Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

It is important to know who to blame.

Christians blame the individual, while ignoring that their God created the gay person gay in the first place.

They blame the victim and let the prick who created the gay off the hook.

I do not think there is a cure for gayness, but if there is, it is DNA manipulation based as gayness is DNA controlled/created.

We should not hate what nature creates, even if we think it defective.

Even worse if one thinks a God created the gay.

Regards
DL
Holy shit!! What?!! Blame? Victims? Cure?? We do not need to blame anyone or anything because there be blamed for. And there is nothing to be cured except for ignorance and bigotry.

My step cousin was always gay----always knew he was from the moment that we met when we were 4 years old.

While in Utero, hormones Are released in waves..affecting both the brain and the formation of the sexual organ. Likely, homosexual in males is the result of male hormones being released when the male organ is formed but not necessarily when the brain chemistry is being created.

Female homosexuals are said to be a bit different. It can be caused during utero or often is also caused by sexual childhood trauma.
Good info showing nature at work.

Thanks.

Regards
DL

The answer is that it doesn't matter.

All human behavior exists on a continuum and as such it is normal for a percentage of the human race to be homosexual.
It matters blame wise.

If you cannot see that then ----

Regards
DL

Four years old? Bullshit. The very few things I recall from being very young have zero to do with sexuality. Riding in a car, going outside, food, nothing about blowing my buddies, of which I had none.

Four years old? Bullshit. The very few things I recall from being very young have zero to do with sexuality. Riding in a car, going outside, food, nothing about blowing my buddies, of which I had none.
Who are you addressing?

Regards
DL

I kind of agree, but if so, why do the religious go after that mental disorder to hate and not all mental disorders?

In a sense, homophobes are more mentally disordered because they are putting sex and gender issues above the love issue.

Gays are better adjusted than homophobes as they put love as their highest ideal, while the homophobes have sex.

Regards
DL

I kind of agree, but if so, why do the religious go after that mental disorder to hate and not all mental disorders?

In a sense, homophobes are more mentally disordered because they are putting sex and gender issues above the love issue.

Gays are better adjusted than homophobes as they put love as their highest ideal, while the homophobes have sex.

Regards
DL
The mental disorder is the belief in monotheistic authoritarian religions that are based on fear and superstition. Let go of the comfort of the sky Farrie and we will solve a lot of problems

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
At the very least, it could be said that God was very creative. Human sexuality exist on a broad spectrum from exclusively homosexual to completely heterosexual with a lot of variation in between. All are normal. Wether you " choose " to believe that is a gift or curse from God is up to you.

At the very least, it could be said that God was very creative. Human sexuality exist on a broad spectrum from exclusively homosexual to completely heterosexual with a lot of variation in between. All are normal. Wether you " choose " to believe that is a gift or curse from God is up to you.
Gift or curse?

As a dualist I see both.

The gift is a sexuality to motivate and practice to gain more pleasure in life.

The curse, to a species that has to want the opposite sex to reproduce, is that they will not reproduce, unless they have help.

Regards
DL

Homosexuality is a sin as outlined in the Bible. It's no different.

Is it possible you're wrong?!?
The Old testament which spawned all this hatred of homosexuality was merely a practical response of a tribal culture. No sin involved. Just admonitions, a " do-not " list for building a stronger tribe. They weren't even allowed to masturbate ( wasting seed ). Other examples would be divorce, prostitution and adultery.

Gift or curse?

As a dualist I see both.

The gift is a sexuality to motivate and practice to gain more pleasure in life.

The curse, to a species that has to want the opposite sex to reproduce, is that they will not reproduce, unless they have help.

Regards
DL
Given the world population, I honestly don't believe that heterosexuality has to be encouraged. It might help if homosexuality was encouraged.

1. Literally NOBODY knows what causes certain individuals to be sexually attracted to individuals of the same sex. It has been studied endlessly and there are countless examples of identical twins, raised together, and one is homosexual and the other hetero. No scientific explanation has been found. There is no indication that homosexuality is inherited genetically, although many in the homosexual community would LOVE to see that proven scientifically. Few homosexuals reproduce.
  2. EVERYONE is inclined to sin in one way or another. It is absolutely universal; call it "Original Sin" if you like, but it is what it is.
  3. There is no moral aspect to homosexuality. It is just one more inclination to sin. Homosexual sodomy, on the other hand, is sinful, and has been condemned for all of human history, though not universally in every population. The Torah condemns it, the Christian Bible condemns it, the Quran condemns it, and I suspect the analogous Eastern religious traditions do likewise. It is not just someone's opinion that homosexual sodomy is evil; it is a universally held conviction.
  4. Leftists condemn NOTHING, which is why they are evil. The fact that Leftists decline to condemn homosexual acts is meaningless. They sanction baby-killing.
  5. Homosexual acts are ANTI-BIOLOGICAL, and hence ANTI-SCIENTIFIC. They employ parts of the digestive tract for sexual gratification, which is literally perverse. Homosexual acts are not MUTUAL, as is sexual intercourse. One person provides gratification and the other receives it. That is not "having sex," regardless of how many homosexuals and Leftists claim otherwise.
  6. There is no metaphysical right to copulate with the object of your desires. If there were, Jennifer Anniston would have been destroyed ages ago. Virtually all men see individuals that they would like to copulate with every day, but we are obliged morally to constrain those impulses to instances when it is socially acceptable. Single heterosexual men are under the same moral constraints as homosexual men. There is nothing unique to homosexuals about having a moral judgment attached to satisfying your lust.
  7. While EVERYONE is entitled to be treated with respect and compassion, people who are openly homosexual (often manifested by being "married" to someone of the same gender) reject traditional morality and cannot expect the presumption of moral innocence that is enjoyed by most other people. For example, they might be refused Catholic Communion, or not invited to social events for married couples. But they know that when they decide to "come out."
  8. There are no longer any legal sanctions on homosexual behavior in the U.S., although there were for the first couple hundred years of our existence as a country. But that doesn't require absolute tolerance on a personal level. While we are free to be openly gay, everyone else is free to reject that status in ways that are both subtle and overt. You might even have a difficult time finding someone to make you a wedding cake.

He liked to play dress up and with dolls more so than I (also 4--he's 1 day younger than I) or his sister who was just over one year older. We always---always considered him one of the girls. He would baby and rock pet bunnies to sleep---and always loved cloth shopping. He liked to hairstyle and eventually did when grown become a hairstylist. My biological cousin, 10 days younger than me was put with us at family gatherings----because of our ages (we were the youngest group of kids of my generation and all of our birthdays were within a couple of weeks of one another). He would get upset and bored with us because we were all to girly for him.

I agree fully and do my best to convert the poor thinkers.

Regards
DL
So, you're not religious. but seem to have some belief in god. You do not hate gays but they homosexuality is a mental disorder that needs curing which to me qualifies you as an ignorant bigot. Yet at the same time do not think that gayness should be treated differently that other illnesses. You are an odd one.

Forum List

Back