Family Of Trans Activist Tried To Put A Stop To Her Evil

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Twisted school shooter Audrey Hale was at odds with her devout Christian parents because they 'couldn't accept' she was gay and transgender, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal. Church coordinator Norma, 61, and her husband Ronald, 64, refused to let Hale - who had recently adopted the name Aiden and used he/him pronouns - dress as a man in their home. "You only see what you want to see. Their religion does not allow them to accept homosexuality,' the source told DailyMail.com. Neighbors in the tree-lined suburban street where the family lived for three decades said they were clueless about Hale's apparent transition and remembered her as a 'skater, tomboy type.'

Police now say Hale planned to carry out more attacks - including against her own family. 'We've talked to the father and the mother. We searched the home and found two more weapons there and some more maps, pertaining to thinking about some other incidents.'We strongly believe there were going to be some other targets, including family members, and one of the malls here in Nashville."

Thank God this tranny didn't end up killing her parents and even more people -- more directly, thank the officers who risked their life instead of cowering in fear like the cops in Texas. However, her family tried to do what was right, they tried to correct her, they didn't appease her evil ideology. This should be the response from all of us, do not appease these people....we need to shame them back into their holes - this worked with gays; we never had a problem with gays because they knew that if the rest of us found out, they will be dealt with severely, sometimes killed...but killed for the good of society.

The only issue I have with the parents is that they still allowed this monster to live in their home at the age of 28; that is a mistake. If your child is gay but still underage, it may be hard to just kick them out - although it should be totally legal to do so -- because of this, you need to either put them into a mental facility; or give up parental rights and let the foster care system deal with them....and if need be; turn them into the police if you feel they pose a threat; and lets be honest, if they are claiming to be trans, they are a threat. But definitely, if they are 28 and trans, they need to be out of your house, period. I will never understand why parents will try to accept a child who is gay, that is like trying to accept a murderer or pedophile, but in my opinion, being transgender is worse because in order to be one, you will eventually be a murderer and a pedophile.

Perhaps the planned tyranny day of vengeance will actually turn out to be a net benefit.

Again, you got a small portion right in your bait thread.
They are dangerously deranged, should never be enabled or appeased & should be barred from owning guns until cured from their dangerously delusional psychosis.

Good job Buffy
So you will push Republicans to pass laws that makes it easier to put trannies in mental facilities for shock treatment?

Or will you just tacitly agree with me when I suggest it, but never do anything else about it?

No wonder conservatives are always whining -- they never own their ideas and follow thru on them

Depends on if any of them gets taken out by the cops -- they are terrorists, it should be open season on them
If they go on their planned street violence, it might well turn out to be open season on them. They might just confine their violence to attacks on churches and other religious institutions.

Keep the children out of the line of tyranny fire. It seems that children are a main target for death.

If they go on their planned street violence, it might well turn out to be open season on them. They might just confine their violence to attacks on churches and other religious institutions.

Keep the children out of the line of tyranny fire. It seems that children are a main target for death.
I would be disappointed if none of these things happened.....this is best opportunity yet to take them out....we can't rely on Republicans in Congress to do anything to stop trannies....

We need to put them in more situations like this -- to where we can justify killing a few of them in the name of protecting children..

The other day I saw a tranny standing almost 40 ft away from a child....I should have drawn my weapon, but luckily, the tranny was just a very unattractive woman

So you will push Republicans to pass laws that makes it easier to put trannies in mental facilities for shock treatment?

Or will you just tacitly agree with me when I suggest it, but never do anything else about it?

No wonder conservatives are always whining -- they never own their ideas and follow thru on them
Again, you misrepresent what I said.
I said "They are dangerously deranged, should never be enabled or appeased & should be barred from owning guns until cured from their dangerously delusional psychosis."

Don't project your own proclivities for outdated, discontinued, cruel & ineffective shock therapy treatments over here.
That's all on you Buffy.

You do this a lot. Are you just a pathological liar or are you so stupid that basic English becomes incomprehensible?

You got your "Day of Vengeance". What's next?
Well Hopefully that will be an opportunity to take out some tranny terrorists...

As Conservative patriot and champion of Christ, Matt Walsh so accurately said.....Trannies are the most evil danger to the existence of America....

FsWGYEhaAAIQrzy.jpeg

And you want to treat these trannies like humans? These monsters are a greater threat than ISIS...would you allow ISIS to come here and hold rallies ?

I would be disappointed if none of these things happened.....this is best opportunity yet to take them out....we can't rely on Republicans in Congress to do anything to stop trannies....

We need to put them in more situations like this -- to where we can justify killing a few of them in the name of protecting children..

The other day I saw a tranny standing almost 40 ft away from a child....I should have drawn my weapon, but luckily, the tranny was just a very unattractive woman

I see your fellow DemoKKKrats aren't disagreeing with this. Interesting (though not surprising).

"Twisted school shooter Audrey Hale was at odds with her devout Christian parents because they 'couldn't accept' she was gay and transgender, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal. Church coordinator Norma, 61, and her husband Ronald, 64, refused to let Hale - who had recently adopted the name Aiden and used he/him pronouns - dress as a man in their home. "You only see what you want to see. Their religion does not allow them to accept homosexuality,' the source told DailyMail.com. Neighbors in the tree-lined suburban street where the family lived for three decades said they were clueless about Hale's apparent transition and remembered her as a 'skater, tomboy type.'

Police now say Hale planned to carry out more attacks - including against her own family. 'We've talked to the father and the mother. We searched the home and found two more weapons there and some more maps, pertaining to thinking about some other incidents.'We strongly believe there were going to be some other targets, including family members, and one of the malls here in Nashville."

Thank God this tranny didn't end up killing her parents and even more people -- more directly, thank the officers who risked their life instead of cowering in fear like the cops in Texas. However, her family tried to do what was right, they tried to correct her, they didn't appease her evil ideology. This should be the response from all of us, do not appease these people....we need to shame them back into their holes - this worked with gays; we never had a problem with gays because they knew that if the rest of us found out, they will be dealt with severely, sometimes killed...but killed for the good of society.

The only issue I have with the parents is that they still allowed this monster to live in their home at the age of 28; that is a mistake. If your child is gay but still underage, it may be hard to just kick them out - although it should be totally legal to do so -- because of this, you need to either put them into a mental facility; or give up parental rights and let the foster care system deal with them....and if need be; turn them into the police if you feel they pose a threat; and lets be honest, if they are claiming to be trans, they are a threat. But definitely, if they are 28 and trans, they need to be out of your house, period. I will never understand why parents will try to accept a child who is gay, that is like trying to accept a murderer or pedophile, but in my opinion, being transgender is worse because in order to be one, you will eventually be a murderer and a pedophile.
She/he/It was free to live anywhere they wanted. If you live in someone else's home, such as your parents, especially when you are 28, you follow their rules. If you don't like that then live by yourself and be a man. I mean a woman. I mean an it. Won't be long lefties will be blaming the parents for not letting he/she/it be whatever they wanted in the parent's own home. The left won't say anything about this person should have been taking care of themselves instead of sponging off the parents.

Forum List

Back