Are Covid Vaccines Unethical Human Experimentation?

It is illegal and unConstitutional for them to force this upon you.

The government has not forced it on anyone

Please stop lying. In People's Republic of California, the LAW forces businesses to have their employees wear masks, customers to wear masks, students in classes, where ALLOWED to wear masks, and on and on. Please stop lying.

Please stop lying.

The law can't force businesses to require a vaccine. A vaccine is not a mask. Requiring a mask is no different than requiring shoes and a shirt.
Whatcha gonna do, normalize mask ??? This is the problem with leftist, they take everything to the extreme, and get their feelings hurt if a challenge comes against their ways of thinking. Ever think to yourself, but what if the leftist are wrong, and they are just driving agenda's ? Would you continue to support everything they say if find out that they were terribly wrong about alot of thing's they promote ????
We normalized bras.

We denormalized bras.

We normalized shoes.

We deormalized corsets.

Who cares? It is useful tool in a pandemic that people have politicized out the wazoo. It is unlikely to be a norm unless by choice. The only reason you object so strongly is that your leaders have taken it out of the realm of public health and told you it is political repression.
incorrect. They are using control from the political aspect and have stuffed it into the realm of public health.

It was NEVER about public health.

Fight back.

I have already declined two offers of this drug. I will continue to do so.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

The polio vaccine didn’t work either....

Yeah

Fight back.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

Yeah
Not even in the same ballpark.

Fight back.

Yeah
Sure, 200,000,000 million shots on arms and when do people start dying from it?

I'm not taking this crap. The survival rate IF you contract this flu is 99.9%.

The Breaking News link follows this one.

Is use of COVID vaccines unethical 'human experimentation'? (wnd.com)

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."
Why any moron would take the vaccine for a virus that is no more dangerous than the common cold instead of taking natural herbs is beyond stupidity. :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:uhoh3: Thst is an excellent article in the op,the morons on here that want to wear a mask and think the virus is dangerous obviously are too afraid to read your op.

Last edited:

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."
Why any moron would take the vaccine for virus that is no more dangerous than the common cold instead of taking natural herbs is beyond stupidity. :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:uhoh3:
So, why are you worried about a few immigrants with the common cold?

Why any moron would take the vaccine for virus that is no more dangerous than the common cold instead of taking natural herbs is beyond stupidity. :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:uhoh3:
Good luck with that.

Fight back.

If they force me to take their shot, I will give them a choice to take my shot. .38 or 9mm.
:yes_text12: Amen brutha.

We still live in a mostly free country... no thanks to the authoritarian left.

Amen Brother. The Left destroys everything it touches. Look at education.

Long, dismal, factual. It will make Leftists very angry. Facts almost always do.
actually we have lived mostly in a banana republic fascist dictatership country sense 1913.when politicians get away with crimes everyday that we all go to jail for and are not held accountable for them,you are not living in a mostly free country. :cuckoo:

Fight back.

Yeah
i'm not sure you even understand what the discussion is.

Polio was a vaccine that was years and years in research and effectiveness. The covid vaccine is not even close. Not even in the same ball park

Covid isn't even all that deadly as diseases go. 99.5% survive it.

Fight back.

Yeah

Polio was a vaccine that was years and years in research and effectiveness. The covid vaccine is not even close. Not even in the same ball park

The vaccine manufacturers didn’t base the products on years of research on Coronaviruses?

Is that your misguided assertion?

Fight back.

Yeah

No, 98% survive it. Between 1.9 and 2% do not. Stop posting lies. Thank you.

Fight back.

Yeah

The vaccine manufacturers didn’t base the products on years of research on Coronaviruses?

Yep, they've been studying other COVIDS for decades. Once they got the blueprint on this one (from China) it was a fast track where most of the heavy lifting had already been done. That's how it happened so quickly. Clearly there was some luck with the 95% efficacy number on Moderna and Pfizer. But in many ways - the manufacturers made their own luck.

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
i feel sorry for that motorcyclist that crashed and died, the autopsy said the poor soul died from the chinese flu....
fuck the scum demonRATS

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
..you obviously don't know much about wars
WW2 = 60 million deaths, not counting wounded
Covid = under 3 million
..don't try to compare the two

I used the United States Figures. WW2 about 550,000 in 4 years. Covid for just one year, well over 550,000 and counting for just the US. There is the comparison. You are just trying to put BS into the Ballgame.
you are

Fight back.

If they force me to take their shot, I will give them a choice to take my shot. .38 or 9mm.

Fine, you get fired from your job. Refused unemployment insurance, refused to enter movie houses, grocery stores, you get to home school your idiot kids. You can't even enter the court house to sue anyone over it. Makes sense to me.
you just described china ......what a fucking retarded shit stain you are...retards like you deserve to live in china

Fight back.

Yeah

My misguided assertion? Every vaccine, regardless of how well known the bug is, requires 5 to 8 years of testing AFTER the 2 to 4 years of research to develop it.

It is YOU who is misguided. The covid vaccine is an experimental drug that has not been nearly vetted enough to warrant a test program on mice, let alone widespread distribution to the entire planet.

Good grief but you people will believe anything you are told.

Fight back.

Yeah

No, 98% survive it. Between 1.9 and 2% do not. Stop posting lies. Thank you.
You're a liar. 99.5% survivability. Even higher if you are younger.

Stop your fearmongering lies.

Greatest scam in history.jpg

Forum List

Back