Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Why should I stop? You're not saying I'm wrong are you?!?

Let's see you say you believe in god. the Bible which is supposed to be the word of god clearly states judge not....

So why do you want to make judgements about others?

That a percentage of the population is homosexual is actually normal and expected so in the behavioral aspect it cannot be "wrong".

Let's see you say you believe in god. the Bible which is supposed to be the word of god clearly states judge not....

That a percentage of the population is homosexual is actually normal and expected so in the behavioral aspect it cannot be "wrong".

There is a huge difference in telling someone they are going to hell vs telling them what they are doing is wrong.

I don't make judgements, I make statements based on what I believe.

But.......Why are you judging me? You are clearly saying what I'm doing is wrong, you're just avoiding that word.

There is a huge difference in telling someone they are going to hell vs telling them what they are doing is wrong.

I don't make judgements, I make statements based on what I believe.

But.......Why are you judging me? You are clearly saying what I'm doing is wrong, you're just avoiding that word.
I never mentioned hell.

Right and wrong are judgements.

And Where have I judged you?

No what you are doing is just what you are doing.

Why do you want to live in contradiction to the word of the god you claim to believe in?

Just my own observation over the years Nurture has a lot to do with it or the lack of it. I am no expert in the issue just from what I have seen over the years.
Nurture would mean that one's sexual preferences can be manipulated from without.

I think our DNA and chemistry decides our preferences.

If you are correct though, those who hate gays should be hating those who nurtured the gayness into the gay person and not the gay person who would be a victim of his nurturers.

Regards
DL

God created man/woman with a FREE will. Homosexuality is no different than any other sin, as outlined in the Bible. It is a decision a person makes with the free will god has given.
I think you have not read your bible as it shows you have no free will. Let me help educate you on your vile god.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

God doesn't create gays. They are people that are influenced by other queers and they then decide to become ass bandits themselves. Hopefully they will all commit suicide.
???

That makes no sense.

Where did the first queer come from?

Who influence him if it takes a queer to make queers?

Regards
DL

I could give a sweet sh*t, as far as i'm concerned you're free to grow two heads and bark at the moon in this country

When those same few (and they're very few) decide to bark at me, i get my hair up

S~
If you do not care about the moral fibre of those around you, and their effects on innocent victims, you are immoral and do not live by the Golden Rule.

Regards
DL

???

That makes no sense.

Where did the first queer come from?

Who influence him if it takes a queer to make queers?

Regards
DL
Who made the first queer? Dunno, keep searching. But if I had to guess it was Hollywood.

Last edited:

It can be because the Bible says it is.

No it is not important to know. It is an academic question of interest but should have nothing to do with the social and legal aspects of homosexuality. Though out the lengthy debate and legal wrangling of same sex marriage, the issue of why people were homosexual rarely if ever came up.

The courts treated homosexuality as an innate and immutable aspect of human sexuality. Those opposing same sex marriage and gay rights in general had the good sense to stay away from that subject knowing that it was a nonstarter.

And yes, there was, and still is debate over whether homosexuality is or is not a choice, as opposed to genetic. The choice argument is promoted by the bigots who want to trivialize homosexuality and portray it as a hedonistic and frivolous thing so as to justify opposing gay rights ,

Gay people are people who have sexual and romantic attractions to people of their own gender. That is all we really need to know.

I will add that the best evidence is that there are biological / genetic factors ( No, not a gay gene-google epigenetic) and social / environmental factors that determine sexual orientation ( I am not even going to deal with the God theory- why would god create gays? Give me a break)

So now, tell us again....why is it important to determine why people are gay? To cure it perhaps? Seems like that is where you might be going with this
It is important to know who to blame.

Christians blame the individual, while ignoring that their God created the gay person gay in the first place.

They blame the victim and let the prick who created the gay off the hook.

I do not think there is a cure for gayness, but if there is, it is DNA manipulation based as gayness is DNA controlled/created.

We should not hate what nature creates, even if we think it defective.

Even worse if one thinks a God created the gay.

Regards
DL

No it is not important to know. It is an academic question of interest but should have nothing to do with the social and legal aspects of homosexuality. Though out the lengthy debate and legal wrangling of same sex marriage, the issue of why people were homosexual rarely if ever came up.

The courts treated homosexuality as an innate and immutable aspect of human sexuality. Those opposing same sex marriage and gay rights in general had the good sense to stay away from that subject knowing that it was a nonstarter.

And yes, there was, and still is debate over whether homosexuality is or is not a choice, as opposed to genetic. The choice argument is promoted by the bigots who want to trivialize homosexuality and portray it as a hedonistic and frivolous thing so as to justify opposing gay rights ,

Gay people are people who have sexual and romantic attractions to people of their own gender. That is all we really need to know.

I will add that the best evidence is that there are biological / genetic factors ( No, not a gay gene-google epigenetic) and social / environmental factors that determine sexual orientation ( I am not even going to deal with the God theory- why would god create gays? Give me a break)

So now, tell us again....why is it important to determine why people are gay? To cure it perhaps? Seems like that is where you might be going with this
Faggotry is just another way commies are tearing our society apart. Does the prog EVER post in threads that don't talk about gays?

Last edited:
You see it commonly in the animal kingdom when a species is over populated. It's part of nature's population control.
So the solution to gayness is for heterosexuals to stop populating.

I reject your view.

I do not think you can reference anything to back your overpopulation idea, as people who are reproducing have no way of changing their DNA or sperm and egg to suit the population numbers.

Regards
DL

So the solution to gayness is for heterosexuals to stop populating.

I reject your view.

I do not think you can reference anything to back your overpopulation idea, as people who are reproducing have no way of changing their DNA or sperm and egg to suit the population numbers.

Regards
DL

You seem pretty full of yourself.

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
My step cousin was always gay----always knew he was from the moment that we met when we were 4 years old.

While in Utero, hormones Are released in waves..affecting both the brain and the formation of the sexual organ. Likely, homosexual in males is the result of male hormones being released when the male organ is formed but not necessarily when the brain chemistry is being created.

Female homosexuals are said to be a bit different. It can be caused during utero or often is also caused by sexual childhood trauma.

Homosexuality is a "mental disorder" as defined by Science until recent history when the Philosophy of Psychology redefined it beginning in the 1960s. As recently as 1968......psychology even agreed with such. The DSM ll published in 1968 (the first edition was published in the 50s) since that time in the 50s homosexuality has been upgraded from a SIN to a Mental Disorder......today, its re-defined as natural, normal. Facts never change......opinions may vary but a fact will always be a fact, and facts are 100% truths.

DSM: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
I kind of agree, but if so, why do the religious go after that mental disorder to hate and not all mental disorders?

In a sense, homophobes are more mentally disordered because they are putting sex and gender issues above the love issue.

Gays are better adjusted than homophobes as they put love as their highest ideal, while the homophobes have sex.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back