Are Democrats Creating Food Shortages?

To me, every group of people/family/camp/party is going to have at least one oddball and so maybe the better question to ask is this: Are people creating food shortages?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If there truly is one, my answer is yes.

They've moved from taking advantage of any crisis to engineering them. Yes, they are this evil.

Destroying food processing plants

Giving MILLIONS of animals diseases so they can be destroyed

Like & comment before this TRUTH is moved to "conspiracy" 😄

View attachment 634972

Yes.....a thousand times yes....

But don’t worry we can be sure

True.

Im not paranoid uniformed douche lol I am informed, you however have no idea how your MSM keeps facts from being mentioned.
Ti’s going to be awesome to see those who laugh get fkd LOL….

Just like those dumb asses who laughed at ppl over the jab karma got them quickly lmfao. The world awake knows all of this, the world of cluless won’t ever see it coming until it’s way to late.

those prices in the store lmfao you are gonna choke at the price ups that will occur all summer long.

You can’t seem to think past two days of shit !!!! Dude the fucking processing plants have been set on fire you fkg idiot

the crops have been destoryed you fkg idiot

the crops can not grow back fast enough to replace what they’ve destroyed…..

OMG YOU ARE SO FKN DUMB!!
He, and the others, have been trained by the DNC to blame Putin when it happens

Biden said he would help return 20 million tons of grain from Ukraine to the world market, because thanks to the his support of the armed forces of Ukraine, they will soon eat less there due to a reduction in the number of Ukrainians

Doesn't it seem strange to you in the 21st century that food, medicine, housing, heat, water, education, etc. are they still a commodity? That is, things that a person cannot live without belong to 2% of the population. Or are you one of those 2%?

Forum List

Back