Looks Like The Biden Admin Just Keeps Blowing It--- Bad News For All (Outside of DC)

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
It looks like Biden's DHS has somehow broken its most cardinal rule in deporting people. Not only have they informed Cuba that they are returning some of their people, but they told them these people had sought asylum here from Cuba for persecution and torture! Now they don't know what to do with the people because the US knows that Cuba often severely treats people whom it knows tried to oppose them, and/or the people's families.

An even larger breach of confidentiality occurred last month leading directly to an even bigger surprising disclosure to the Cuban government. Just less than three weeks ago, ICE officials accidentally posted the names, birth dates, nationalities and detention locations of more than 6,000 immigrants who claimed to be fleeing torture and persecution to their agency’s website! :shok:

On other fronts, life expectancy under Joe Biden is also taking a loss with 107,000 drug overdoses last year alone, up 16% in just one year with nearly 82,000 more than the year before, with fentanyl brought in from China through the open southern border being one of the main suspects as to the cause.

In a perfect trifecta, life expectancy for the United States has also experienced an alarming decline. In 2021, life expectancy dropped to 76.4 years, down from 77 in 2020, according to data from the National Center for Health Statistics. While that appears to be a small decline, a wealthy country like the United States is expected to see a steady rise in life expectancy, not the other way around.

Meanwhile, every age group from children to seniors 85 and older saw a rise in death rates.

Life expectancy decline = vaccines
I am still alive along with all my relatives and friends that had the shotz, in fact since I had the shotz I have not had the flu or any type of severe cold or virus, and my lungs cleared up from covid that I had in Dec-2019.....

I am still alive along with all my relatives and friends that had the shotz, in fact since I had the shotz I have not had the flu or any type of severe cold or virus, and my lungs cleared up from covid that I had in Dec-2019.....

My husband and I have both had Covid twice with no lasting effects. I guess that means no one died of Covid anywhere, and also, "long Covid" is a lie.

Gosh, that was easy....

My husband and I have both had Covid twice with no lasting effects. I guess that means no one died of Covid anywhere, and also, "long Covid" is a lie.

Gosh, that was easy....
Every human has their own story I doubt you would allow them to tell it.

Are anecdotes statistics now?

When it benefitted you wasn't every 90 year old with advanced cancer who died of covid a nat'l emergency requiring 2 year olds to be out of daycare and mask their faces at the playground?
Must be since you all claim every death is due to the shotz a direct and extreme position like those counting every death as due to Covid-19.

You mean dem leftists don't like those fleeing from leftist regimes?

maxresdefault.jpg

It looks like Biden's DHS has somehow broken its most cardinal rule in deporting people. Not only have they informed Cuba that they are returning some of their people, but they told them these people had sought asylum here from Cuba for persecution and torture! Now they don't know what to do with the people because the US knows that Cuba often severely treats people whom it knows tried to oppose them, and/or the people's families.

An even larger breach of confidentiality occurred last month leading directly to an even bigger surprising disclosure to the Cuban government. Just less than three weeks ago, ICE officials accidentally posted the names, birth dates, nationalities and detention locations of more than 6,000 immigrants who claimed to be fleeing torture and persecution to their agency’s website! :shok:

On other fronts, life expectancy under Joe Biden is also taking a loss with 107,000 drug overdoses last year alone, up 16% in just one year with nearly 82,000 more than the year before, with fentanyl brought in from China through the open southern border being one of the main suspects as to the cause.

In a perfect trifecta, life expectancy for the United States has also experienced an alarming decline. In 2021, life expectancy dropped to 76.4 years, down from 77 in 2020, according to data from the National Center for Health Statistics. While that appears to be a small decline, a wealthy country like the United States is expected to see a steady rise in life expectancy, not the other way around.

Meanwhile, every age group from children to seniors 85 and older saw a rise in death rates.
Fake news. The right says the border is open and they are great people who never lie.

Fake news. The right says the border is open and they are great people who never lie.
nah, it’s not surprise the demafasict deport cubans. Cubans don’t like leftist policies, they’ve lived under Castro.

heck who can forget when you all sent a SWAT team to get a kid in grade school and send him back to Castro’s he’ll hole

nah, it’s not surprise the demafasict deport cubans. Cubans don’t like leftist policies, they’ve lived under Castro.

heck who can forget when you all sent a SWAT team to get a kid in grade school and send him back to Castro’s he’ll hole
So the border isn't open?

not for Cubans. Obviously, as this OP has shown demafasict want to harm Cuban refugees fleeing leftist regimes. Demafasict snd Castros are one in the same
Ok. Well I may refer you to other posters who insist the borders are open if you don't mind.

You can tell them your cuba story.

Butbutbutbut Trump wouldn’t give Cuomo enough ventilators!

Ok. Well I may refer you to other posters who insist the borders are open if you don't mind.

You can tell them your cuba story.
Maybe you can explain a record of over 4 million illegal immigrants being allowed to enter the country on the invitation of the Poser of the US. Yes, Virginia, that is an OPEN border. BTW, truckloads of dead illegals cannot come through controlled borders. Your employer is getting screwed.

Maybe you can explain a record of over 4 million illegal immigrants being allowed to enter the country on the invitation of the Poser of the US. Yes, Virginia, that is an OPEN border. BTW, truckloads of dead illegals cannot come through controlled borders. Your employer is getting screwed.
Take your complaints to struth. He agrees the border isn't open.

Forum List

Back