Are Covid Vaccines Unethical Human Experimentation?

It is illegal and unConstitutional for them to force this upon you.

The government has not forced it on anyone

And they can't. So we have a bunch of idiots here, melting down, over a non-existent "threat"...you can't fix stupid.

Don't want a vaccine? Don't get it. I don't care. It's your body, your choice.

I might go and invest in some Darwin Award stock though....

Please stop lying. In People's Republic of California, the LAW forces businesses to have their employees wear masks, customers to wear masks, students in classes, where ALLOWED to wear masks, and on and on. Please stop lying.

Please stop lying.

The law can't force businesses to require a vaccine. A vaccine is not a mask. Requiring a mask is no different than requiring shoes and a shirt.

I'm not taking this crap. The survival rate IF you contract this flu is 99.9%.

The Breaking News link follows this one.

Is use of COVID vaccines unethical 'human experimentation'? (wnd.com)

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
the other thing is, there are a LOT of men not in the combat area in wars--get it?
Covid is no where NEAR as deadly as combat
What about the civil war stats ?
....what about them?---
AND that's not counting the many deaths during the war from the Border Wars/Red Legs-Jayhawkers/common thievery deaths/etc
What were those stats in comparison if using wars as a gauge was all I was thinking ?? Probably a better gauging for the loss of life during Covid or during wars in either situation (if the idea that war dead and wounded somehow can be used in a gauge against the Covid or in a stand alone stat), would simply be found in the mitigation, and/or in the action's taken to lessen the carnage in either situation correct ?? Otherwise what could be done or what could have been done to change the outcomes ?

Can the two (wars and Covid) even be used in a verses type of thing ??? Not sure what if anything (as far as war stats and Covid stats go), where either can be used as a gauging in order to show the extremes and/or causes between the two. I'm lost.

Now as far as Covid goes, I'm just looking at what the leftist are attempting to do with it, and then voicing my opinion's as to whether I think it's being used politically or not.
..I don't think they can ever figure out the total deaths/wounded/etc from the Civil War .....
..it's very nonsensical to compare them
..600,000 only military deaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..and---Covid is active 24/7 --the Civil War was not..MOST of the Civil War was not even combat time

Please stop lying. In People's Republic of California, the LAW forces businesses to have their employees wear masks, customers to wear masks, students in classes, where ALLOWED to wear masks, and on and on. Please stop lying.

Please stop lying.

The law can't force businesses to require a vaccine. A vaccine is not a mask. Requiring a mask is no different than requiring shoes and a shirt.
Whatcha gonna do, normalize mask ??? This is the problem with leftist, they take everything to the extreme, and get their feelings hurt if a challenge comes against their ways of thinking. Ever think to yourself, but what if the leftist are wrong, and they are just driving agenda's ? Would you continue to support everything they say if find out that they were terribly wrong about alot of thing's they promote ????

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
no, you can't say that now --you have to wait 4 years
AND--AND that's not counting wounded

I can say it right now. Those figures are accurate or under reported. Deaths. WE hit over 550,000 deaths directly attributed to Covid 19. The Civil war is listed at 550,000. WE have already exceeded the Civil War in deaths. And when you list those that caught it and lived it dwarfs all the Wars for the US put together. You can't Karen or Rump you way out of this one. BTW, there has been both an increase in Covid Cases and Deaths in the last few days. Texas evened out but Florida had the worst rate in the US. Again, you can't change that, it's already happened.

But you can help to change things to the better. You can do it yourself or we can do it for you and you really ain't going to like that. But too bad for you.
o yes--ANOTHER point:
Covid mostly kills the old/weak/obese/those with health problems..combat kills YOUNG/very healthy/in great shape/etc
= combat MUCH more lethal

The survival rate when you contact it, and eventually you will, is like 96%. That's doesn't tell the whole story though. About 10% of the survivors will have "long covid" symptoms that are debilitating and could be permanent. Then there's ICU syndrome, which a form of PTSD, and don't forget the medical bills involved.

So when, not if, you contract the virus there's a 4% chance you won't survive, a 20% chance of hospitalization, a 20% chance that will lead to ICU syndrome, another 10% chance that you will have long term debilitating conditions, and a pretty decent chance of medical bankruptcy.

As far as I can tell the vaccines have a 0% chance of any of those things.

I know this won't change your mind.

The survival rate when you contact it, and eventually you will, is like 96%. That's doesn't tell the whole story though. About 10% of the survivors will have "long covid" symptoms that are debilitating and could be permanent. Then there's ICU syndrome, which a form of PTSD, and don't forget the medical bills involved.

So when, not if, you contract the virus there's a 4% chance you won't survive, a 20% chance of hospitalization, a 20% chance that will lead to ICU syndrome, another 10% chance that you will have long term debilitating conditions, and a pretty decent chance of medical bankruptcy.

all wrong!!..all of those depend on:
health condition
etc
so, all of those stats are wrong

95% of deaths are over 50 !!! = your stats are bullshit/misleading
'''''''''Older people and people with many serious medical conditions are the most likely to experience lingering COVID-19 symptoms'''''''

--as with the other '''issues''' in the US today, you people fall for the MSM BULLSHIT lies/sensationalism/crap/exaggeration/etc

[/QUOTE]

But not a vaccine, right? So please stop lying.

The survival rate when you contact it, and eventually you will, is like 96%.

October 30, 2020 -- A new study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London found the COVID-19 infection fatality ratio is about 1.15% of infected people in high-income nations and 0.23% in low-income nations..

Fight back.

I have already declined two offers of this drug. I will continue to do so.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

My step grandson works for a hospital. They offered to prioritize me for the vaccine. I told my step grandson that I appreciated the thought, but I wasn't taking the vaccine. The doctor told him that he should tell me that I couldn't see the new baby again unless I took it. My step grandson told him that I haven't seen the new baby and didn't want to see the baby anyway. Threats don't work.

The vaccine stuff aside, why would you not want to see your step-grandson's new baby?

A head-scratcher for me also. TC is weird, that's about all you can say ;)

Yeah, well with the weak and vulnerable society we live in today, of course such things are for many today a serious threat, but if you would have grown up eating dirt while playing, and getting grease on your hands while doing mechanic work etc, and better yet staying away from things a person knows is a serious threat to human life, whether it be long term or short term threats, then the old immune system just might be strong enough to survive the situation's thrown at it better.

Some folks are as tough as steel, and other's are like tender little flowers waving in the wind while fretting a cold snap. Sad thing today, is due to the new culture's, and the changing of the economies, snowflakes are becoming more and more the norm in the multi-generational societies.

Please stop lying.

Whatcha gonna do, normalize mask ??? This is the problem with leftist, they take everything to the extreme, and get their feelings hurt if a challenge comes against their ways of thinking. Ever think to yourself, but what if the leftist are wrong, and they are just driving agenda's ? Would you continue to support everything they say if find out that they were terribly wrong about alot of thing's they promote ????
We normalized bras.

We denormalized bras.

We normalized shoes.

We deormalized corsets.

Who cares? It is useful tool in a pandemic that people have politicized out the wazoo. It is unlikely to be a norm unless by choice. The only reason you object so strongly is that your leaders have taken it out of the realm of public health and told you it is political repression.

The most unethical absurdity of Homo sapiens for 2020-1, is the fact that the vaccines have only been tested in the non-natural host, not the natural host, which latter represents the actual and true science (and eventual history) of the coronavirus genome.

Its a blog, for God's sake.

Please stop lying.

A person does not try to get their very life breath from anywhere that a shirt or shoes cover. Total bullshit on your part or anyone else pushing that shit to even consider it the same as by trying to suppress another person's freedom to inhale oxygen uninhibited. Islamist and a few odd fucking Catholics along with some weirdo Jews have pushed for women's faces to be covered for ages; f' them and f' you for trying to claim it can be "normalized" to force that crap off on everyone.

In 1939, we turned away the St. Louis from our harbors. We didn't like immigrants. We didn't like Jews. We were afraid that German sympathizers were hiding among them. Let's not make the same mistakes again.

What mean "WE", Cowboy?
The Democrats turned away the Jews.
The Democrats fawned over Mussolini and Hitler and thought they were pretty cool.
Read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg and learn how fascist the Democrats have been for eighty years.
It's getting worse.

The survival rate when you contact it, and eventually you will, is like 96%.

October 30, 2020 -- A new study conducted by researchers at Imperial College London found the COVID-19 infection fatality ratio is about 1.15% of infected people in high-income nations and 0.23% in low-income nations..

Thank you Mr. Spock but that doesn't change my point at all.

Forum List

Back