don't want the christians to control society at large like they used to.
once again you prove my point.what about Islam?Don't Muslims oppress people?If you had to choose would you be Muslim or Christian?

I do not understand this "victimhood" of my fellow Christians.... What? Because ALL the rules aren't specifically designed for us, then we are being persecuted? When the day comes that Muslims are allowed to do their daily prayers on Public School Property and Christians aren't allowed to say the Lord's Prayer... get back to me... we'll hire a lawyer together.
when muslims are allowed to pray in public schools Christians will not be allowed to say the lords prayer in school!!!:eusa_drool:

I'd offer you use of my shredder for what's left of your credibility, but I don't think you need one that big. Just one of those little desk top one's will be fine. :lol:

Says the girl that jumped right over the OP's contention that "Liberals were the guardians of evil" and right down to my post.

:lol:

In any case..the OP has a point. Liberals are accepting or at least tolerant of all viewpoints..to a certain extent. It's sort of a tenant of Liberalism.

ohhh all you can come up with is a spelling mistake on my part!!!the point is you will not say anything against Islam!!!:eusa_shhh:

I condemn fundamentalism, extremism, call it what you will. I don't paint a whole religion, nation or anything else with the actions of a minority. Only sad little people like you do that, sonny. And whilst you continue to do so, i shall do what most suits the drivel you post...laugh at you! :lol:

not one damn libbtard has said anything derogatory about Islam.AMAZING!!! well if you are afraid to say it I'm not!!! Their is no such thing as a peaceful tolerant Muslim.It is a violent cult designed by and for violent animals!!:clap2::clap2:

Maybe because real Christians respect people. You should try reading the Bible sometime.

Yeh. Yidnar thought that 'turning the other cheek' meant that he should lift one of his buttocks to fart.

Their is no such thing as a peaceful tolerant Muslim.It is a violent cult designed by and for violent animals!!:clap2::clap2:

Only violent animals sue to protect the life of the ignorant white supremacists doucebag who shot them.

Mark Stroman was pronounced dead at 8:53 p.m. Wednesday.

The lethal injection was briefly delayed as the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals considered a final appeal. The U.S. Supreme Court rejected appeals earlier Wednesday.

The 41-year-old Stroman claimed the shooting spree that killed two men and injured a third targeted people of Middle Eastern descent,
though all three victims were from South Asia. It was the death of 49-year-old Vasudev Patel that put Stroman on death row.

The lone survivor, Rais Bhuiyan, unsuccessfully sued to stop the execution, saying his Muslim beliefs told him to forgive

Mark Stroman executed for post-9/11 shooting spree | WJLA.com

Yeah, Jesus hated the concept of forgiveness........................

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I've heard a some of you left wing cowards point out what you don't like about Christianity,but haven't heard a peep about Islam!!!......TYPICAL TRAITOROUS GUARDIANS OF EVIL!!!!!!! :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Why should I? Just because YOU believe that they are an evil cult... doesn't mean that you are right. So if you're looking for a new Crusade... You're probably going to have to go elsewhere... of course, you could be just like the right wing nutbag that killed 93 people in Oslo because of his country's tolerance of those evil, violent Muslims(you do see the irony, right?).

Personally... I think this Nextgen Conservatism is a cult. I think that MOST of it's followers are either A. Wealthy and don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves. and/or B. Poor, disaffected and scared people who want something to blame, but are too undereducated to understand that for the most part... Big Business and Greed are largely responsible for their predicament. Then along Comes FOX news and AM radio with these tough talking pundits that appeal to physically tough, but mentally weak people

So... no. I do not believe that Liberals embrace "evil", or however you put it. Nor do I believe that Conservatives are evil. But both accept evil in their own way. Liberals tend to be ok with abortion and homosexuality. I'm not OK with either... but I respect the law and the rights of my fellow Americans.... same with other religions other than my own. Conservatives embrace greed and the Capitalist agenda... which goes very much against the teachings of Christ. I'll eat a shoe if any of you can find one passage where Jesus tells people to go out and amass wealth. Capitalism... while the best system around at this current level of our mental development.... is very much one that Christ would not approve of.

So... who embraces evil? Better question is... who doesn't to one extent or another?

Why should I? Just because YOU believe that they are an evil cult... doesn't mean that you are right. So if you're looking for a new Crusade... You're probably going to have to go elsewhere... of course, you could be just like the right wing nutbag that killed 93 people in Oslo because of his country's tolerance of those evil, violent Muslims(you do see the irony, right?).

Personally... I think this Nextgen Conservatism is a cult. I think that MOST of it's followers are either A. Wealthy and don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves. and/or B. Poor, disaffected and scared people who want something to blame, but are too undereducated to understand that for the most part... Big Business and Greed are largely responsible for their predicament. Then along Comes FOX news and AM radio with these tough talking pundits that appeal to physically tough, but mentally weak people

So... no. I do not believe that Liberals embrace "evil", or however you put it. Nor do I believe that Conservatives are evil. But both accept evil in their own way. Liberals tend to be ok with abortion and homosexuality. I'm not OK with either... but I respect the law and the rights of my fellow Americans.... same with other religions other than my own. Conservatives embrace greed and the Capitalist agenda... which goes very much against the teachings of Christ. I'll eat a shoe if any of you can find one passage where Jesus tells people to go out and amass wealth. Capitalism... while the best system around at this current level of our mental development.... is very much one that Christ would not approve of.

So... who embraces evil? Better question is... who doesn't to one extent or another?
a couple more libbs that are not going to express dislike for cruel Islamic beliefs and practices.....INTERESTING IN THE LEAST:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Last edited:

a couple more libbs that are not going to express dislike for cruel Islamic beliefs and practices.....INTERESTING IN THE LEAST:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

And you don't think the problem might be you? You want me to speak out against Islam? I will Compromise with you... I speak out against RADICAL Islam all the time. That's right... those Crazy extremists that stone people to death for adultery... or alleged adultery... or falsely accused adultery. The problem is... there are many Muslims that don't subscribe to that level of fanaticism. You want me to demonize an entire religion for the acts of a relatively small group of fundamentalists? The thing is...even if you add the members of every known terrorist group....that number would represent a small number of the Islamic Community,

It would be the equivalent of adding all the members of every Christian hate group(KKK, Neo-Nazis, Aryan Nation, Westboro, etc) together and saying... that's what Christianity stands for. Heck, I can show you Old Testament Scripture that calls for stoning and the like.... the same testament that tells us that Homosexuality is an abomination... but so is eating Rabbit, Pork and about 40-50 other things/actions that are commonplace today(see the book of Leviticus).

The simple truth is... we are all trying to make our way through this life the best we can. I believe that God is an all powerful being with the ability to see into the hearts, minds and souls of all people on this Earth.

Personally... I am not wise enough to judge and condemn other people. Just out of curiosity... what makes you qualified to judge others? I take care of myself and teach my children to be as good of Christians as I can. Remember your Apostle's Creed... "From then he shall come to judge the quick and the dead".... Notice the word "he".... not "we".

My suggestion to you is to learn to be a proper Christian.

And you don't think the problem might be you? You want me to speak out against Islam? I will Compromise with you... I speak out against RADICAL Islam all the time. That's right... those Crazy extremists that stone people to death for adultery... or alleged adultery... or falsely accused adultery. The problem is... there are many Muslims that don't subscribe to that level of fanaticism. You want me to demonize an entire religion for the acts of a relatively small group of fundamentalists? The thing is...even if you add the members of every known terrorist group....that number would represent a small number of the Islamic Community,

It would be the equivalent of adding all the members of every Christian hate group(KKK, Neo-Nazis, Aryan Nation, Westboro, etc) together and saying... that's what Christianity stands for. Heck, I can show you Old Testament Scripture that calls for stoning and the like.... the same testament that tells us that Homosexuality is an abomination... but so is eating Rabbit, Pork and about 40-50 other things/actions that are commonplace today(see the book of Leviticus).

The simple truth is... we are all trying to make our way through this life the best we can. I believe that God is an all powerful being with the ability to see into the hearts, minds and souls of all people on this Earth.

Personally... I am not wise enough to judge and condemn other people. Just out of curiosity... what makes you qualified to judge others? I take care of myself and teach my children to be as good of Christians as I can. Remember your Apostle's Creed... "From then he shall come to judge the quick and the dead".... Notice the word "he".... not "we".

My suggestion to you is to learn to be a proper Christian.
small group of Muslims are radicals?? the estimate and i think it's very low is that 10% of muslims are radical.that's 150 million!!!! where do you think the terrorist get their damn funding??they get it from the other so called peaceful Muslims.our military is funded by American tax payers.islamic terror networks get their funding from the so called peace loving tolerant [yeah right]religion of islam.these said groups are their special forces .they are the enemy of all mankind.but most libbs will not refute islamic beliefs with the same enthusiasm that they refute christianity.:eusa_whistle:

It's called political correctness in a nation that was founded with the intended right to have religious freedom/freedom of expression. They are not the devil, they are just doing their jobs, making sure everyone has equal rights. If people are denied equal rights because they are gay, then religious people should be denied the same rights aswell.

Now go whine somewhere else about how you want this nation to be a state of Christianity.

It's called political correctness in a nation that was founded with the intended right to have religious freedom/freedom of expression. They are not the devil, they are just doing their jobs, making sure everyone has equal rights. If people are denied equal rights because they are gay, then religious people should be denied the same rights aswell.

Now go whine somewhere else about how you want this nation to be a state of Christianity.
If the Islamist ran this country you would be begging Christ for mercy.Christians today pray for you muslims would kill your ass. ps .....WHEN YOU STAND WITH YOUR BACK TO THE WIND YOUR ASS HOLE HOWLS!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

small group of Muslims are radicals?? the estimate and i think it's very low is that 10% of muslims are radical.that's 150 million!!!! where do you think the terrorist get their damn funding??they get it from the other so called peaceful Muslims.our military is funded by American tax payers.islamic terror networks get their funding from the so called peace loving tolerant [yeah right]religion of islam.these said groups are their special forces .they are the enemy of all mankind.but most libbs will not refute islamic beliefs with the same enthusiasm that they refute christianity.:eusa_whistle:

Of course you think that number is "very low"... you sound like a paranoid loon.

let me throw something at your stunted brain. What if you're right? Furthermore... what if the "End Timers" are right? If they are, then this is all God's will and there's nothing that we can do about it but to hold onto our beliefs and suffer REAL persecution. "render to no man evil for evil" is one of the lines that our pastor gives us in the benediction. Our glory lies not in this world.

I don't understand how "people of faith" have so little of it. You want war, God wants Peace. Who's wrong?

BTW.... they aren't the enemy of all mankind. They are just people brought up in a different culture than you are comfortable with. The enemy of all mankind is Satan. Do I believe that Radical Islam is dangerous? Yeah... but I also think that Radical anything is dangerous... including Christianity.

Whenever a person hates so much...they are going against God, not with him. Remember that. Whenever you feel extreme hatred, that's the time to take a step back and ask yourself if you are acting in a manner that God finds pleasing to him.

If the Islamist ran this country you would be begging Christ for mercy.Christians today pray for you muslims would kill your ass. ps .....WHEN YOU STAND WITH YOUR BACK TO THE WIND YOUR ASS HOLE HOWLS!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

You sir, are a hypocritical dumbass,

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a peace loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

I'm sorry, no time to really debate this Yiddy, far too busy legislating secularism, gun laws and homo marriges

busy busy!!!!! ta ta!!!!

Forum List

Back