Are Covid Vaccines Unethical Human Experimentation?

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
I'm not taking this crap. The survival rate IF you contract this flu is 99.9%.

The Breaking News link follows this one.

Is use of COVID vaccines unethical 'human experimentation'? (wnd.com)

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

It is illegal and unConstitutional for them to force this upon you.

Fight back.

I have already declined two offers of this drug. I will continue to do so.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."
Thank you for not posting this extremely political information in the health care section, this should be posted right in breaking news or politics.

There is indeed a reason why we should be concerned about these experimental drugs.

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.

That is somewhat misleading. The 99.9% thing is based on the population as a whole, but no individual represents the population. They represent a small subgroup therein, so whether you are a child or an old man, healthy or ill, that 99.9% figure will vary considerably, but still, for most people, the risk is low.

Fight back.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

it's not unethical to refuse you employment or any form of relief if you don't have the shots. Same goes for Concerts, Movies, and more. If the latest efforts fail then that is exactly what is going to happen. And don't forget, that if Covid mutates and spreads, get ready for fines for not wearing masks in public and the refusal to enter.

Even Dr. Fauci Admits COVID Vaccine May Not Be Safe

Keep in mind that this "vaccine" is not really a vaccine. It does not immunize you against Covid, it merely lessens the symptoms should you get infected. Vaccinated or not, you can still catch it, still carry it and still transmit it to others, thus the masks, even though that is yet still another debatable thing.

it's not unethical to refuse you employment or any form of relief if you don't have the shots.
Sure it is, unless you can show me the science that demonstrates a given person is actually a graphably greater risk to others without the shots to such a degree that he must be shunned from society or else!

Just imagine if Trump were still in office and he passed a decree that everyone in the USA had to wear a red MAGA cap!

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
Covid deaths are counted differently than all other deaths, which is why the number is as high as it is and why other deaths are as low as they are.

Fight back.

My step grandson works for a hospital. They offered to prioritize me for the vaccine. I told my step grandson that I appreciated the thought, but I wasn't taking the vaccine. The doctor told him that he should tell me that I couldn't see the new baby again unless I took it. My step grandson told him that I haven't seen the new baby and didn't want to see the baby anyway. Threats don't work.

Fight back.

Check this out..... Could the left be up to no good, and what's the bigger picture or leftist agenda at play in all this maybe ????

Fight back.

it's not unethical to refuse you employment or any form of relief if you don't have the shots. Same goes for Concerts, Movies, and more. If the latest efforts fail then that is exactly what is going to happen. And don't forget, that if Covid mutates and spreads, get ready for fines for not wearing masks in public and the refusal to enter.
Bullcrap.... Then who do I sue for giving me the virus ????? No one, because you will never know the answer to that one. Family member might could give it to you, but they won't know where they got it from, and will never know. Mask don't work, because I wore mine when out in the public square, washed my hands, used hand sanitizer, social distancing etc, but still got the thing.

My family members never got it from me, and I quarantined somewhat sparsely, otherwise I had to move about to get food and drink. As contagious as it is supposed to be, my wife never got it.

It can get serious if have underlying issues like being already prone to catching pneumonia or any type of respiratory issues, otherwise just like the flu is dangerous in the same ways to the same people. Not a doctor, but just looking at the symptoms, and at the vulnerabilities within those who may be at risk.

Fight back.

Bullcrap.... Then who do I sue for giving me the virus ????? No one, because you will never know the answer to that one. Family member might could give it to you, but they won't know where they got it from, and will never know. Mask don't work, because I wore mine when out in the public square, washed my hands, used hand sanitizer, social distancing etc, but still got the thing.

My family members never got it from me, and I quarantined somewhat sparsely, otherwise I had to move about to get food and drink. As contagious as it is supposed to be, my wife never got it.

It can get serious if have underlying issues like being already prone to catching pneumonia or any type of respiratory issues, otherwise just like the flu is dangerous in the same ways to the same people. Not a doctor, but just looking at the symptoms, and at the vulnerabilities within those who may be at risk.

If I had to pick one person for you to sue that the courts would have juristiction, that one person would be Rump. Go for it. But you would have to wait in a very, very long line. It may take 20 years to get it to the front of the docket with all the other court cases ahead of you. And I doubt if Rump is going to make it to 94.

Mask don't protect you when you are wearing a mask. It protects the other person. That means that you caught it from some jackass that didn't wear a mask or you were just unlucky. And Luck does play a part.

And stop with the Karen routine.

Fight back.

Check this out..... Could the left be up to no good, and what's the bigger picture or leftist agenda at play in all this maybe ????

If the lying left is all in on the vaccine, run like hell.

Cower. Be afraid. Wear two, no three masks, one on top of the other on top of the other. RUN from anyone who approaches you. Carry a bottle of alcohol to sanitize your hands every fifteen minutes.

I don't know anyone who has died from it. One friend was diagnosed with it after he couldn't smell his coffee. He was over it in days and said every cold he ever had was worse.

What was the population of the US during the Civil War compared to today?

Incidentally, the federal government is paying hospitals handsomely to diagnose this as the cause of death, resulting in grossly overstated claims which you and other fear mongers lap up so naively.
````Mask.jpg

Fight back.

My step grandson works for a hospital. They offered to prioritize me for the vaccine. I told my step grandson that I appreciated the thought, but I wasn't taking the vaccine. The doctor told him that he should tell me that I couldn't see the new baby again unless I took it. My step grandson told him that I haven't seen the new baby and didn't want to see the baby anyway. Threats don't work.

The vaccine stuff aside, why would you not want to see your step-grandson's new baby?

Fight back.

If I had to pick one person for you to sue that the courts would have juristiction, that one person would be Rump. Go for it. But you would have to wait in a very, very long line. It may take 20 years to get it to the front of the docket with all the other court cases ahead of you. And I doubt if Rump is going to make it to 94.

Mask don't protect you when you are wearing a mask. It protects the other person. That means that you caught it from some jackass that didn't wear a mask or you were just unlucky. And Luck does play a part.

And stop with the Karen routine.
Listen you idiot - The country tires of idiot's like you. Take your TDS and go see a psychiatrist fast, because you are a whining leftist that thinks Trump was going to wave a magic wand, and then poof your sick fun would be over. Trump wasn't trying to do anything but make the country better for all Americans, but you got scared didn't you, and believed the lies that were being fed to you by Satan himself ????

I think It is the wish of the majority of American's that your type would go climb back under a brimstone rock and stay there. Don't you and your clan realize that everytime you speak now, that the majority of anyone with half a brain are on to the sick word game's you all have been playing in this country ??

If you are scared of the virus, then go crawl under a rock and hide. Quit trying to use it to control everyone's live's just so you don't feel like you are alone in your fears.

I have an 81 year old family member that kicked covids ace, and has never changed her lifestyle or activities not one bit. She goes wherever she wants to go (gun shows), and you name it, and she goes to church with other's who have had the virus and got over it naturally. We all have lived normal live's during the thing, even though we have had to deal with the virus at least once. Not sure what's going on in it all, but it sure hasn't stopped anything in our state.

Now everyone is getting the shot, and hopefully that'll make thing's better, and for the one's that got over it naturally, well we can donate our blood so that others might live. I still wear my mask in a crowd or inside a business, but I don't require others to wear one around me if they choose not too. As long as I'm protecting myself, it doesn't matter what others do.

If I am wearing a mask to protect others from me, yet the mask aren't proven to work in the reverse, then what makes you think that the mask will work in one way, but not in the other ??? ROTFLMBO.

Forum List

Back