White nationalist merits PT I

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
White American nationalist fought to end slavery. What no kudos or merit marks for that? OK, then say, white male nationalists fought and died, and ACTUALY fought the real actual flesh and blood NAZIS. And they liberated victims of genocide! What the F*CK has ANTIFA or BLM done but create divisiveness and burn down cities? What did they do to get so much gravitas? WHAT?

White American nationalist fought to end slavery. What no kudos or merit marks for that? OK, then say, white male nationalists fought and died, and ACTUALY fought the real actual flesh and blood NAZIS. And they liberated victims of genocide! What the F*CK has ANTIFA or BLM done but create divisiveness and burn down cities? What did they do to get so much gravitas? WHAT?
I am still waiting for them to burn down Amazon....

I'm with you Mary. This is by far the most stupid generation this country has ever spawned. But they have a mighty high opinion of themselves.

No matter. Race is all and this is a race war.
No, it isnt a race war..It is a war of ideology. Many blacks in the neighborhoods are law abiding citizens who hate the prog elites as much as everyone else does. But as you can notice never does the news go out there and interview them.

The Librocrats constantly demonize White male Nationalist, but what do progressive liberals actually DO? What? What problems do they solve? Whine and bitch and censor, that's all they do. How is that even good even to liberals? American white males back in the 40's actually fought the real NAZIS and ended REAL white supremacy. These western American progressives are just wealthy spoilt cry babies with guilt complexes that many of us don't share.

Last edited:
No, it isnt a race war..It is a war of ideology. Many blacks in the neighborhoods are law abiding citizens who hate the prog elites as much as everyone else does. But as you can notice never does the news go out there and interview them.
They wouldn't get an interview. Blacks know they would be on the chopping block as race traitors. Like it or not this is a race war.

They wouldn't get an interview. Blacks know they would be on the chopping block as race traitors. Like it or not this is a race war.
So my black friends who will side with those who are Right, are going to fight whom?

I actually dream about politics now. I wake up in a nightmare I'm drowning in a sea and the SS Processive hoves up and nobody on aboard understands commands or directions because its a white male western construct, the ship is made out of water soluble paper mache then I watch them slowly sink.

I actually dream about politics now. I wake up in a nightmare I'm drowning in a sea and the SS Processive hoves up and nobody on aboard understands commands or directions because its a white male western construct, the ship is made out of water soluble paper mache then I watch them slowly sink.
That's odd.

I dream about standing up for the pledge of allegience in my 6th grade classroom only to realize I am butt nekkid.

I keep having a dream that i am back in the military....You know where men were men and women were women, and Communist were shot...

Liberal progressives remind me of that saying, those that can't do, teach. They don't fight anything accept shadows. They don't actually fight anything. In my dream about the sinking SS Propgresive where I was drowning, they needed my help more that I needed theirs...That was the distressing part.

Last edited:
That's because they don't exist. I'm black and you are delusional.

You really might want to go studuy some history.

My father and uncles fought Hitler.

Forum List

Back